Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 19. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
October 09, 2018, 06:14:39 AM
but if you insist on buying now, I suggest you to buy coins with great potential like Ripple.
Ripple is a good coin, but I do not think that investing in it will bring big dividends. As the banking sector is interested in Ripple, and they like stability and minimal volatility.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 05:53:54 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 05:53:20 AM

Some altcoins are good for investment and some are just full of scams and if you're planning to start an investment in altcoins,  I think ethereum is better to start with because it is the most popular alts in the market so I think thats a good opportunity. 
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 05:48:50 AM
Isn't altcoins supposed to be good investment?

What if the coins you invested in turns out to be next big thing. And usually you can buy altcoins at a fraction of cost of Bitcoin.

And at any rate, The investment should be diversified. So there's that.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5046693

Maybe check this out, Just created that thread.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 05:45:51 AM

Yes, it is good to buy altcoins now. Try to research some good altcoins, because there are many altcoins now that are improving and so promising coins. Start investing now in altcoins, i assure to you that you will gain profit!
But try to analyze and select a potential penny, so that you can profit from the market, in my opinion, we should not sell the coin too early, buy them, hold them within a few months. . Their prices will rise drastically.
copper member
Activity: 70
October 09, 2018, 03:45:02 AM
I would recommend to buy altcoins. In the nearest future, there will be a lot fo coins, that will replace Bitcoin. The new era of altcoins is coming, because they are better, faster and cheaper than Bitcoin. Furthermore, now is a great opportunity to buy them.
Activity: 304
October 09, 2018, 03:40:17 AM

Yes, it is good to buy altcoins now. Try to research some good altcoins, because there are many altcoins now that are improving and so promising coins. Start investing now in altcoins, i assure to you that you will gain profit!
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 03:20:54 AM
Now is the time to buy altcoin with relatively cheap prices. For example, I still can not afford to buy bitcoin for a simple reason, there is no corresponding amount of money. Therefore, I am not ashamed to invest money to buy altcoin.
You do not have to buy bitcoin as a whole, you can buy a small part of it. Cryptocurrencies allow this.Investing in altcoins is now risky, although they have a much greater potential for growth.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 03:55:08 PM
I think that now is a good time to replenish your investment portfolio with the most basic alternative coins. I believe that most of them will give you a good profit.
the market is still in uncertainty, there may still be a much lower decline. so if I personally prefer to be patient a little longer because I failed because I bought coins too high. but if you insist on buying now, I suggest you to buy coins with great potential like Ripple.
Activity: 322
October 08, 2018, 02:49:57 PM
I think that now is a good time to replenish your investment portfolio with the most basic alternative coins. I believe that most of them will give you a good profit.
Activity: 45
Merit: 5
October 08, 2018, 02:48:04 PM
Now is the time to buy altcoin with relatively cheap prices. For example, I still can not afford to buy bitcoin for a simple reason, there is no corresponding amount of money. Therefore, I am not ashamed to invest money to buy altcoin.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 12:23:31 PM
In my opinion there is only one reason to invest in a altcoins - it is buying a promising ones like Ethereum, Cardano, and others, because they have a potential for growth.
the coin you mentioned is a coin that is so popular that it cannot be doubted if it has great potential for the future. especially Ethereum is a coin that has a very good and competent team that has been proven to date is still the best altcoin on the market.
Activity: 26
October 08, 2018, 12:03:43 PM
Purchase alternate currency buoy take you a great profits whether you get the facility to analyse the propose and select the equitable age representing assets .
Activity: 175
October 08, 2018, 11:58:42 AM
If you think this is the greatest moment to buy the altcoins. I think these coins have a good strategy for investment for the long term. Eos dash, ripple, neo
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
October 08, 2018, 11:55:20 AM
The question is actually not very simple. It can be answered differently and the answers will depend on who asks. If the question was asked by a newbie who heard something about cryptocurrency for the first time, I would recommend him to refrain from making any investments until his experience and knowledge are large enough.
Activity: 378
October 08, 2018, 11:52:42 AM
Indeed there are no guaranties that the prices will rise up but I think it is a good thing to invest in altcoins. At least invest in the strongest ones.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
October 08, 2018, 11:33:24 AM
In my opinion there is only one reason to invest in a altcoins - it is buying a promising ones like Ethereum, Cardano, and others, because they have a potential for growth.
Activity: 140
October 08, 2018, 11:28:52 AM
All tokens very strongly fell in price and they need to be bought right now. I buy many different tokens in hope for strong growth. I wait for it in 3 months
Activity: 152
October 08, 2018, 11:23:02 AM
That really should not have been the question. Altcoins are worth buying  for sure. You must buy as soon as you see that the prices are low. Coins like PRG, ICX and LISK are good overall.
Activity: 70
October 08, 2018, 06:29:06 AM
It is a very good idea to buy altcoins. Some altcoins are very profitable and seems to have a very good potential. Market is still recovering and hopefully prices of some altcoins may shoot up rapidly. Buying some coins now and selling them later can earn profit for you though there is a risk involve.
Pages:
Jump to: