Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 2. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
December 22, 2018, 07:59:17 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

of course it is better to invest in altcoin, because only investing in altcoin can provide very big profit, besides that I am also sure now is the right time to invest in altcoin, because altcoin price are down and in 2019 altcoin price will increase again, so if you invest in altcoin now then you won't regret it.

the altcoin that I suggest to make an investment is :
1. METM
2. UBT
3. Waves
4. Ripple
5. Stellar
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 06:49:02 PM

Yes it is good to time to buy altcoins now while they are cheap because history always repeat and we will experience another new all time high once the bullish market happens. Top 10 coins in the market is also a good choice for buying since they have a strong support from the crypto-community.
in a situation like this I also bought several altcoin assets in the current top market. yesterday I did not buy because seeing the market was very weak, but when I saw the market start to move up it made me sure to buy some altcoins for investment. I'm sure it won't take a long time to see the market improve again.
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
December 22, 2018, 06:46:02 PM
Maybe we should buy for now on when this altcoins are on dip situation.
And just hold until it recover again into a high price so that we can earn enough profit on it.

Yes it is good to time to buy altcoins now while they are cheap because history always repeat and we will experience another new all time high once the bullish market happens. Top 10 coins in the market is also a good choice for buying since they have a strong support from the crypto-community.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
December 22, 2018, 06:41:30 PM
Maybe we should buy for now on when this altcoins are on dip situation.
And just hold until it recover again into a high price so that we can earn enough profit on it.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
December 22, 2018, 06:19:53 PM
Bitcoincash is really doing great in this recovery period. There were times its increase were more than 20% per day. I think this is a good investment compared to other altcoins. Though a lot of altcoins are rising.

You missed the chance when Bitcoin Cash was around $ 80, so now the chance for you to find other altcoin that is likely to increase in price similar to Bitcoin Cash in the future is a more suitable option.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
December 21, 2018, 05:54:56 PM
Yes, I will say yes because altcoins is part of the industry and most time one will make it more faster by investing in altcoins than Bitcoin. One just need to invest in solid project with strong use cases and active team in order not to put money in the mouth of a shark.
Activity: 571
December 21, 2018, 05:02:51 PM
It is necessary to invest in altcoins, as they can give a good profit in a short time. Altcoins are the future, because although Bitcoin can become gold for cryptocurrencies, yet it is technology that will have a huge role in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 49
December 21, 2018, 04:29:23 PM
At the moment, the market situation is very interesting for the further investment in Altcoins. Even after this "small" pump, prices are still very favorable compared to the end of last year. Buy a part now and a part later. So you are hedged against a falling price and if the prices go up, you already have some coins in the portfolio.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
December 21, 2018, 04:29:01 PM
Bitcoincash is really doing great in this recovery period. There were times its increase were more than 20% per day. I think this is a good investment compared to other altcoins. Though a lot of altcoins are rising.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 04:18:43 PM
Now they should be bought at least because at any moment altcoin can grow by 20% -100%, and this is a great way to earn money if you know which coins to invest in.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 04:03:37 PM
Against the background of today's market, I do not dare to buy altcoins, I wait until the market rises and then I will decide what to buy.
Activity: 366
December 21, 2018, 03:58:58 PM
By the way somehow we miss this chance don't buy BCH, in 5 days BCH pump 300 percent. If you see btnt which pump 150% this is also good pump.
twa
Activity: 320
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
December 21, 2018, 03:56:53 PM
buying or not depends on the beliefs and desires of the investors themselves and no one can force certainty in the front by using the critical eye
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 21, 2018, 03:34:01 PM
Everyone chooses what to invest in and I can't advise what to do. Personally, I constantly invest in altcoins. I accumulate a few of them, because I believe that later they will bring me excellent profits (eth, ripple, bitcoin cash and some others). I buy the rest in order to sell, and transfer part of the profits to the coins that I accumulate.
Activity: 434
December 21, 2018, 03:27:46 PM
The sudden reduction in the crypto market is one of the best times to invest into cryptocurrencies and altcoins are good to start with looking at your start up capital. However do your due deligence and invest in a project which has a useful case so that you can be assured of some returns on investment. Anyway invest an amount of money you can lose though.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
December 21, 2018, 02:55:26 PM
I consider the creation of such a topic meaningless. Of course, the Altcoins have always been in the ranks and will continue to work. Every day there are a lot of alcoins, and therefore the opportunity to multiply your profit. But you have to be careful. After all, you can also easily and lose investment.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 21, 2018, 02:46:53 PM
I think this is the best time to buy more altcoin, because the price is too low, if you buy then you will get a lot of coins, so you will get results when the market price of crypto goes up.

Depends on which coins you are talking about. Now you can buy very bad coins at low prices and then sit with them when others will grow. you should select altcoins very carefully

Hello! Please share your options for selecting projects that are worth investing in Smiley
Activity: 280
December 16, 2018, 01:55:21 AM
I invest in altcoins, I think it is more reasonable than investing in stocks, but it is necessary to invest in the top altcoins, because now there is a very high risk.  You should use only the money that you are not afraid to lose.
Activity: 231
December 16, 2018, 01:54:49 AM
yes you can invest in ethereum and neo which is good altcoins for long term investment but don't invest all your savings in crypto because it's risky only invest such money which you can afford if loose
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 16, 2018, 01:46:29 AM
I believe it's way better to buy couple of different ones instead of sticking only with BTC. We know BTC is the safest investment for long term but if you want to make profit you should know how to play with alt coins. The real profit is there.
Hello, and which altcoins do you choose to invest in? Can you suggest or advise to buy some asset?
Pages:
Jump to: