Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 5. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 10, 2018, 11:05:49 AM
I think now is the best time to take bitcoin, but alctoins now I think it is not necessary to invest better to wait for more positive signs for a reversal and then already pokupat1
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
December 09, 2018, 05:34:39 PM
if youu have some money for investing in altcoin so right now its very good time to do it. only you must be sure which altcoin better to buy. anyway now its very good moment when price of altcoin is so low
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 05:29:28 PM
I urge you not to invest in altcoin right now since they can sink into price very strongly
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
December 09, 2018, 05:21:57 PM
I think it is a good time now to invest in altcoins because most of them are very cheap now. I believe that the price of altcoins will increase soon.
But you have to choose the right ones.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
December 09, 2018, 05:08:14 PM
Indeed, now a lot of ICOs are actively dropping coin prices in a weak market. At this stage, in my opinion, it is very important not to miss the moment and to invest wisely with profit.
you do not need to hope for instant profit in the conditions of decline, but I really hope that the upward race will happen and everyone will get the desired result.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
December 09, 2018, 04:52:36 PM
altcoin has thousands of types so you have to an analysis before dropping a choice of several coins for investment land and making a profit. The current market situation is less favorable for brrinvest because the altcoin the days drops so drastically.
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 12:31:04 PM
now is the right one to buy bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is in a drastic decline so this can be used to buy bitcoin at low prices and wait until prices are high
Activity: 1022
Working Hard?? Working Smart!!
December 09, 2018, 12:24:56 PM
yes now its good time to buy bitcoin because price down so much , i suggest you to buy altcoin top list 100 in coinmarketcap and hold until next years
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
December 09, 2018, 11:50:45 AM
Altcoins are worth to invest in because they have much more potential to grow than bitcoin. But you should remember that they are bound to BTC and when it grows or falls dramatically people are usually selling their alts and dropping their price.
Activity: 560
December 09, 2018, 10:02:56 AM
The market is so down that it has become difficult to even differentiate good coins from the shit ones. You have to invest wisely if you really want to do so.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 09, 2018, 09:31:24 AM
if you want earn good profit in a short term then go for altcoins .because altcoins gave high ROI and bigger rewards too.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 09, 2018, 09:04:59 AM
Many altcoins today are lower than at the time of the ICO. I think that buying some altcoins now is a pretty profitable investment.
I would say that buying at such prices is a very  very good offer. from current prices we can see a very serious growth.
I agree, most of the ICO today are dropping their coin price below the ICO price and for me it is a good investment rather than investing on an ICO. But everything is depending on the investor on how he will manage his investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 08:58:54 AM
Now of course you can take part of the coins, as they are well sagged, but of course you need to leave just in case Fiat in case of a fall can be bought again !
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
December 07, 2018, 11:52:46 AM
Many altcoins today are lower than at the time of the ICO. I think that buying some altcoins now is a pretty profitable investment.
I would say that buying at such prices is a very  very good offer. from current prices we can see a very serious growth.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
December 07, 2018, 11:35:51 AM
Yes, let's buy it at this price! Have a look, Ether costs 87$, it is a great chance to buy this very promising coin for such a low price!
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
December 07, 2018, 11:31:25 AM
Mate if you think that altcoins are worth it to invest then why you're afraid  to invest ? The reasons why you asked it because you have no idea how altcoins  works?  Or you don't know how to choose?  Or maybe you're lazy enough  to make a review  of it? If you answer  yes one of my questions then stop investing, get some knowledge what cryptocurrencies  are. I can give you this advice  as of now, don't be afraid  investing  as this moment because blockchain will be the future.  
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
December 07, 2018, 11:27:43 AM
Perhaps we all are now witnessing the last days during which we, as investors, will have the opportunity to buy cryptocurrency at the lowest possible price that was possible this year. Sometime in a few months we will remember this unique time and be glad that we did the right thing and bought the coins right now.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
December 07, 2018, 11:24:27 AM
As for now I think you should start investing in altcoins because that's where the hope are now we don't know any of them which gonna hit the sky again just like ethereum and bitcoin and many more have done in the past so all we have to do now is to sell them in exchange of altcoins.
Activity: 574
December 07, 2018, 11:23:36 AM
This downtrend has no hope. I don't know how to overcome it. I've sold all my crypto and it is time to work for fiat money.
But I will invest major part of my salary in crypto! It is for sure
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
December 07, 2018, 11:17:46 AM
Yes it is the right time to invest in altcoins as the market is severely in pain with all coins going down in prices. You can get more tokens with even a small amount of investment. In case of whether the market will go up again or not, the market will rise again given its past trend and volatility of cryptocurrency. I think that some coins like ripple, ethereum, tron, stellar, OmiseGo, MTC, verge, cardano have much potentiality and will grow.
Pages:
Jump to: