Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 4. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 01:18:08 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
Yes off course you can invest in altcoins is better and if you have some other opportunities in your country you can avail that as well for now the best thing is crypto currencies and now mostly investors are waiting for the market to recover while the reason behind the bitcoin price is the investors demand for it and with out them bitcoin price will not be high as it is now.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 01:03:56 PM
I advise you to invest in altcoin in such a market situation only if you are fully confident in it. Now the risks are even greater and you need to think carefully about everything

You couldn't be more correct. Too many people investing in random project and alts without doing proper homework in regards to what they're investing into. Then they get rekt and only after that do they research the project and find out the team behind it is garbage....Sad to see this but happens way too often.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 12, 2018, 12:29:23 PM
I advise you to invest in altcoin in such a market situation only if you are fully confident in it. Now the risks are even greater and you need to think carefully about everything
Activity: 504
December 12, 2018, 07:33:38 AM
Of course, you should now invest in altcoins because there are so many new coins out there now that the more likely you will earn a lot in the next few months if you are investing now.
Activity: 21
December 12, 2018, 07:25:18 AM
for me, altcoins.. but always DYOR
Activity: 189
December 12, 2018, 07:22:19 AM
Rule#1 in investment: 'always try to diversify your holdings'.....So the answer is Yes! Don't only put all your investment in BTC....Try to diversify as much as you can.
But definitely, do your own due diligence exercise in full before jumping in and investing in any alt Coins.

I agree. Diversify is what the one have to do. It will reduce the risks, also might bring strong benefits in the future. Let it be casual ETH or BTC, let it be some alts as XRP, Monero, MGO, TRX or any other you like the truth is that it's better option to hold different currencies imo
Activity: 168
December 12, 2018, 06:57:13 AM

I am sure that the purchase and subsequent sale of altcoin can earn and earn a lot. But only if this coin will be the most cool and promising. Only in this case there is a chance of luck
Activity: 504
December 11, 2018, 11:39:26 PM

I think we should look into investing alt coins other than bitcoins. Think about it for a sec, alt coins have a variety of features and some have better speed and transaction rates compared to bitcoins which are now a failing coin. You might want to look for the next bitcoins so to say.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 10:29:08 PM
Buy an altcoin that is better, don't delay it because the price of all coins is still cheap, buy coins and immediately invest your coins and in the future will benefit
Activity: 574
December 11, 2018, 10:16:21 PM
There is no assurance in altcoins whether you can earn from it or not. You might earn big or got nothing. In this kind of bearish market, I think its not a bad idea to invest in altcoins because you can buy them at a cheaper price and earn immediately when the market fluctuates. If you are patient and you can handle pressure from crypto's volatility, then you should try investing in altcoins.
Activity: 560
December 11, 2018, 09:46:59 PM
If you have capital, why not buy it? altcoin has a better future than BTC, because altcoin has many advantages that BTC does not yet have. now you must choose the altcoin that you think is potential. do not be late.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 09:26:20 PM
It would be better to buy it, now it's a good time to buy altcoins because the price is cheap, and I think the altcoin investment for the future is still profitable, as long as you can choose altcoins that really have good potential
Activity: 70
December 11, 2018, 09:19:15 PM
Personally I am sligtly buying more alts during this deep such as XRP, TRX, MGO and so on. So my answer would be "yes"
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
December 11, 2018, 12:42:04 PM
Honestly I will say this is one of the best times to invest in altcoins, most especially those altcoins that are undervalued will make huge profit when the market is stable.
Correct when it end, I mean this market situation, but may i know how if the market situation will not be stable? Cheesy Well i can say at moment is not a right time for investing, yes but it doesn't rule out if you can predict the situation
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
December 11, 2018, 11:53:03 AM
Honestly I will say this is one of the best times to invest in altcoins, most especially those altcoins that are undervalued will make huge profit when the market is stable.
Activity: 28
December 11, 2018, 11:48:23 AM
Hi guys!

I would love to connect with your professional network. I hope you are fine.

I'm Michael Zasidkevich, co-founder TOPExperts.io. It's the first transparent rating of experts and projects in the ICO/STO market.

Please give us your feedback about usability TOPExperts - https://app.usabilityhub.com/do/81a697bcc809/936
So we can make TOPExperts ratings more convenient and understandable.

Your opinion is very important to us. Thanks
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
December 11, 2018, 05:26:46 AM
If you are ready to spend a lot of time by researching each project, then yes, you should definitely start investing in altcoins, because they could theoretically give you much more profit than BTC or any other trading methods.
It is not necessary to research each project. Just buy top altcoins and it won't be a mistake, because all top alts except ripple have a promising future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
December 11, 2018, 05:13:49 AM
If you are ready to spend a lot of time by researching each project, then yes, you should definitely start investing in altcoins, because they could theoretically give you much more profit than BTC or any other trading methods.
Activity: 196
December 11, 2018, 05:11:33 AM
In principle, the purchase of altcoins can be a really very profitable solution in the long term. Especially now, when the prices of most good coins are at a minimum. There is every chance to assert that from next year they will be more expensive.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
December 10, 2018, 11:46:17 AM
I agree, most of the ICO today are dropping their coin price below the ICO price and for me it is a good investment rather than investing on an ICO. But everything is depending on the investor on how he will manage his investment.

In any case, in order for an investor to be in the black, he needs to buy cheaper to buy more expensively, just like a trader. 90% of ICO fall in price immediately after the end of the fundraising. Investing investing makes little sense, but I agree with you that everything is individual and depends on your approach.
Pages:
Jump to: