Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 6. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 10:52:49 AM
Last year, in fact, it didn’t matter what to buy, since even the most worthless of them gave multiple profits. Now we have to pay for previous profits.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
December 07, 2018, 10:17:27 AM
this period is very risky to buy any cryptocurrencies. but, as many people know rich people buy during such periods and earn a lot.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
December 07, 2018, 10:16:55 AM
It is a difficult question, especially during these bear market. But, of course, today's price looks very attractive, so if I were you I would buy some top alts like Ether.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
December 07, 2018, 09:15:19 AM
Recently, the bear market dominated the market. I don't think it is a good opportunity to buy altcoins. You'd better buy bitcoin. It is the most reliable. But the bull market is back, u can buy altcoins . Because a lot of altcoins may rise by 100X in the short term
Activity: 198
December 07, 2018, 09:09:25 AM
Many altcoins today are lower than at the time of the ICO. I think that buying some altcoins now is a pretty profitable investment.
Buying altcoins, even for a very low price, will now have a positive effect. People need to see that altcoins are still attractive for investment. But the market is falling and not everyone has the means to make a purchase.
Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
December 07, 2018, 09:07:46 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

investment or not in the altcoin depends on us personally because our right to choose. so everything without any coercion we must live it wholeheartedly, so that everything also runs smoothly.
Activity: 518
December 07, 2018, 09:05:38 AM
Current market conditions are the best time to buy altcoins and why you should miss this opportunity, you can buy at a cheap price and maybe you will have the opportunity to be able to make a profit
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 08:48:22 AM
Yes, of course, buy now Altcoins as they have a very low price at the moment and I think that they have a great prospect in order to rise in price
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
December 07, 2018, 08:46:17 AM
Many altcoins today are lower than at the time of the ICO. I think that buying some altcoins now is a pretty profitable investment.
Activity: 476
December 07, 2018, 08:36:50 AM
I am sure that buying altcoins now can be a very profitable investment, as long as prices remain at a minimum. Of course, Bitcoin is the market leader in crypto and the most secure investment. But you always need to distribute your investments, so I occasionally buy promising altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
December 06, 2018, 06:59:39 PM
The truth about purchasing altcoins is that,  it presents you with an opportunity to invest a little amount of funds on potentially solid altcoins that are trading for next to nothing and holding for massive profit returns on investments. Altcoins will always have one staggering advantage, they are cheap and can make you a lot of money when the time is right.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 06, 2018, 06:43:01 PM
Damn the price has already fallen very low, it's time to start buying, many have been buying for a long time, but it seems to me if I had millions now I would have invested everything in crypto, I don’t know what would happen next, but I would do it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
December 05, 2018, 06:56:39 PM
It's time to buy more altcoins than ever. Because at this time the crypto market is going down if we now buy some altcoins. So in a short time, we can get more profit.
Well, in the short term I would not wait for a lot of money , I think it's worth buying but only for the long term some coins, because in the near future there will be no rapid growth
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
December 05, 2018, 06:50:20 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

I think buying an altcoin is a very right decision in a very volatile crypto currency like this. This is due to the price of the crypto currency which is lower than the previous price. I used to only wish to have a crypto currency, but now I can realize buying lots of crypto currencies at a price that is certainly more affordable. We can use this opportunity to buy crypto currencies as much as possible, then we save or invest for the long term. For the short term, I see that the situation is still very volatile, so that the crypto currency that we are buying now will provide long-term benefits. This opportunity is very rare because when else we can get as many crypto currencies as possible at low prices. I am sure that crypto currencies will still benefit because the crypto currency market is still alive and enduring as long as there is still internet.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
December 05, 2018, 06:44:08 PM
Now is the best time to buy, even if we remember those people who bought their Altcoins half a year ago. Now it's at least five times more profitable to do it, and some coins are ten times more useful, so you can buy and not think. Of course, maybe the market will go lower, and if it does not?
Activity: 378
December 04, 2018, 04:44:13 AM
Altcoins are great to buy at the moment, because I do not think that altcoins will be ever by such prices again. Buy some altcoins and wait for the better market conditions to get an amazing profit in the nearest future.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
December 04, 2018, 04:42:23 AM
I am sure that investing in the purchase of altcoins can be quite a profitable solution. But in any case, you need to carefully consider their purchase, carefully study the prospects and possibilities of a certain cryptocurrency, I personally now invest in reliable altcoins from among the top-20.
Agree with you mate. Top alts are the most profitable assets on this market. Also you can invest in some ICO project and raise 2-3x in a short period of time.
I suggest holding back the assets that you currently have. well, I think it's safer, because prices continue to decline. I feel that right now, buying gold may be good enough to look for investment tools.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
December 04, 2018, 04:41:02 AM
I am sure that investing in the purchase of altcoins can be quite a profitable solution. But in any case, you need to carefully consider their purchase, carefully study the prospects and possibilities of a certain cryptocurrency, I personally now invest in reliable altcoins from among the top-20.
Agree with you mate. Top alts are the most profitable assets on this market. Also you can invest in some ICO project and raise 2-3x in a short period of time.
Activity: 294
December 04, 2018, 04:29:43 AM
Activity: 140
December 03, 2018, 11:10:22 AM
I still buy altcoins and bitcoins. As for me, now the best time for investment and such a low price will be gone.
Pages:
Jump to: