Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 3. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 01:40:19 AM
If I had a lot of money now, I would have bought lot of coins. I think this is the last chance to purchase coins so cheap.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 07:43:13 PM
I think that investing in altcoins is worth it, as they give a good profit in a short time, especially when it comes to trading. So far, I would not invest if you want to buy altcoins in the long term. Wait until the market drops even more and only then buy.
Activity: 322
December 15, 2018, 04:49:33 PM
I do not think that investing in alternative coins can bring good returns now. Most traders stopped trading these coins due to the high risk.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
December 15, 2018, 04:48:05 PM
Of course must. Those in the current situation need to be procured to the maximum, but first of all you need to buy BTC
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 15, 2018, 04:47:24 PM
Yeah go for them. In this market there are many good alts. And many of them really doing a great job or trying to do something in this market. If you don't have enough knowledge of this market then stay away from lowcap altcoins otherwise you can invest anywhere. Just study them and if you like go for investment. But if you don't have knowledge then btc is the best option for you and maybe one tow very high marketcap coin like xrp eth eos ada. That's it. Altcoins are always good for investment if you can spot the one.
Activity: 378
December 15, 2018, 04:40:26 PM
There is no assurance in altcoins whether you can earn from it or not. You might earn big or got nothing. In this kind of bearish market, I think its not a bad idea to invest in altcoins because you can buy them at a cheaper price and earn immediately when the market fluctuates. If you are patient and you can handle pressure from crypto's volatility, then you should try investing in altcoins.

The question is not whether we can earn, but WHEN we should start investing, and the answers are not as obvious as they seem to be. there's no point in investing now if the wave of growth delays. We can be holding money in more conservative coins these 6 months.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 15, 2018, 01:07:24 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

for the alcoins i just have eth, Ada and Xrp right now. i closed all the other positions
Activity: 882
December 15, 2018, 12:49:19 PM
Buy an altcoin that is better, don't delay it because the price of all coins is still cheap, buy coins and immediately invest your coins and in the future will benefit

Better buy. Otherwise, one day (and be sure, it will come very soon), you will open the cryptocurrencies charts and graphs and see that the bulls have come. They will do it this time when nobody can expect for them.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
December 14, 2018, 06:47:06 PM
Altcoins are worth buying, because if you invest in good altcoins, then you will get a good profit, the main thing is to wait for the moment when you can start investing, and not invest now and watch the market fall more and more.
Activity: 308
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
December 14, 2018, 04:49:29 PM
I would not risk investing in alternative coins at the moment. It seems to me that this is very dangerous and the market can go down at any moment.
Activity: 546
December 14, 2018, 03:18:48 PM
Many top altcoins are going for a very low price now and I think it is a good time for anyone who wish to invest now. Just take a look at the top altcoins and do your own findings before investing.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
December 14, 2018, 03:13:24 PM
It would be better to buy it, now it's a good time to buy altcoins because the price is cheap, and I think the altcoin investment for the future is still profitable, as long as you can choose altcoins that really have good potential

If you are serious about the cryptocurrencies,  buy the best altcoins that are supposed to grow in 2019-2020. As for me, I have already invested more in Ethereum, Eidoo.
Activity: 560
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
December 14, 2018, 12:26:31 PM
I am only preparing to invest bitcoin now and maybe also in ethereum because there is some good news that might come after this, for altcoin it might not be good now in my opinion.
Activity: 317
December 13, 2018, 06:39:07 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
Investing in altcoins is now possible and necessary, if there is free money, only to choose which should be carefully weighing everything. Today it is better to invest in cryptocurrency than in stocks, shares are already the last century, and we need to look to the future.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
December 13, 2018, 05:48:31 AM
To buy coins or not depends only on what you are going to do with it. If you want to buy and quickly sell on the pump, then study the technical analysis, there are enough tools in it that can teach you to recognize signals that you need. If you just want to invest, you probably should look at projects whose price has fallen by more than 80%, and the projects themselves are of high quality.
Activity: 420
December 13, 2018, 05:35:57 AM
The altcoin is also very good, this is true, the price of the altcoin is now very cheap, but many altcoins have no value. Your judgment is relevant. If the investment is correct, you will become rich.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 12, 2018, 07:23:31 PM
Low prices like this can indeed be an opportunity for us to buy altcoins, but the unstable and uncertain market conditions are a major risk if you want to buy or invest in altcoins now, we have a hard time predicting what will happen to crypto in the future will come, we do not know whether if we hold a coin in the long run it will benefit us or not later, maybe it would be better if we wait until the crypto condition has recovered.
Activity: 448
December 12, 2018, 01:51:15 PM
I would definitely buy it. If there is free money, then why not invest it in a cryptocurrency. After all, it can multiply your earnings several times! But well analyze what is better to buy.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
December 12, 2018, 01:27:43 PM
I will continue to buy altcoins, because seeing the current altcoin potential at a low price can be used as one of the best moments to buy and wait until prices are highest

It only makes sense if you regularly trade and live the life of a trader. Just because buying altcoins because they have fallen heavily in price, I consider it an unnecessary risk. The market continues to fall, and your purchase can cost you dearly.
Activity: 677
December 12, 2018, 01:19:39 PM
I will continue to buy altcoins, because seeing the current altcoin potential at a low price can be used as one of the best moments to buy and wait until prices are highest
Pages:
Jump to: