Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 8. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 100
December 01, 2018, 10:14:35 AM
When we know the price of bitcoin and ETH has dropped dramatically. But not all Altcoin has been drastic. There are still a number of altcoins that always experience a steady increase in various exchanges. Buy now what you like. Look at the volume of purchases and if you are sure, buy them. Hopefully you get a profit.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 10:05:26 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
The current cryptocurrency market is very hot and everyone wants to make a lot of money here. But at the same time, the risk is very big. When you want to invest but you don't know which cryptocurrency to buy, you should go to see more information about cryptocurrencies and look at their white papers. I believe in so many Altcoins. There must be one you like.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 01, 2018, 10:01:17 AM
I think this is the best time to buy more altcoin, because the price is too low, if you buy then you will get a lot of coins, so you will get results when the market price of crypto goes up.

Depends on which coins you are talking about. Now you can buy very bad coins at low prices and then sit with them when others will grow. you should select altcoins very carefully
Activity: 382
December 01, 2018, 09:54:32 AM
I think this is the best time to buy more altcoin, because the price is too low, if you buy then you will get a lot of coins, so you will get results when the market price of crypto goes up.

Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 01, 2018, 09:46:23 AM
In general, altcoins are a very good investment, it is very important to choose suitable coins in which you can be more confident than the rest!
it is also very important to choose the right time to invest in the right coins. otherwise, you can stay with these coins, for example, a year, without profit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
December 01, 2018, 09:22:05 AM

if you have capital, and you invest mentally, this should be the right time for you to do it. in my opinion the better Altcoin is Etherum and Cardano. but before you do, you need to understand the right ways to make investments.
Activity: 280
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
December 01, 2018, 09:03:09 AM
In general, altcoins are a very good investment, it is very important to choose suitable coins in which you can be more confident than the rest!
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
December 01, 2018, 08:59:42 AM
I am 100% sure altcoins is better than equity share. You can gain more profit from investments in altcoins than equity shares. But of course, this need 1 important thing and that is Knowledge. Both of them need the Knowledge to be a success. With good knowledge, it's possible for you to gain more than 100% profit in years at altcoins. And I believe that's hard to be archived at equity shares.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 01, 2018, 08:25:42 AM
A couple of weeks did not go and watched the messages in the topic. Today I quickly looked at the messages for the last two weeks, the results are disappointing. In the bulk of people are advised to buy bitcoin Ethereum Ripple, sometimes EOS. Very rare tips on investing in coins are not from the top 20 coinmarketcap.
By the way, Daniel Larimer a couple of days ago said that he began to develop a new cryptocurrency. I think that it is necessary to follow his social networks, his projects are good.
it’s just a very unstable time to invest in high-risk coins. Such an investment a person must find by himself and not by the recommendations.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
December 01, 2018, 07:53:11 AM
A couple of weeks did not go and watched the messages in the topic. Today I quickly looked at the messages for the last two weeks, the results are disappointing. In the bulk of people are advised to buy bitcoin Ethereum Ripple, sometimes EOS. Very rare tips on investing in coins are not from the top 20 coinmarketcap.
By the way, Daniel Larimer a couple of days ago said that he began to develop a new cryptocurrency. I think that it is necessary to follow his social networks, his projects are good.
Activity: 560
December 01, 2018, 07:39:53 AM
You should not invest in altcoin now. Because it has a lot of risk and now is the time when whales are adjusting the market to the bottom. Invest in now you will suffer losses. You should wait some time later, when Bitcoin's price starts to cross $ 6k, that would be a good time to invest.
Activity: 266
December 01, 2018, 07:28:29 AM
Of course, altcoins are generally more promising. If you pay attention to the small and medium coins, you can see that they show good percentages.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 07:19:50 AM
When the bear market is up and the market is unstable, dont buy any altcoins. Better to buy bitcoins or top ranked altcoins.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 01, 2018, 07:16:34 AM
i think altcoins is right to buy when you have to get more profit in lesser time and you have to choose right altcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
November 30, 2018, 06:52:52 PM
I came to the cryptocurrency market with one thousand dollars. Now I have increased it 100 times thanks to investing in promising altcoins. I had a lot of losses, however, those projects that were worth in price, brought me just a huge profit.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 04:57:02 PM
Does Precium have an opportunity for long been on the market?

https://www.precium.io/
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
November 30, 2018, 04:52:30 PM
Don't buy the alt for their low price buy the alt for the promising projects. For eg Pundi X and Ripple are the working model  and there are lots of other alt which is on the working. So you have to be very choosy about it.

Now is a very difficult time for new investments. Therefore, it is best to buy coins of those projects that have long been on the market and traded on exchanges. You will earn much less, but the risk of losing your money is minimal.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
November 30, 2018, 02:32:06 PM
Now you can only consider an investment in Altcoins as a long-term one; if you trade, without the necessary knowledge you can lose all your money
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
November 30, 2018, 02:01:14 PM

If you have money or bitcoin in your wallet now, I recommend you to buy altcoins such as Ethereum, Pundix, Nem, stellar, Neo, Waves, and other potential coins in the coinmarket that dumped their value then hold. But if you don't any capital to buy any of them but have at least coins inyour wallet better to be a bullish.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 02:00:22 PM
I would better buy,because altcoins are worth buying at the moment and there is nothing more volatile than alts. As you know, with volatility you can earn much more!
Pages:
Jump to: