Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 23. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
October 04, 2018, 04:49:52 PM
It is so much advisable to buy Altcoins rather than investing in equity shares especially at this Dip. It is so sure that profit that shall accrue from this at the Bull period shall moon in multiples than going for equity shares to me.
Activity: 714
October 04, 2018, 04:45:52 PM
Everyone decides to invest in his altcoins or not. They are the most risky direction of investment, but they can accept earnings ten times or more of the size of the investment.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 04:42:46 PM
Diversify your investment with various unknown altcoins. But do not take more than you can buy Pay attention to ETERNAL TOKEN. Napimer, this growth was + 30%.
copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 05:49:42 AM
I think that now is the right time to invest in promising altcoins. The main thing is to choose a suitable altcoin and monitor news of the cryptocurrency market, which is closely related to it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 02:39:43 AM
Now, with this state of the market, buying coins is a profitable business. Expect growth in the future, although most difficult understand what coin will become profitable in the future.I study the ratings, take into account the risks when buying.Altcoins buy waiting for growth in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
October 03, 2018, 04:51:47 PM
Investing in altcoin that have great potential is a great way to becoming a millionaire over night where you will make great profits from you little investment once the market price rise.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 03, 2018, 04:46:37 PM
You should buy based on the market trend. And should not buy coins with little trading volume, can track based on coinmarketcap with top 50 coin. There are huge daily trading volumes, many opportunities for you to invest

If the transaction volume is small, but the community of the project and the project team are still working hard, I believe that it will be profitable. Take a look at the Nano coin, which is a good example
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 03:06:04 AM
In altcoins you need to invest as well as in bitcoin. Just need to decide to start with the investment strategy. Personally, I invest about 40 percent of the capital in bitcoin, the remaining 60 percent I distribute between some altcoins, for example: ETH, ADA, XRP, EOS. These are fundamental altcoins that can give good growth in the future.
Activity: 189
October 03, 2018, 01:23:02 AM
I pick purchase altcoins on the grounds that it is a venture that better later on. Ivesting admirably and investigate before you pick and you have to check in the event that it is beneficial for you. Altcoin are additionally better on the off chance that you care it while you contributing and investigate totally. In any case, its relies upon your thoughts regarding it in light of the fact that there are some best venture of it later on.
Think on it before you activity
Activity: 174
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 02, 2018, 07:03:43 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

You need to invest in altcoins because while you are holding btc or eth. You can earn usd but you can not earn eth or btc. So altcoins give you a that opportunity. Surely you can loose same time but you can earn btc or eth in same time. and also if eth's or btc's usd value start to increase it means you are earning double money. ethereums dollar value increasing and also your eth holdings are increasing. that is awesome. but in bear market. that cause you can loose your money with 2x or 3x speed Cheesy .
Activity: 336
October 02, 2018, 05:52:26 PM
Altcoins of course a very good investment , of course not all coins have a future but are now in the top is definitely there , it's probably the only investment now that can bring a lot of money !
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 02:19:16 PM
Today is a difficult situation in the crypto currency market. But I do not lose hope that the market will recover and bring profit to investors. I think that now is a good time to trade.

I have been optimistic for months, and hope the market will be better. But now, almost a year after the market went down, it made me feel very upset
Activity: 413
October 02, 2018, 02:03:14 PM
Well, because to keep all the savings in the same volunt is at least not practical. And if we all kept money only in gold? At least on the forum, many people write out strategies for purchasing altcoins. You can contact the person. And find out a little more by strategy that you like.
Activity: 504
October 02, 2018, 01:59:15 PM
Even when some of my friends asked me questions about whether they need to invest now in something - I always answer very cautiously - I tell them that this is too risky an undertaking. This year we all need a break from investment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
October 02, 2018, 01:54:44 PM
Why not? Until now I still buy some altcoins for long-term trading and investment, because I'm still sure everything will be better, and currently the price of altcoins tends to be cheaper, so this is certainly the right time to buy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
October 02, 2018, 01:48:51 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
Altcoins are also an good profitable cryptocurrency. So buying altcoins is also an profitable deal. Ethereum and Litecoin are best among all Altcoin. Ethereum market price is good for investment also and its stable nature also help investors for long term investment purposes. Some altcoins are better than bitcoin. Litecoin is one of the best Altcoin for transaction purposes. Because it charges low transaction cost and also help in fast transaction. And many big companies also start investing and using altcoins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 11:52:12 AM
altcoin can make a profit if you invest in it, all altcoins are good for investing, but if you want to make big profits then choose potential altcoins,
if you have capital then there is no harm in investing in altcoins, I think many altcoins have good projects and give profit for us
Activity: 602
October 02, 2018, 11:26:10 AM
No need to doubt that now is the best time to buy, just think that BTC did not fall lower than $ 5800 for 9 months, or about such limits, I would probably start buying all the same and not think about the bad.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
October 02, 2018, 11:24:52 AM
You should be buying altcoins and making something out of it, invest, trade, mine, or sell it, altcoins are actually important, same as with BITCOIN, don't settle in to one currency, make yourself broad around the market, settle in for more opportunities.
copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 11:17:11 AM
In my opinion, choosing the right altcoin for investment is not difficult. The cryptocurrency market is downstairs, and only positive news about Bitcoin can move it from this place. The best altcoins will grow in value. But which of them is more expensive, the most difficult to determine.
Pages:
Jump to: