Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 24. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 02:52:27 AM
Investing in altcoins can bring you a good income, but only if you choose the right coin. And now it is very difficult to predict which of them will grow. But if you buy a good coin, you will be very pleased when the market goes up.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
October 02, 2018, 02:41:42 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
I choose altcoin. for long-term investment. But pick the altcoin with the good possibility of growth. and I think today is time to buy and hold and get huge profit in next future

When you have enough money, you can invest it in altcoins. However, the choice plays a great role here. Invest in the tokens which are in the top-20 or even in the top-100. They have the potential to grow.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
October 01, 2018, 09:05:16 AM
I believe that the market will go up in a few months. That's why I buy coins and I am ready to wait for several months in order to get a big profit from them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 08:59:40 AM
Yes, I would definitely buy more alts now. Some of them are so cheap as never before this year, like NEO, XLM, IOTA. It is a great time to buy more now, because the bull run will come pretty soon. The Binance CEO already warned us, that the end of the depression is near!
Activity: 173
October 01, 2018, 08:50:20 AM
You should buy based on the market trend. And should not buy coins with little trading volume, can track based on coinmarketcap with top 50 coin. There are huge daily trading volumes, many opportunities for you to invest
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 06:48:38 AM
Today is a difficult situation in the crypto currency market. But I do not lose hope that the market will recover and bring profit to investors. I think that now is a good time to trade.
Activity: 111
October 01, 2018, 06:30:20 AM
Here nobody can advise. If you decided to risk then buy. If you do not want to risk then do not buy. Here big profit and big risks to lose all money upon unsuccessful purchase
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 06:04:00 AM
I bought different altcoins, and naturally many of them fell in price!
But I still believe in the future of the Crypto-currency, and I'll buy more altcoins!
Activity: 280
October 01, 2018, 05:45:03 AM
Many of us choose not so good coins and then feel low in every market crash.The easiest way is to choose coins with great minds in the team and innovative idea and problem solving strength.
I agree that despite all the falls-coins that have a real product and a strong team that is constantly working to improve it-is doomed to success. Now the low cost of coins is a trend of the whole market.But time will put everything in its place.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 04:04:45 AM
I think yes we invest in Altcoin if you want to get more profits, because investing in Altcoin is very profitable in the long run, good Altcoin has great potential so many investors are interested. Ethereum, NEO, EOS and Ripple in my opinion are good, it all depends on people's tastes, the coin I mentioned in my opinion will grow better in the future.
Activity: 224
October 01, 2018, 03:40:47 AM
I believe that investing in altcoins is the best financial solution that allows you to get a good profit in a short time
Investing in them would give you money in a short time though it would not be worth doing if the wrong coin is selected.
Activity: 188
October 01, 2018, 03:39:04 AM
It's a good idea to buy altcoins now. With the growth of bitcoin, most alternative coins rises 5-6 times.
Activity: 602
October 01, 2018, 03:35:48 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

Obviously altcoins! you can get better returns than any other equity shares out there. But make sure that you have invested in good altcoins and not just into other fake or copycat altcoins. Alts such as litecoin, Monero, etc has given 10x time returns in 12 months time already!
yes   so many altcoins  that are promising  ETH is  one in my top list i can say current price is still cheap for ETH considering it is the medium token  in altcoins trading. jannuary maybe the start of alt coins recovering after sell down in Christmas season.
You were right, the price of Ethereum has increased in Jannuary 2017. Although I also have some predictions for the price of Ethereum in this year, but I did not think the price of Ethereum can passed $1,000 earlier than my target in April.
Altcoin is a coin that has the developments that continue to rise. so by having the Altcoin possible to get far greater benefits in the future. by developing their ability to generate even more profits. so by buying it will be a good decision.
Activity: 756
September 29, 2018, 08:55:18 AM
I believe that investing in altcoins is the best financial solution that allows you to get a good profit in a short time
yes you are right, of course altcoin is the best way to get short-term benefits. and certainly if etherum and bitcoin are profitable long-term coins because the price is very high and the profits are also fantastic.
Activity: 434
September 29, 2018, 03:23:54 AM
Many of us choose not so good coins and then feel low in every market crash.The easiest way is to choose coins with great minds in the team and innovative idea and problem solving strength.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 06:18:36 PM
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 28, 2018, 06:15:29 PM
I think that you need to buy btc and ether because they are the best coins ever compared to other coins. I think that you should keep coins like btc and ether now when the market is still red
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 28, 2018, 06:10:06 PM
Now on the market there is such a situation when buying altcoins and investing in them is the most dangerous occupation! The situation on the cryptocurrency market is very complicated. It is evident how the outflow of investment capital from the altcoins is proceeding and this is very worrying.
Activity: 448
September 26, 2018, 09:01:20 AM
looking at the situation wherein the market is currently down,most of the suggestion that you will be hearing is to stand still and wait for the market to recover. For me, I m looking the situation in the other side. I am thinking that in this situation lies an opportunity to purchase more tokens in a more lower capital or investment. If you will buy low since the market is down,probably you will have a higher chance of getting a higher profit once the market recovers.Al, you have to do is to be brave to risk. Good luck!
Activity: 301
September 26, 2018, 08:26:52 AM
I think investing in Altcoin is not a bad decision because the Altcoin market seems to give you a lot of opportunities to make a profit. However, it is also the place where the most risky and prone to scam. So, be smart and calm in every investment decision
Pages:
Jump to: