Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 25. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 15
September 26, 2018, 08:25:31 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

I choose altcoin. for long-term investment. But pick the altcoin with the good possibility of growth. and I think today is time to buy and hold and get huge profit in next future
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 26, 2018, 08:20:45 AM
Equity share is fully regulated and centralized as opposed to decentralized natureof cryptocurrency! Crytocurrency is also better in terms of return on investement though some will say it's risky but I say the risk is worth it!
Activity: 448
September 26, 2018, 08:15:31 AM
The market is currently down and it is the concern of most crypto enthusiast.For me, I suggest that we take a look at the situation in a more lighter and positive way. Why don't we take the chance of buying altcoins in a more lower price since the market is down. If you will buy  your tokens now, you might have a higher chance of  a good profit once the bull run occurs. As a trader, we must take a risk for the hope of a successful investment. Good luck!
Activity: 195
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
September 26, 2018, 08:11:51 AM
Altcoins to invest in, I suggest you research and invest in the altcoins you think it is promising and bring you good returns.But i think that 100% of investment dont invest on altcoin minimum 30% of your investment buy Bitcoin it is good
there are two beliefs, namely selling or buying. if we have a lot of capital we should buy and invest long term. if you want to wait or hold you should also see the market price. if it rises why not just sell it. Opportunity does not come twice .

I totally agree with you. The opportunity does not come twice because it was already happened to me not one but more than 3 times. This is the saddest part of my life but I realize if you want to gain there's always a pain. I need to over come those obstacle of mine. I will rather to choose investing in altcoin than bitcoin there's alot of opportunity in altcoins.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 08:05:48 AM
Hey, anyone attending Stable Conf 2018 London? https://stableconf.com/
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 07:57:43 AM
I would not even doubt that you need to buy today, so buy differently just do not have time for this already leaving train, so just wait and enjoy your purchases today, if in the future you want to still earn on crypto-currencies.
Activity: 392
September 26, 2018, 07:53:44 AM
Altcoins to invest in, I suggest you research and invest in the altcoins you think it is promising and bring you good returns.But i think that 100% of investment dont invest on altcoin minimum 30% of your investment buy Bitcoin it is good
there are two beliefs, namely selling or buying. if we have a lot of capital we should buy and invest long term. if you want to wait or hold you should also see the market price. if it rises why not just sell it. Opportunity does not come twice .
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
September 26, 2018, 07:37:58 AM
Personally, I prefer to buy now. Of course, a new bottom in the market is still possible. But this may not be. Therefore, I prefer to buy altcoins now and start building future profits.
For a long-term investment, I also prefer to invest right now. If the price still falls, then not much. A jump in bitcoin will bring good profits to the Altcoins.
Activity: 252
September 26, 2018, 06:57:46 AM
I think the current market is not suitable for shanzhai currency, because the market is very weak and should be invested in some valuable COINS, such as eth, LTC, eos, etc.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 26, 2018, 06:54:49 AM
Personally, I prefer to buy now. Of course, a new bottom in the market is still possible. But this may not be. Therefore, I prefer to buy altcoins now and start building future profits.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
September 26, 2018, 01:55:02 AM
After the successful 2017 for the crypto currency, 2018 is the year of expectation. Investing now in the crypto currency, you do not get instant profit. But in the long term this can bring the expected benefits.
Activity: 392
September 26, 2018, 01:52:35 AM
I think now is the right time to buy altcoint, all the coints for the moment the price drops, buy altcoint now and start to invest in altcoint, choose altcoint which has good potential for investment.
Activity: 462
September 26, 2018, 01:50:58 AM
Currently, due to market fluctuations, the Altcoin prices are down. Therefore, investors have the opportunity to buy the potential Altcoin at low prices. Therefore, choosing and buying Altcoin at this time will provide a good opportunity for everyone interested in cryptographic investment.
Activity: 490
September 26, 2018, 01:47:15 AM
I think its good time to invest in some good potential altcoins because price is its lowest level in these days you can invest in ethereum cardano neo litecoin and waves
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
September 26, 2018, 01:45:03 AM
Altcoins nowis better investment than Bitcoin. In the next bull market altcoins will give bigger profits than Bitcoin, you have a chance to get x5 profits with altcoins while it's very hard to earn x2 with bitcoin.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 26, 2018, 01:43:38 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

I think you should investigate first. if you want to be involved in crypto and bitcoin, you should have enough knowledge. until you will never hesitate to buy or be involved in it. I think personally, now is a good time to buy altcoin with relatively cheap prices. and I can wait a few months later.

The only reason for me to buy altcoins is to have something different than bitcoin. Going all in with bitcoin didn't look logical to me and I decided to get altcoins too.
the more Altcoin will have more profit able to achieved. by purchasing the Altcoin again will progressively reproduce coin collection that generate greater profits. so very nice future to count on it as a source of greater profit each year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
September 25, 2018, 07:29:40 AM
if seen from now its time to buy and hold altcoin. because the current crypto stock market is declining, including bitcoin. but it is only temporarily mid-2018 that there will be an increase again against altcoin and bitcoin.

where the dev of coins and investors keep market price stability later. let alone bitcoin will be a lot of events that will take place. and altcoin such as ETH, NEO, XRP etc. Such coins will increase as well.

I've bought altcoin and hold like NXT, XRP, and ETH
Activity: 168
September 25, 2018, 03:22:50 AM
Yes, I see the perspective of altcoins. And the main demand for them in the market is growing. I think an alternative currency should live in the market. It provides a stable income for us.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 02:52:32 AM
for me you should also buy altcoin although low prices today will buy you anyway to handle long periods until the rise in price before you sell and you will also have a large income.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 02:44:35 AM
Invest in altcoins, in the stock market it is rather difficult for the cryptocurrency market the potential profit is much higher and all is simple and clear even to the beginner. It is possible to understand the high for the year but shares will have to study a very long time.
Pages:
Jump to: