Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 22. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 12:45:32 AM
XRP will be around forever as well. Haters just don’t have any understanding of what’s going on behind the scenes and the ripple master plan.

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 12:43:14 AM
Yes, it's time to buy tokens. I don't know how much longer the market will survive this decline, but it could end at any moment.Not to feel sorry I buy I need alithinou and I will keep them for a long time.
Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io
October 05, 2018, 12:11:36 AM

During the summer I picked up a coin in my briefcase - IOTEX. Traded on Binance. I see the growth potential throughout the year! Thank you !
Activity: 524
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 09:35:48 PM
Buying altcoins when cheap prices like now are a good thing and makes us get big profits someday, I'm sure that the future of Altcoins will soon recover so that we can get big profits.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 09:18:08 PM
if you are an experienced trader, why not to buy altcoins, they give a nice profit but a risky too. I divided my bankroll into 3 pools, the first is for BTC the second is binance not risky coins and the third for trash but profitable tokens
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
October 04, 2018, 09:11:53 PM
Investing in altcoins is also a good move to pick in crypto. Perform a personal research on the coin and its performance on the market. Not all altcoins are worth investing in hence it is good to perform the study and identify the good ones.
Activity: 546
October 04, 2018, 09:02:18 PM
For me personally I will buy Altcoin as much as possible because currently the price of altcoin is falling mostly. And I see that the price of bitcoin is very positive now, with a stable price I think the price of the altcoin will start to grow slowly because it will follow the price movement of Bitcoin. I suggest buying altcoins / tokens that are far from the ICO price, because the price will probably return to the ICO time price.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 08:47:58 PM
The price is still low and it is a good time to buy altcoins. Just make sure to research and invest to those with high potentials and community so that the coin would stay in crypto for a long time.
Activity: 182
October 04, 2018, 08:45:12 PM
Of course you can ,now the market is slowly beginning to gain momentum and soon I think we will see a very strong growth , we will have 5 final wave in all growth !
Activity: 602
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
October 04, 2018, 08:36:54 PM
I think that with the current decline the majority of altcoins you can immediately use it to invest in the long term because the possibility of an altcoin to continue to grow is still open when a trader does not panic when various bad issues arise about the world of cryptocurrency so that they can achieve success later.
Activity: 700
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
October 04, 2018, 07:38:12 PM
Buying alternative coins is very profitable. It seems to me that the cryptocurrency market always fluctuates and this brings good profits to traders.
I agree that investing in altcoin is indeed very profitable, if we buy potential coins and hold it until the price rises so high it will make profit, now is the right time to buy altcoins because the price is decreasing, we have to buy altcoin when prices go down and sell it when prices go up
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
October 04, 2018, 07:14:13 PM
I do not know why some people will see opportunities and yet would not lunch into it. Some would just want to wait until the market improves and prices begin to  increase before they will buy what they have in mind.
It is still not late to get in, because if feel most prices are still cheap.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
October 04, 2018, 05:11:15 PM
Both are good investments, altcoin can be profitable and can also be detrimental depending on the coins you buy. I am currently focusing on investing in BTC, ETH, XMR, EOS and LTC because of the stable prices and not decreasing dramatically, that is the safest choice for me compared to other altcoins. For other altcoins, it seems that it will be difficult to find or predict the price and circumstances like this make us have to be careful to choose the coins that you make investments.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 04, 2018, 05:09:12 PM
Buying alternative coins is very profitable. It seems to me that the cryptocurrency market always fluctuates and this brings good profits to traders.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
October 04, 2018, 05:08:48 PM
Yes, I think that many Altcoins are now very cheap. But we need to remember about diversification. The portfolio must have at least 50% of bitcoins.
Activity: 141
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 04, 2018, 05:03:44 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

Now that is the best time in my opinion for investing altcoins. Last 5 months people getting rekter day by day and finally people loose approximately 90 percentage value of their dollar value.
Why i am sating that is the best time because people lost too much money. and we dont have anything for lost anymore. after that i believe we 100 percentage need a bull market.
so you can select and buy good altcoins. please divide your money also .
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
October 04, 2018, 05:01:37 PM
Yes, now is a good time to buy some alternative coins. It seems to me that the market is very low and growth will begin soon.
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
October 04, 2018, 04:59:54 PM
We should invest in altcoins because some of them have the chance to grow and it will be a good investment in the future. I think altcoins are better than equity shares Smiley
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 04, 2018, 04:58:11 PM
At this stage it is better to invest in ETH or BTC, in a falling market it is better to invest in these currencies.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 04:51:34 PM
I think alternative coins are a good asset for investment. But we must be very careful and choose the right projects. I believe that the market will go up.
Pages:
Jump to: