Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 21. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 04:10:47 PM
Now is the time when you can buy the most top-quality and interesting coins and tokens at a low price. If you have long wanted to buy some of them, you can buy now.
Of course, compared with the beginning of 2018 or with the price level of 2017, today prices are really favorable for profitable investments. But in the information resources there is a lot of information on the possibility of another fall in the cryptocurrency market. may be the chances of buying coins even cheaper?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
October 06, 2018, 03:52:23 PM
Now is the time when you can buy the most top-quality and interesting coins and tokens at a low price. If you have long wanted to buy some of them, you can buy now.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
October 06, 2018, 03:41:21 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
Altcoins are also profitable cryptocurrency. In many places and situations bitcoin are not work but in those situations Altcoin play a perfect role. Altcoin like Ethereum is the higly accept cryptocurrency and it is also ranked number two in cryptocurrency ranking. Many people use it for long-term investment because of its high stability and less volatility. Altcoins are also heavily use for online transactions because of its safe secure and trouble free transaction facility.
Activity: 434
Merit: 253
October 06, 2018, 02:29:51 PM
In the world of cryptocurency, we must do research before trading. Investing depends on the type of altcoin you buy. If you do good research and invest in the right altcoin you will be happy. Taking the risk leads to the fast becoming rich. See the product of the altcoin project.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 07:55:19 AM
Buying a coin, you also have to analyze the market trends at the present time. How trends may occur in the future. Reliable sources, where the source comes from, when and how it will affect the coin. You must answer all those questions, then you will invest properly
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
October 05, 2018, 07:49:02 AM
I think you should take advantage of the low Crypto market. Select and invest in the potential Altcoin. In the near future, the market will return. At that time, you can make a good profit from Altcoin investment decision at this time.
Exactly, It's the wrong things if you are afraid to buy some altcoins at this time, it doesn't matter how cheap it is at this time, because later when the market goes up again, you will find yourself enjoying the multiple benefits. One thing that's certain, the market will definitely change without be noticed.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 03:14:35 AM
It is the good time to buy some new or popular altcoins while it is not in a higher value in the market you can take that advantage once it started to increase this coming months for a good amount of earning profit this year. And I think it will surely make a big increase again in the market.
the market is down then this is the time to buy. but I think it's better to buy coins that are popular because it's safer and better guarantees improvement. we just need to wait patiently then i think you will get a big profit. and coins that I think are very good for investing now are Ethereum and NEO coins. I think these two coins are coins that will increase quickly when the market recovers.
Activity: 266
October 05, 2018, 03:09:24 AM
Altcoins is a good investment anyway. It represents the latest innovations that definitely has the potential to further growth
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 03:06:35 AM
Investing in altcoins is the best investment for today, the cost of altcoins is now low that will allow you to get a significant profit in the future.
Activity: 56
October 05, 2018, 02:54:19 AM
The price of bitcoins is going high because demand is going even higher.The value of coins in the market is depending on the interest of consumers, Also in the supply and demand of every coin. You just need to search for the information of the coin before investing and think what is the most profitable before investing.

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 02:51:07 AM
If you want x3 in one month, I think that in such cases it is better not to buy anything. But you can buy bitcoin and let it lie in your wallet. It will bring profit not in an instant.
Activity: 322
October 05, 2018, 02:45:04 AM
It is the good time to buy some new or popular altcoins while it is not in a higher value in the market you can take that advantage once it started to increase this coming months for a good amount of earning profit this year. And I think it will surely make a big increase again in the market.
Activity: 364
October 05, 2018, 02:36:35 AM
I think you should take advantage of the low Crypto market. Select and invest in the potential Altcoin. In the near future, the market will return. At that time, you can make a good profit from Altcoin investment decision at this time.
Activity: 301
October 05, 2018, 02:33:10 AM
The market situation remains unpredictable. Therefore, it is not possible now to reliably understand which tokens will grow in value. I think very few people believed that the price of Ethereum would reach $ 200.
Activity: 434
October 05, 2018, 02:32:10 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
of course you should buy why not as altcoins are a good way of earning money but be careful with waht you are going to choose
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 02:28:23 AM
I think the question to invest in altcoins or not is not the right question, the most important thing that an investor needs to know is which altcoin to invest in, when to buy and when to sell. Altcoins is a very powerful tool for capital multiplication, and it is necessary to invest. I think for a long time you can invest in such tokens as ETH, ADA, NEO, EOS, XRP, ZEC
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
October 05, 2018, 02:19:20 AM
Usually, when cryto market is bullish it's a good time to invest in altcoins. When market is bearish, staying in Btc could be a better option, as it doesn't lose its value that much.

If you decided to invest in an altcoin, always do a lot of research before and never invest more than you can afford to lose. Personally, I recommend investing in non-ICO based project in order to avoid the risk of losing your money as many ICOs just vanish after reaching the soft/hard cap.
Activity: 104
October 05, 2018, 02:14:32 AM
A year has passed since the creation of this topic, but it is still relevant and altcoins are now much subsided, maybe now is the time to buy them    Smiley
Activity: 80
October 05, 2018, 02:00:14 AM
Yes, it's time to buy tokens. I don't know how much longer the market will survive this decline, but it could end at any moment.Not to feel sorry I buy I need alithinou and I will keep them for a long time.
now a lot of Altcoins are down if you want to buy them now is the right time to buy as much as possible. if you want to invest, choose Altcoin that is good and has great potential so you get big profits in the future. Even though the market now often goes up and down but I am sure that in the future Crypto will rise again and many coin coins will grow well.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 01:31:50 AM
There is a reason behind every investment,that is the profit from that. Every investor has invested in profit making profit.I have decided to invest here to earn profits.
Pages:
Jump to: