Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 20. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 08, 2018, 06:02:39 AM
You can make more profit if you invest your money on ATLcoin, so i suggest you yo invest your money on ethereum right now, because the price is low, so you can get more profit with ethereum. Ethereum has good platform and project for future.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
October 08, 2018, 05:44:11 AM
There are no guarantees that the price of alternative coins will rise in the future. There is only the expectation of crypto enthusiasts that this may happen. Invest in little-known coins, I do not see the point.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
October 08, 2018, 05:36:37 AM
The best time to buy some altcoins is now because the market is still in the recovery stage where a lot of valuable coins especially the large cap coins which occupy the first 100 position on the coin market are selling at relatively low prices. Seize the opportunity and buy more and hold for the upcoming bull market.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 05:31:35 AM
I think the exact moment to buy we can buy the good money at a good price. If you want to invest in altcoins.  the market is red. It was definitely a good time for us to buy altcoins as much as possible. I myself have some ethereum and I will keep for a long time. And hopefully early next year prices will rebound
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
October 08, 2018, 04:24:18 AM
I can say that cryptocurrency is a very young market and the opportunity to earn very high, but the risks are also very big here. But I advise everyone to consider cryptocurrency as a method of investment, in 5 years you may regret not investing today. Think about it, imagine what are the prospects of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 04:01:13 AM
Now the ICO market is in a very difficult situation and it’s not right to expect that the Altcoins will start growing as they did last year. I think that now any purchase of altcoins is at very high risk.
Now it is better not to buy anything, but just watch the market.If you want to buy, buy some bitcoin and stable coins and start buying when the market turns around.
Activity: 329
AGATE
October 07, 2018, 08:45:46 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
More than a year has passed since the creation of this topic. Author please share your story! Did you manage to get rich or did you lose everything?
What was better to buy bitcoins or altcoins?
For me it turned out, it would be more profitable to buy Bitcoin Lips sealed
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 04:52:13 PM
Now the ICO market is in a very difficult situation and it’s not right to expect that the Altcoins will start growing as they did last year. I think that now any purchase of altcoins is at very high risk.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
October 06, 2018, 05:59:26 PM
Why not? When you can gain some profit from there. You can choose Ethereum for beginning, it's like a main coin on Altcoins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
October 06, 2018, 05:58:35 PM
Ever since i discovered cryptocurrency, i had always preferred to invest into it p, most especially altcoins and it has really been interesting. Share or even equity shares are not like they used to be.
So if you really want to make a good profit, find a good altcoin to invest into. There are so many of them with good products and a working team. I can't just afford to miss some of them for their good prospects.
Activity: 420
October 06, 2018, 05:47:14 PM
Surely we should invest in alts because many projects are very good though, it is still possible to get good profits out of alts, not only from BTC.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
October 06, 2018, 05:26:04 PM
It's all about the selection of altcoins ... if you believe in the product and the project team, then why not ...
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 06, 2018, 05:19:06 PM
Altcoins have great potential for growth. It is on them that you can earn 10 times the amount invested.
The only problem is that among the new projects there are very many deceivers who can steal your money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 06, 2018, 05:14:06 PM
Now is the time to buy a lot of coins, because almost all are at the bottom. Now very good prices, so guys, stocking up the most promising! It seems to me that a very good future awaits us!
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 04:58:35 PM
Now we need to approach the purchase of altcoins with caution, and put stoploses by 5% -10% down, so you will insure yourself against heavy losses in the event of a market fall.
Activity: 132
October 06, 2018, 04:38:56 PM
We need to watch what you buy,of course,some of them worth investing,but it is better not to listen to advice on the forum.
Activity: 322
October 06, 2018, 04:38:17 PM
I am sure that altcoins are a great way to invest. It seems to me that in a few months such investments can give a very good profit.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
October 06, 2018, 04:33:23 PM
Despite the long fall in the value of cryptocurrencies, I still buy Altcoins. I believe in strong growth.
I purchase a bunch of Altcoins then I trade them for other coins. It's been a while since I've traded anything worth a lot of money though.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 06, 2018, 04:22:11 PM
If you want x3 in one month, I think that in such cases it is better not to buy anything. But you can buy bitcoin and let it lie in your wallet. It will bring profit not in an instant.
The only coin that i know of that can do about 4x a month would be within the top coins, that would be either Ethereum or Litecoin.
Activity: 350
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 06, 2018, 04:20:46 PM
Despite the long fall in the value of cryptocurrencies, I still buy Altcoins. I believe in strong growth.
Pages:
Jump to: