Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 26. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 02:31:51 AM
Buy altcoins now because they also have the tendency to grow and become great in the future. I suggest altcoins like Ethereum, ripple,  Neo and many more. They will generate more profits for you when you hold it for sometime.

You can buy altcoin now and make it rest in your bank for a long period of time. long time investment is sure giving a good profit. Now that the market is in dump situation, make use of it to have an investment so that when it go back to high price, you will benefit also.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
September 24, 2018, 04:46:57 AM
investment Altcoin is just as profitable as investing in Bitcoin Bro, so those of us who have little capital are certainly a good choice to invest in Altcoin,because you can choose coins that match your capital
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 04:39:46 AM
Expect boom in spring, in the meantime invest in GOOD icos.
Investing into ICO is really good to be done at this moment. As the price seems to be low compared to the past it's good to invest into altcoins. With ico investment, user needs to have patience. Because we invest, make the project successful and benefit out of the same which takes time.
Yes, this sounds reasonable, I can also add that when you think of buying tokens while they are on ICO, it's also great to join at the early stage because then you'll get the best bonus and therefore it can make things even more successful for you in the end.
by buying Altcoin would further augment the collection. It is useful to generate even more profits in the future. because of the nature of the current state of Altcoin very good and suitable to have it more. and the potential benefits of more open.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 24, 2018, 04:35:07 AM
Now is a good time to buy altcoin, so be patient, do not be too anxious, the market will soon recover, do not worry and sell your coins soon.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 04:06:47 AM
Я coглaceн c вaми тaк oнo и ecть!!
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
September 20, 2018, 04:44:11 PM
Buy altcoins now because they also have the tendency to grow and become great in the future. I suggest altcoins like Ethereum, ripple,  Neo and many more. They will generate more profits for you when you hold it for sometime.
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 04:38:29 PM
Altcoins to invest in, I suggest you research and invest in the altcoins you think it is promising and bring you good returns.But i think that 100% of investment dont invest on altcoin minimum 30% of your investment buy Bitcoin it is good
Activity: 406
September 15, 2018, 11:25:13 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
The market of crypto is very volatile, which allows players to earn well. In addition, this market does not require specific knowledge. It is enough for us to be able to analyze and gain experience. As for me, crypto looks more interesting than a stock market. This is much more interesting and simpler.
Activity: 83
September 15, 2018, 09:52:30 AM
This is the time to acquire more coin because the price is down now and as such you will have the opportunity to acquire more coin with little fiat and when the time comes, you will sell and make more profit. Those that had made fortune from cryptocurrency was able to do so with this strategy that i just revealed to you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
September 14, 2018, 03:29:46 AM
Buying of these is very nice for the income because altcoins are so profitable in the case of trading and speculating that could be done so good.
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 04:40:25 AM
If altcoin brings you many benefits as well as gives you more value then you should invest in altcoin and hold some coin you like.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 04:19:21 AM
Purchasing Altcoins is the way to your future wage and conceivable incredible advantage, on the off chance that you purchase altcoins you ought to consider the costs on the off chance that they are decent to you and furthermore benefit from them. altcoin put gives great return in benefit
Activity: 228
September 13, 2018, 04:04:03 AM
Yes, This is the most important time to decide on embedding in altcoin. At this time, bitcoin remains at the bottom and altcoin is of very low value. The market always tends to grow at the end of the year. Remember the great moments at the end of 2017. I will leverage this dips to embed in altcoin like ETH, IOTA, EOS, ETC
Activity: 219
September 13, 2018, 04:00:51 AM
Don't invest. because this is the biggest year of the scam ... they seem as if they are not responsible for what they have done ... they are waiting for investment from us then they run away ... hopefully they quickly realize that the cryoto world really needs investors to turn the economy
Activity: 28
September 13, 2018, 03:59:05 AM
Of course you can buy alts. They could give you good return.
Activity: 79
September 13, 2018, 03:58:23 AM
Yes you can buy alts. But you need to buy some profitable coin. Such as ETH,EOS,NEO.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 08:53:03 AM
If you decided to get altcoin, then have to be ready to lose all money invested in their purchase. Because it is very big risk. When you buy bitcoin or you risk eth too, but is not so strong.
Activity: 246
September 11, 2018, 08:50:57 AM
you should buy altcoins, because altcoin is an investment which give you a good return. where you can receive profit in the future by the use of it.
Activity: 40
September 11, 2018, 08:44:28 AM
I personally think that the altcoin is worth buying, but before you buy it, you should pay more attention to the market and do more research. Choose a good auspicious coin that is worth investing. It can bring you a good balance of money. Patience will bring you more benefits
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 08:39:14 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
Yes, you should invest in altcoins because they are also profitable and are good ways to increase your profit if you buy and hold promising ones. There are so many altcoins available in crypto and you need to take your time to do a very good research for you to find the good ones to invest in.
Pages:
Jump to: