Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 31. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 11:52:29 PM
The investment is always at risk and special alcoin. By the change too fast; can increase the price of dizziness, when the price decreases very deeply. Please select the coin and have strategic price accordingly
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 02:21:58 PM
this may rely upon the individual on the off chance that he or she need to contribute or purchase an altcoins before purchasing an altcoin you ought to do your examination first before purchase in with any data at the forefront of your thoughts you will experience a few issues on the off chance that you haven't explore on that specific altcoins.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
September 02, 2018, 01:13:47 PM
I believe it's way better to buy couple of different ones instead of sticking only with BTC. We know BTC is the safest investment for long term but if you want to make profit you should know how to play with alt coins. The real profit is there.
it is true that bitcoin is the safest long-term investment but we must be able to try to invest in altcoins, in my opinion many altcoins have the potential and good to be stored in the long run, for example ethereum, if we play with the right investment strategy then we will get the expected profit
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 11:21:37 AM
I’m not gonna say one of them is better. I believe it depends on what you expect. For me, investing in altcoins is a good idea and sometimes it offers a really good profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 11:19:08 AM
Yes, without a doubt! Altcoins allow us to earn more and faster in a growing market than just bitcoin. But at the moment I would advise you to refrain from buying altcoyins, except for the eterum, because the market may drop even lower and some coins simply will not rise again!
Activity: 97
September 02, 2018, 08:31:12 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
It depends on you. But if I were to choose, I would buy altcoins. Woth the current market situation, its the best time to buy coins and wait for the market to grow to earn better profit.
Purchasing Bitcoin should be better than investing your money into altcoins because Bitcoin is pumping.
Activity: 81
September 02, 2018, 08:28:54 AM
It depends on you. But if I were to choose, I would buy altcoins. Woth the current market situation, its the best time to buy coins and wait for the market to grow to earn better profit.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 08:28:29 AM
You can in the altcoins or bitcoin - its your choice, as for me? i believe that after 2-3 years altcoins will be more popular than bitcoin
Activity: 490
September 02, 2018, 08:26:45 AM
As soon as I have free money, I buy coins. After all, now is the ideal time for shopping. Maybe we will not see such low prices again.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
September 02, 2018, 08:19:09 AM

Why not there are altcoins that can make us a profit and a new technology in the industry, like Ethereum and Waves it's ok to inverst on altcoin, but remember so many altcoins are now below their ICO price and majority of them are already dead, we can invest but be very careful investing on these altcoins.
Activity: 210
September 02, 2018, 08:18:46 AM
Now very good prices to enter the new capital market. Today we see the order of prices as of the spring of 2017. So now you can invest in almost anything, everything will grow at least 10 times!
Activity: 280
yamzu
September 02, 2018, 08:14:49 AM
In the end, everything is decided by investors. What will be more convenient for us - we will use such crypto-currencies.
Activity: 84
September 02, 2018, 08:06:42 AM
there are some quality altcoins worth investing in. for example: iota, tozes, neo, EOS. they are the top 20 in the market capitalization. they are reliable in 2 to 3 years.
Activity: 91
September 02, 2018, 08:06:06 AM
Is it totally up to you men, but if you are going to invest on altcoins better invest on the one you know that will going to be successful because you dont want to lose your money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 08:01:54 AM
There are altcoins which are potential and reliable. We can invest in them and make profit. It is also good if we have small capital. For me, I experienced good in etherium and ripple.
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 07:58:43 AM
there are two versions of events. buying altcon possible in the future to increase their investment. a second option to remain in the red if the project falls apart and the token will fall in price or not be worth anything. chooses everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
September 02, 2018, 07:47:19 AM
based on my experience, I take advantage of altcoins which can increase up to 40% - 50%. but it all depends on the research you are doing, not every altcoin provides an advantage even with red dominating the market today can give you a loss. I hope you can see and benefit from everyone's words here.
Activity: 118
September 02, 2018, 07:46:02 AM
For now, it's good to buy altcoins, it's only because the market is experiencing a push and the price of most altcoins is much smaller than the previous price in the crypto exchange.
Activity: 149
September 02, 2018, 07:34:26 AM
it's up to you, if to get a benefit better should trade all coins, now for long term investing is not suggested, because the price is uncertain, if you want to invest invest in ah Bitcoin, but for all coins do not, because the risk of loss is very large.
Activity: 196
September 02, 2018, 07:24:45 AM
If you have confidence that later the altcoin will increase in price then the best decision is to buy it now because the market is showing cheap prices. If you are not sure and do not want to bear the risk of loss then you do not have to buy it.
Pages:
Jump to: