Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 29. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 08:16:28 AM
If you can buy altcoins in cheap rate, then buy them without any hesitation.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
September 05, 2018, 08:15:12 AM
Investing in Altcoin or not can only be taking by you, I can only give you advise based on my view which you shouldn't depend on because am not a financial adviser. These are the Altcoin that I invested in: Ada, Neo, EOS, Usechain, Ziliqa and Seele.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 08:04:20 AM
Investing in altcoins can be a profitable decision.
Activity: 26
September 05, 2018, 07:55:11 AM
I think there are excellent Chinese altcoins that can be invaded, even with constantly tightening regulation of the market, these coins are rooted in all the streams. I would single out such coins as:
 1. Metaverse (ETP)
2. Nuls (NULS)
3. NEO (NEO)
4. TRON (TRX)
5. VeChain (VET)
Well, the rest is a private matter for every user of crypto currency.
all the coins you mention are all good and have advantages so they have their own charm so many people like it, I personally among the coins you mentioned I prefer NEO, because it has great potential. NEO is King Dapps Platform in China and NEO makes it easy for Dapps Developers
Activity: 452
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 07:37:09 AM
I think there are excellent Chinese altcoins that can be invaded, even with constantly tightening regulation of the market, these coins are rooted in all the streams. I would single out such coins as:
 1. Metaverse (ETP)
2. Nuls (NULS)
3. NEO (NEO)
4. TRON (TRX)
5. VeChain (VET)
Well, the rest is a private matter for every user of crypto currency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 07:29:43 AM
I think that now it is best to buy EOS and Bitcoin Cash, while they are now falling in price. I am sure that they will recover I hope that it will happen till the end of the year..
Activity: 238
September 05, 2018, 07:01:23 AM
It is entirely up to you, but in my opinion it is now profitable to invest in altcoins!
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
September 05, 2018, 06:42:11 AM
The time of buying altcoins has come? During the whole summer, these jumping carousels are a price, there is simply no fiat for some, although the prices are very attractive.
Activity: 224
September 05, 2018, 06:21:41 AM
In my opinion, the decision to invest in altcoin is in you, all altcoins have their own advantages in the exchange market,
you just choose a coin that you think is good, do some research on the coin, will it be profitable in the future.
Activity: 78
September 05, 2018, 06:01:22 AM
Of course you should invest in altcoins because it is really cheap and profitable.
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 04:04:15 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
why not ?
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
September 05, 2018, 04:00:25 AM
Now is not good time for investments in altcoins. They repeat movement of bitcoin and cryptomarket at all. The best option to wait final correction and turn on of the market and invest in coins which lose a lot in price.

Sometimes I think you just write the first questions and try to find the answer. I personally support people investing in altcoins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 03:17:50 AM
I believe that now is the time to invest in altcoins. Because now very reasonable prices and a great chance that you can make good money. I advise you to invest.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
September 05, 2018, 03:09:50 AM
I think altcoin is perfect for someone to invest in because with the capital of patience for sure all the possibilities to achieve success are still maintained without the need to panic if the price is still in bad condition.
Activity: 52
September 05, 2018, 02:47:30 AM
Now is not good time for investments in altcoins. They repeat movement of bitcoin and cryptomarket at all. The best option to wait final correction and turn on of the market and invest in coins which lose a lot in price.
Activity: 154
September 05, 2018, 02:40:37 AM
The Acclaim Token(ACM) from GCOX just finished their 1st ITS and it was over subscribe 156%, they going to launch their 2nd ITS soon. This is a quite new concept project, may have a look Smiley
https://gcox.com/
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
September 05, 2018, 01:53:49 AM
The price of all altcoins has not yet recovered and therefore investing in them has great potential. You need to understand that buying in a declining market is a wise decision and it will allow you to make a profit in a very short time.
for now, it requires great consideration to buy altcoins. You know, even though the price of bitcoin is rising now, however, the price of Altcoin has remained stable, or down. well, that might be caused because the ETH prices are not increasing. well, but I think that multiplying altcoin requires considerable consideration.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
September 05, 2018, 01:48:56 AM
The price of all altcoins has not yet recovered and therefore investing in them has great potential. You need to understand that buying in a declining market is a wise decision and it will allow you to make a profit in a very short time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 04:58:27 PM
Invest in altcoins you can start even with $ 100, is it possible in stocks?Smiley) Shares will never bring you such a huge profit, a successful investment can bring tens of thousands of percent profit. But with such profits there are huge risks. You can easily lose all your money. Therefore, the best solution would be to make an investment portfolio of altcoins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
September 04, 2018, 03:15:08 PM
Investing in altcoins can give you good profit - they can grow much more than Bitcoin, but the risk is very high.
Pages:
Jump to: