Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 30. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 03:08:28 PM
It's not just buying, but you have to hunt as many altcoins as possible with good quality. Altcoin is becoming a trending topic and is more convincing to invest now. Because the market is in repair, Altcoin prices will soon increase again in the near future. So you can get faster in getting satisfactory results.
Activity: 72
September 04, 2018, 02:59:48 PM
There are times wherein it's far better to buy altcoins as opposed to shopping for bitcoin. due to the truth that if you recognise what you're doing you could double or maybe triple your money or extra in case you are lucky sufficient. Bitcoin's price may additionally absolutely be strong as compared to others but due to the very excessive price no longer everybody can afford it. therefore making an investment in altcoins is also a outstanding option in view that there are those who have now not that mich to spend.
Activity: 57
September 04, 2018, 02:53:42 PM
The problem is choosing which altcoin is most promising and will bring more return.

Yes I agree with you that it's hard to choose the most promising altcoin that bring big returns. All we can do is alot of research for that in order to choose the best altcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
September 04, 2018, 02:43:14 PM
When it comes to investments you should always pick which are the best and works for you, investing in altcoins/ICO's is another way to succeed in the world of crypto. Bitcoin is too mainstream and you will not profit that much unless you do know how the market really works. Investing in any altcoins/projects is always a risk, you just have to choose what is the best project for you. Altcoins are way cheaper than Bitcoin and you can hoard many coins as you can, maybe one day that the value of your project is worth more than the Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 02:19:57 PM
It is a very good time to buy altcoins now, the coin price is low than ever. Just pick up one the top 100 coins though and wich are listing at big exchanges like Binance or Kucoin.
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 04, 2018, 01:54:18 PM
The market of altcoins gives very great opportunities for investors. But it is necessary to take into account the fact that now there is a long-term downtrend that has not yet ended. In this situation, the risks of obtaining losses are greatly increased.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 03, 2018, 06:19:57 PM
Of course yes, buy them. Without alts crypto would be surely dead by that moment because it cannot exist only because of BTC, isn't that logical?
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 06:05:42 PM
ofcourse buy altcoin. at this time a lot of Altcoins a high potential to experience such a rapid development. so it would be nice to have Altcoin with this developmental potential. with Altcoin presence and ownership will be very useful. so buying Altcoin will be very rewarding. Wink Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 05:28:20 PM
buy altcoins but choose the good coin or legit resarch before you buy altcoin don buy shitcoin or you will lose your money always resarch before you buy altcoins you like
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 05:25:40 PM
Buying alternative coins can bring you a good profit if you have the ability to analyze the project and choose the right time for investment.
Activity: 658
September 03, 2018, 05:24:47 PM
A lot of alt are undervaluated right now try to pick some good project backed by a good team and good luck this is my little advice
Activity: 81
September 03, 2018, 05:12:52 PM
It's a great thing to diversify your investment in good project, so it's good to buy altcoin, they are just best way to recover, don't forget to buy different altcoin not just one
Activity: 70
September 03, 2018, 05:07:18 PM
Yes, one should go ahead and but altcoins. Many of these have good potential and might even outrun bitcoin in the long term. Some of these are hot, zil, zrx, eth, bch, xrp. Just invest and hold for long term.
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
September 03, 2018, 04:26:07 PM
yes, we should. i agree with the thought.
I've invested in TIO and getting a whole lot of patout everyday
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 03, 2018, 04:17:47 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
It depends on you. But if I were to choose, I would buy altcoins. Woth the current market situation, its the best time to buy coins and wait for the market to grow to earn better profit.
Purchasing Bitcoin should be better than investing your money into altcoins because Bitcoin is pumping.
I also began to notice that bitcoin is falling in price much more slowly than the altcoyins and especially the etherium. And bitcoin has become much more dominant in the market.
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 03, 2018, 04:02:17 PM
If on Bitcoin and Etherum you can earn at best x2-x3, then on altkoins you can increase your capital by dozens of times.
Activity: 518
September 03, 2018, 03:57:01 PM
You should be buying altcoins now, they are the coins that are going to make you a millionaire from this point onward so that is what you should be focusing on at this point. There is no way to say that one coin is better than the other, just make sure that you do the research for yourself. From there on making a decision on which altcoin you should invest in should not be hard.
Activity: 336
September 03, 2018, 12:32:17 AM
If I have more money and is only a deposit then I will buy as much as possible altcoin crypto currency. I will buy top 10 coins because I think this coin is more potential. I am sure that the current condition which is critical is only a cycle so that sooner or later the crypto currency market can recover. I will buy ethereum and ripple especially because I am very impressed with the technology that these two altcoins bring. I am sure these two altcoins will occupy the top positions of crypto currencies with prices that are getting stronger in the future so I am sure that it will get a big advantage if you have these two altcoins.
Activity: 95
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 03, 2018, 12:28:10 AM
Yeah I'm buying alt coins as its the only way for me to increase my Bitcoin as I have no fiat.  Alt coins are a great way to accomplish this if we can make the correct decisions and have the right timing. 
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 02, 2018, 11:58:40 PM
I’m not gonna say one of them is better. I believe it depends on what you expect. For me, investing in altcoins is a good idea and sometimes it offers a really good profit.

Invest in altcoin is great especially if the altcoin you are investing has potential for the future, before you decide to invest your money research first the best altcoin because not all altcoin will give you huge profit.
Pages:
Jump to: