Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 28. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 02:11:12 PM
Of course, buy! Now there are very good prices for Altcoins at the crypto currency market. I think it's time. Invest and wait for the profit) Grin Grin Grin
Well, such good prices, which in a few hours have fallen by 10%. So I would not be sure that now is the best time to buy Altcoins. Well, the decision to buy is done by yourself.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
September 05, 2018, 02:09:42 PM
At the crypto currency market is now a favorable period for the purchase of Altcois with long-term potential. The price is fine. And the outlook for growth is favorable
look at the BTC today, it is pressing alts too much now. I see the big dump next week. Btc will have next ETF anulation and we will have a huge dump to 6200-5800. Just imagine what will happens with altcoins. Another good time to buy alts.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 02:06:55 PM
At the crypto currency market is now a favorable period for the purchase of Altcoins with long-term potential. The price is fine. And the outlook for growth is favorable
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
September 05, 2018, 02:04:45 PM
Of course, buy! Now there are very good prices for Altcoins at the crypto currency market. I think it's time. Invest and wait for the profit) Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 53
September 05, 2018, 01:59:20 PM
My perspective is that you shouldn't put all of your assets in Bitcoin or Altcoin.  For one thing, we don't know for sure if it will gain value.  Secondly, there's always a chance that any bitcoins you have on an exchange or digital wallet will get hacked.  So it's not completely safe.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 05, 2018, 01:56:50 PM
Oh, that's the question. Who else but you have to decide? After all, every person in this regard, their opinion, of course you can listen to them all, but free advice is worth nothing. I for example in stocks do not understand anything, although in altcoins, too, but at least with altcoins to understand me more interesting and I see this as a huge prospect. That's why I buy them, not stocks. If you know how to own shares, you can skillfully combine both.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 05, 2018, 12:12:16 PM
It depends on whether you decide to buy altcoins or not because altcoins are sometimes the only ones that show a large amount of money when you lose some of the coin prices.
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 05, 2018, 11:36:18 AM
Now altcoins have to be bought very carefully. It is necessary to consider the possibility of further lowering of the price of altcoyins in connection with the general downward trend.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
September 05, 2018, 11:04:48 AM
Purchase of altcoins is very risky. But this risk can bring you good income at due approach. To solve of course to you, but I would prefer to invest in altcoin than in actions.

To make altcoin purchases at this time is indeed very risky, because the risk is due to many projects that do not work according to the scheme that has been made and most and fail at the end and not even a few who become a scam. be careful to buy altcoins
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 10:32:04 AM
Look at the market. Everything fell very much in price and of course you need to buy now. Tomorrow may be too late
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
September 05, 2018, 10:25:12 AM
It depends on the altcoins. If they are in their lows now and they are potential ones and you have the resources for investment, well you need to buy but you need to do some assessment first before you buy.  choose the right altcoins and trust your instinc.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
September 05, 2018, 10:15:25 AM
The market started to fall again, so I think that the best option is still all the same investment after a while, I think we again began to dive to a level of $ 6000, probably then there will be another puff up.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 10:12:32 AM
i think we could invest in altcoin to insure ourselves from losing money from dips of main coins. of course if investing in a good coin with a straight potential to grow.
Activity: 82
September 05, 2018, 09:57:14 AM
I think now is the best time to buy altcoins.Most promising for me is ETC, NEO.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 09:54:20 AM
If you have confidence that later the altcoin will increase in price then the best decision is to buy it now because the market is showing cheap prices. If you are not sure and do not want to bear the risk of loss then you do not have to buy it.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
September 05, 2018, 09:32:34 AM
Of course you should invest in altcoins because it is really cheap and profitable.

but be careful because now many altcoins are not developing so if you don't see and pay attention to the development it will cause losses, even though there are many good altcoins and altcoins like this that have to be chased and detained for a while until the situation grows and develops again

Activity: 762
Merit: 500
September 05, 2018, 09:21:43 AM
In my opinion, the decision to invest in altcoin is in you, all altcoins have their own advantages in the exchange market,
you just choose a coin that you think is good, do some research on the coin, will it be profitable in the future.

Even though there are thousands of altcoins still bitcoin is the most powerful coin in the whole market.
Bitcoin like other altcoins is not stable but at least the recover is much better than Ethereum or any other altcoin.
Activity: 168
September 05, 2018, 08:53:33 AM
if I really want to buy altcoins, the demand is high, because if Altcoins, the low demand will be ashes, and we also lose when we buy altcoins, the demand is low.
Activity: 154
September 05, 2018, 08:51:44 AM
I think it is good time to buy coins as the price is still low now.
Activity: 154
September 05, 2018, 08:40:55 AM
Altcoins are good source of earning. But if you have enough money to invest, then invest in btc besides altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: