Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 33. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 12:21:46 AM
Nowadays many altcoins continue to go down and it's hard to go up because of the price of Bitcoin, so buying altcoins that make you profitable might like Ethereum and Bitcoin. My advice is to buy a valuable altcoin if not, you won't get the results.
Activity: 93
August 30, 2018, 12:15:34 AM
 one should invest in altcoins. But all altcoins are not the same, there are lot of crap altcoins in the market. Before investing look at the Use cases, Team and their Road map. Also read their White paper couple of times and decide.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 28, 2018, 12:47:20 PM
I think that despite the fact that the situation in the crypto-currency market is very complicated, there are still very advanced and promising projects that will be successful. Therefore, I am sure that it is necessary to buy altcoins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
August 27, 2018, 12:37:05 PM
whether or not it should or should not, only those who are sure will have an altcoin.
of course, by investing in altcoin, most people take advantage of the opportunity to get big profits.
ten top altcoins, of course, as recommendations in coinmarketcap for you to have.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 27, 2018, 11:03:52 AM
It depends on your experience in the crypto world, if you know the ins and outs of good and bad altcoins in the future, then continue your investment in altcoin. If you still lack experience, then focus on bitcoin first.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 11:01:14 AM
Altcoin investment in cryptocurrency is a good thing! There are many altcoin that deserve your investment becsuse of the work they have done and the opportunity tgey are creating in cryptocurrency and the prospect they have in bringing crypticurrency to real world use!
Activity: 630
August 27, 2018, 10:58:07 AM
Now can buy altcoins, but very carefully. Only reliable and proven projects. For example, Ethereum, NEO, I'll buy boldly, because I'm sure of them. The remaining altkoins must be analyzed very much.

The tokens that are in top-100 are supposed to grow in the nearest time. Thus, you'd better invest in these alts. Do not trust the so-called shitcoins - they can vanish from the market anytime, and your money will be lost.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 08:26:48 AM
for this problem I think it depends on yourself if you want to invest in crypto it's good for now if you buy it, but if you are still hesitant in investing then you should hold your money in a safe place, so that there is a loss in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 27, 2018, 08:04:42 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

You should invest in altcoins but you should do that investment wisely. The thing is that as good as altcoins look the possibility of them dying out compared to that of bitcoin is always higher so it is better for you to make sure that the coins that you are investing are just as good. I would say altcoins is better than equity shares but with altcoins you have to wait longer.
copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 2
August 27, 2018, 01:45:56 AM
look my 2 cents.  Buying Alt coins should be done IF you have money to spare.

I look at coins with low supply high demand.  That's the only way you will see  abig price increase
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
August 27, 2018, 01:40:56 AM
Of course, in altcoins you need to invest,  but it is very important to choose the right time to buy.  A couple of weeks ago, prices for altcoins fell to a minimum and then began to rise, and who bought during the decline now can sell them with 50-60% profit.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 09:56:18 PM
if you have enough capital why not buy an altcoin, now the market is down and many people say that the market will return at the end of this quarter. we can wait for that moment to get a profit.
Activity: 168
August 26, 2018, 09:54:47 PM
i wont invest much in altcoins. a little in eth and thats it. my main investment will probably be in bitcoin. altcoins are just too risky for me.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 09:51:11 PM
For me I like to buy altcoins as they are a method which allows me to accumulate more Bitcoin.  My main goal is Bitcoin acquisition so I need to unfortunately get out of Bitcoin and into Altcoins to earn more Bitcoin.  It's risky but working so far. 
Activity: 91
August 26, 2018, 09:46:28 PM
It is better to approach everything wisely. It is not necessary to invest in one thing, you can invest a lot in different ways
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 09:44:40 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

Altcoin can give you lots of prizes, if you invest wisely and know the market situation. Sometimes, there are some coins whose prices can be very high, and some fall very hard. Here, you need to reduce the risk by buying cheap coins, but not ordinary coins, but coins that have great potential in the future.
Activity: 109
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 26, 2018, 06:57:01 PM
i should recommend  to buy now altcoins since the lower price of it and when the time comes to sell it in order to get profits of it.
Activity: 276
August 26, 2018, 06:50:23 PM
yeah it's good to invest in altcoins because some altcoins get increased their prices quickly but it's risky . so we have to do a good research before invest  . it's your choice , shares and crypto currencies both will give a good profit if we do it correctly . personally I like crypto than shares
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 06:36:01 PM
Of course, buy altcoins. Just need to wait a little. First, buy Ethereum. And as soon as it grows strong in price - go to investing in altcoins.
August 26, 2018, 05:37:46 PM
Well altcoins I think this is the best investment that can only be now in the world, leave your investment for a couple of years and you will get rich
Pages:
Jump to: