Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 34. (Read 260558 times)

copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 05:36:28 PM
I will recommend good project coins with quality usecases and a good team else you may loose your money on the long run
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 05:32:39 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

You shouldn't invest in every altcoin and you shouldn't believe that every altcoin can reach good values. In my opinion, every coin can die, and every possibility is exist in the world of crypto.

I think the best think to do is that, doing a lot of research and rushing at the best time. In my opinion, ethereum and stellar can be good.
Activity: 28
August 26, 2018, 04:00:50 PM
yes, it's the right time to invest in altcoins, the market will definitely rise in the next year
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
W12 – Scam
August 26, 2018, 03:04:16 PM
Now is the time when you can buy the most top-quality and interesting coins and tokens at a low price. If you have long wanted to buy some of them, you can buy now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 01:28:09 PM
To date, investing in altcoins gives a good opportunity to make money and lose money. There are many risks here, you need to be very careful before investing.
Activity: 210
August 26, 2018, 01:16:56 PM

Yes, I believe buying altcoins and investing in them is a smart move. We know that BTC is the safest investment for the long term, but if you dare to risk and want to make a lot of profits, you must be with the altcoin, because there are treasures waiting.
Activity: 826
Merit: 260
August 26, 2018, 12:24:18 PM
I thinl this time is good to buy some altcoin that was popular at some market.and stay to hold untill December.i think just a need time between four of a month for wait cryptocurrency will back grow up again..
Activity: 130
August 26, 2018, 12:20:06 PM
I think we should be buy some altcoin that only has good in fundamentally and buy them with paired with USDT  if you would like to hold it for longterm, but if you buy altcoin with BTC should be do short trade because price of BTC going up fast now. In my opinion good altcoin in fundamental is ETH,WAVES,XMR and DASH. ETH is very good altcoin because the price on was ICO is about $0.3 but now around $300. Grin Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
August 26, 2018, 12:17:21 PM
I believe altcoins are high-risk assets that can disappear at any time, but it can bring profits that are difficult to imagine, so the risks are justified, the most important thing is to distribute your money between different assets and wait for profit, not to sell, but to play only a long-term game.
copper member
Activity: 154
August 26, 2018, 12:12:28 PM
I think that now is a good time to buy altcoyins. Bitcoin is pulling prices to the bottom, but how not to buy, if not in the period of the greatest recession? Or are you sure that the drop in prices for bitcoin is not the end?
Activity: 71
August 26, 2018, 12:06:25 PM

Honestly, I will never invest in altcoins, of any kind. I see, only in ethereum has a strong dev team, besides that I think it's just nonsense.
Bitcoin has overcome the problem, and is now moving forward. So, if you are wise, then bitcoin is the best choice of all available investment options.
Activity: 126
August 26, 2018, 11:53:52 AM

I think investing in altcoin is far better than investing in other businesses, it's because the choice variation is certainly more altcoin so altcoin prices also vary, so choosing coins will greatly determine how much you will benefit in the future. If the coin has great potential, then you only need to prepare a large size wallet.
Activity: 181
August 26, 2018, 11:40:56 AM
Split your bag into altcoins is always a good move for me. If you aren't keen on altcoins then don't put too much on it or have a threshold.
Activity: 70
August 26, 2018, 11:31:50 AM

Obviously, we should not only invest in bitcoin, but we also have to invest in altcoins for the diversity of our money. Don't forget to do research before buying an altcoin, because this is to maximize profits when we invest in the long term. Don't let us choose wrongly and cause big losses.
Activity: 364
August 25, 2018, 03:08:21 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?
No, now is a very unfortunate time for buying altcoins. Cryptomarket is falling, bitcoin is too weak and gradually depreciates. All other tokens depend on its value. Therefore, weak bitcoin pulls down the altcoins.
I am sure that in the fall all coins will become much cheaper. Maybe in winter there will be a better time to buy.
Activity: 224
August 25, 2018, 03:03:18 AM
Buying an altcoin now is a good idea and the decision is right to take. This long summer will feel very boring and will not bring benefits if you don't use it to accommodate assets that come from potential industries. So he will continue to grow up and make a lot of profits.
Activity: 14
August 25, 2018, 02:38:53 AM
Buying altcoin is certainly better when the price is cheap, and in my opinion now is the right time to buy altcoins, I always believe that the market will soon recover so that someday the market can make us get big profits.
indeed if the price of the altcoin goes down it is a good thing to buy it, because if we buy it when prices go down and we wait patiently for the price of the altcoin to rise, we can definitely get a lot of profit.
in my opinion there are good coins in the altcoin and good potential, if we invest in the coins, I'm sure we can definitely make a profit even though market conditions sometimes rise and fall, but believe the market will rise again.
Activity: 224
August 25, 2018, 02:23:10 AM
Of course, it would be better if you buy altcoint and invest it, you can choose altcoint which has good potential for investment, you buy it then sell it when the coint price has gone up
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
August 25, 2018, 02:14:56 AM
Without any doubt, you need to buy altcoins. Altcoins presents new projects that have only recently begun to develop. In case of success of these projects, the price of coins will rise many times and you just need to wait for this moment.
Activity: 81
August 25, 2018, 02:13:54 AM
I think buying altcoin involves a promising investment. Because now there are good coins that have the prospect of increasing the price.
Pages:
Jump to: