Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 32. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 05:46:37 AM
i think altcoins and more volatile and and we can earn huge profit from this and at current maket when every thing is touching ground we have a golden opportunity to invest and earn profit
Activity: 196
September 02, 2018, 05:39:25 AM
You have to do of research before you jump into any altcoin. There are so many out there now just trying to get your bitcoin. Read, research, search the web, search twitter, or any social medias they have whatever else you may use to do your research. Be wise which one's you pick to invest in.
Activity: 28
September 02, 2018, 05:32:52 AM
I think investing in Altcoin is a good thing because there are now many good Altcoins for the future. A good Altcoin in my opinion is Ethereum, in fact many altcoins have very good potential and in my opinion Ethereum is more suitable for the long term because many people like and invest. I am sure Ethereum can grow better in the future.
Activity: 40
September 02, 2018, 05:32:17 AM
ofcourse you need to buy altcoins also because in the future it will help a lot.
Activity: 62
September 02, 2018, 05:29:30 AM
I strongly believe that buying altcoins depends on your risk tolerance and how well you can handle volatility. Nevertheless you have to take risk and invest in some altcoins like ethereum and others with promising future after you have done a thorough research about them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 05:23:25 AM
Sure now you can buy altcoins and have a good profit because now all altcoins are on the bottom and their price is very low.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 05:19:05 AM
yes, because bitcoin is faster in development, especially in the short term. You can get more profit than the short-term type
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 04:33:00 AM
I am happy to buy altcoin, why? Because the return on investment in altcoin is very high, but high returns are accompanied by high risks!
Activity: 80
September 02, 2018, 04:28:34 AM
Purchasing altcoins is great yet we need to pick the correct coin since a portion of the altcoin cost is going down when the days passes so great altcoin will give tremendous benefits in long haul investment.I recommend Ethereum and litecoin these are the best of altcoins and underestimated so purchase these altcoins and you will havr more extravagant future.
Activity: 104
August 31, 2018, 09:03:22 AM
You can certainly invest in well-known altcoins, such as monero and so on. But if you want a lot of x then you need to look for altcoins, the price of which is below$ 1 so that it was where to grow               
Activity: 193
August 30, 2018, 04:05:38 PM
just make sure that you'll research on the token do you want to invest with.. But for me Altcoin is the best investment that i had experienced  cause i earn big profit in altcoin past weeks/months
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
August 30, 2018, 01:04:40 PM
We should never invest only in bitcoin but we should also invest in altcoins to diversity our money, also do research before buying any altcoin to maximize the the profit when we invest in longterm
Activity: 378
August 30, 2018, 01:04:32 PM
Today there are a lot of altcoins in which to invest. Cryptography is gaining momentum, and so many coins have a great chance of growing in value. It is the poet who should invest in altcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 01:00:24 PM
I think currently market is very risky to buy altcoins. The Alt coins price are getting down more and more with every up and down waves of BTC, so I suggest to be cautious before investing into alt coins.
Activity: 106
August 30, 2018, 12:57:46 PM
Currently, altcoins are a great investment but only if you choose to trade with them on daily basis, they are still volatile with a tendency to drop but there are also good pumps.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 30, 2018, 03:28:12 AM
Altcoin buying should be planned so that one can get as many amount of altcoin as possible with little bitcoin. When the market is bearish, altcoin is usually the worst hit.
Activity: 264
August 30, 2018, 03:25:00 AM
Honestly I personally don't have any bad feelings buying altcoin but the little issue I have about buying altcoin comes when considering which one to buy because the present high number of altcoin is a case to consider. The altcoin are so many now that it becomes very difficult to know which one is good and which is fake. So presently the only crypto I can advice anyone to invest in now is the eth and the BTC.
copper member
Activity: 126
August 30, 2018, 03:17:38 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
Whole market price is going down. isn't it definitely timing to buy and hold altcoins, not to sell??
I know that it's up to psychological factors. but I'm wondering why people feel confused this time.
Cuz we don't buy the stuffs when it is expensive. we want to buy stuffs when it's on sale.
And there are awesome altcoins which have their future plans. Don't hesitate to grab coins. This is the timing!
Visit our website and check our future plans Smiley
Activity: 294
August 30, 2018, 12:29:41 AM
Of course it would be better if you buy altcoint for investment, many altcoint types and you have to be smart in choosing altcoint which has good potential, for example ethereum, this coint is worth investing in
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
August 30, 2018, 12:29:00 AM
It is good to buy some Altcoins that has a high rate of earnings a big profit and to make more assets. And I think the you must choose currency that are most popular now like Ethereum to get more chance of earning a big profit this year. Just like other people who also recommend it to me.
Pages:
Jump to: