Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 36. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 06:17:12 PM
Buying altcoins is a very good idea, but before we buy for altcoins we should think very well on which altcoins we should buy,but for me the best altcoins to buy for is ethereum.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 06:32:57 AM
On altcoins you can become a millionaire. And it's real! You just need to study the project and see in it a huge perspective and if you guess you will earn a lot of money.

Nowadays, this task is a bit complicated (I mean becoming a millionaire thanks to altcoins). Today, it will take you several years to earn really good money and change your life for the better but it is possible.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
August 21, 2018, 05:16:24 AM
Now it is quite suitable time if you want to buy some cryptocurrencies because prices allow to do it. Buy waves or monero and I am sure you will have good profit.
Activity: 119
August 20, 2018, 10:53:23 AM
Truly why not as of now a large portion of altcoins less expensive, one can put resources into great altcoin like NEO,RIPPLE,ETHER for good profit.And likewise one ought to put resources into numerous coins so chance come down,before put resources into any coin initially do some exploration ,get completely data about that coin at that point bounce and purchase and furthermore this is the perfect time to purchase altcoins in light of the fact that its less expensive presently in contrast and bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
August 19, 2018, 05:03:01 PM
Now it's best to buy Ethereum or Bitcoin. And already when they go to grow in price then start buying altcoins.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
August 19, 2018, 04:58:48 PM
Right now there is a season of huge discounts for alts. Nobody knows then the sales end but it makes sense to buy few of good assets.

most of altcoins depend on bitcoin price so there is a liitle chance that they will grow themselves. it's better to buy bitcoin in hope of price growth.
Activity: 47
August 19, 2018, 04:56:36 PM
If we are talking about the best investments between crypto currencies then it must be bitcoin. Spending money on this alone can bring more profit than spending money on ten different altcoins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 34
August 19, 2018, 04:52:28 PM
ICOs can make you more money. But You need to do a detailed review. It is best not to rush, There are good ICOs. you should learn to find them. You need to be experienced about the market. There are many scams ICOs,you must distinguish them. Do not forget that there are big risks.
Activity: 347
The Future Of Work
August 19, 2018, 04:45:23 PM
Right now there is a season of huge discounts for alts. Nobody knows then the sales end but it makes sense to buy few of good assets.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 03:56:13 PM
Like example choose LTC, it's very often found in highpack with btc, and once the admins add it, then there is demand, and given its recent growth, it's definetely worth looking at it or maybe buy some coins
Activity: 255
August 19, 2018, 03:51:12 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
I'm thinking that alternative cryptocurrencies are having a future and they sometimes are having even bigger and more perspective future than bitcoin but usually in a short terms boundaries.
Activity: 434
August 19, 2018, 02:20:03 PM
Always make your own research before buying an altcoin. Because some of them like xrp has no great technology, but their price is too high. I advice you to buy some alts from top 50.
Activity: 54
August 19, 2018, 02:17:00 PM
I think buying alternative coins is a good idea. The value of the tokens is also unpredictable and is in the process of development.
Activity: 156
August 19, 2018, 02:13:45 PM
I think these moments are the best investment to the altcoins. Because the crypto market price is red and I believe when the crypto market increased the price, it's will give us a big profit.
Activity: 322
August 19, 2018, 01:58:54 PM
Buying altcoins can yield two results, it may succeed or fail in the future. But who knows what happen in the digital cryptocurrency economy. If you ask me I think you should try it because it really gives you a good profit but always remeber that buy only what you can afford to lose. Be carefull   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 78
August 19, 2018, 01:36:29 PM
ofcourse you need to buy altcoins also because in the future it will help a lot.
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 19, 2018, 01:32:52 PM
Of course need to buy altcoins. But we must choose the most suitable time for this. Now the market is downtrend and the fall may continue, so buying altcoyins should be very well thought out.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 19, 2018, 12:29:06 AM

The market now is down and many altcoins has a cheap price this is the right time now to buy altcoins and I suggest to you to buy is Eth, NEO, EOS and ADA these altcoins has a potential to give you a huge profit in the end of the year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 19, 2018, 12:22:33 AM
On altcoins you can become a millionaire. And it's real! You just need to study the project and see in it a huge perspective and if you guess you will earn a lot of money.
yes, you're all right!
If you see project like as Dash, Ethereum, Neo, Ripple, Nem on the early path of their development, you could earn x1000 to your Deposit. and I think that now, too, there are projects that will give a huge scale of growth
Activity: 134
August 19, 2018, 12:19:07 AM
it depends on what you really want or not, but I think you'd better buy altcoin for some like short-term hodl, also investing in altcoin will give you an advantage in the future, so it's better to invest in altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: