Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 41. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 04:48:18 PM
Critically if we look at the situation that was eight months ago, we will see that the greatest profit was obtained at the expense of altcoins, many of which have practical applications and huge potential for price growth and its can repeat itself this year too, so this high time to buy altcoins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
S O A R
August 12, 2018, 04:45:22 PM
Altcoins are a good way to make money. but buying altcoins on the bear market is a very bad idea. I think we should wait for the bull market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
August 12, 2018, 04:45:01 PM
Our priority here in cryptocurrency is to aquire bitcoins and ethereum coins , but if you have  an extra finances you could also buys some good altcoins in the coin market ,they could also be an alternate investments aside from bitcoin and ethereum coins.
Activity: 52
DAOX ICO 2.0
August 12, 2018, 04:41:45 PM
Low price is a good reason for investment. But I am afraid the trend is in the market for a long fall.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 04:28:16 PM
Yes, of course buy, it's a good option to diversify your portfolio, and it's a pretty cool chance to pick up coins cool projects at lower prices.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 08:44:41 AM
After a long market decline, it may seem that the purchase of altcoins is meaningless. But if we look at the situation that was eight months ago, we will see that the greatest profit was obtained at the expense of altcoins, many of which have practical applications and huge potential for price growth.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
August 12, 2018, 05:51:11 AM
I believe altcoins are high-risk assets that can disappear at any time, but it can bring profits that are difficult to imagine, so the risks are justified, the most important thing is to distribute your money between different assets and wait for profit, not to sell, but to play only a long-term game.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 12, 2018, 05:09:28 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
I would like to suggest invest in altcoins because in investing you can earn big profit but you must be patient to gain it. I think altcoins is much better because your profit will increased a lot just by waiting for it. When the market recovers, your investment will come closer for your earnings.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
August 12, 2018, 05:03:51 AM
It is better to invest on altcoins because profit/s you can get have the chance to be multiple if the altcoin/s you had invested is increasing while bitcoin or ethereum is also increasing. For now, it is good to buy altcoins, it is simply because the market is bleeding and most altcoins' prices are much smaller than it's previous prices in crypto exchanges.
Activity: 406
August 12, 2018, 05:01:10 AM

I'm full in altcoins. Yes they took a big hit now, but market is going to recover and prices are going to pick up. We are long in  bear market, and as BTC returned its dominance, it is now just a matter of time when altcoins raise and go to new all time highs.
Activity: 168
August 12, 2018, 04:59:20 AM
Now it is not terrible to buy altcoins. After all, many have prospects. Especially after the market correction, the choice is not bad. The strong survived, and we can start investing peacefully. So, I'm still doing this, too.
Activity: 30
August 12, 2018, 04:52:19 AM
On my advice to message to everyone. If people want to get a source of income, people should buy 2 coins of each altcoin. I'm sure there will be no losses.
Activity: 360
August 12, 2018, 04:47:06 AM
I feel that investing in altcoin is a bit risky, because the market is in a down state, You also should be careful if selecting Altcoin.
Activity: 26
August 12, 2018, 04:04:18 AM
Alt coins haven’t even had their heyday yet.

Imagine a large exchange where each coin can be directly traded for any fiat currency in the world.

Right now most coins are traded at an unfair disadvantage compared to bigger coins like BTC and ETH, because not only do you have to (usually) first buy those currencies, once you buy your alt coin, you are forced to place its value against BTC or ETH.

EVERY coin should be traded against your chosen fiat currency.

And we’re not even there yet. That’s when the real fun begins.

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 03:59:00 AM
Hello, I think that now you need to invest in an Alcoin price is very tempting.
You need to buy not 1 Alcoin for $ 100 it's risky.
and buy 10-15 alcoins for 5-10 dollars, I myself do so.
Activity: 189
Merit: 28
August 12, 2018, 03:54:24 AM
Before you invest on something like altcoin, you should always do a research about that coin. Read every information about that coin for you to trust it and know what will happen in the future of that coin
Activity: 134
August 12, 2018, 03:52:31 AM
Invest in Alt Coins is very good. It's kinda safe to invest on alt coins. There are chances of losing money but still, we make more money.
Now this very good time to buy altcoins. Many altcoins growth will increase at the end of this year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 02:56:25 PM
Of course. But you need to buy the cheapest and the coin for the most promising so that in the next few days will not bad profit and increase its capital. After all, bitcoin can give x2 a maximum of x3 and other less popular coins will give x20 this year. The main thing is to analyze well and buy not for the entire wallet because this is the most risky investment but at the same time the most profitable.
now is a very good time to buy altcoins I'm sure sooner or later the price will go up and you can get big profits if the tone gives more time to the altcoin.
I totally agree with you, Crypto is an investment that can be very profitable but also very risky, therefore we should not be careless when investing.
Activity: 100
August 11, 2018, 02:34:11 PM
I like to think of my self ( and have proven myself wrong many times over in crypto) as mathematical and analytical of trends. because i only started and can only with small amounts, its hard to lose money on transfer fees just to watch a $1000 move in BTC only negligibly move on your portfolio. all the while looking at 1000 alt coins with 50%+ gains. you start reading the whitepaper or reddit and easily imagine that altcoin taking #5 in the market cap. we just want to have a pint with the fuckers from Apollo 11 but learning the hard way.
Activity: 117
August 11, 2018, 01:40:49 PM
It would be different between one to another peoples, my self prefer stock more than alt coins since stock has much more reliable fundamentals and at the moment alts are cheap so you are able to buy them.
Pages:
Jump to: