Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 56. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 08:21:32 AM
I think you should invest in Bitcoin.
Investing in Bitcoin means the profit you will get will be greater than altcoin.
Bitcoin is now the most expensive coin, so investing in Bitcoin is a smart choice and the right choice.
Activity: 235
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 02:20:14 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
It's a good time to buy altcoins while its price is very low but is it so necessary? I can't belive that their price will grow or even will hit the Bitcoins' price. ALso I didn't realize that trading with it can bring a big profit.
Activity: 210
July 11, 2018, 02:19:02 PM
Why not? of course I would willing to buy more altcoins.
This is perfect chance for all traders and investors to have a lots of coin for cheaper value. A good profit looking forward to bigger income.
So I will definitely buy more.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
July 11, 2018, 02:16:48 PM
buy some alternative coin for me. It was a good investments. Especially if you read the market now, most of alternative coin was even cheaper from their original listing price. So, buy now and hold then sell later.
Activity: 1
July 11, 2018, 02:16:19 PM
si claro, son el futuro
Activity: 50
July 11, 2018, 02:15:06 PM
ROUND 4 = $0.0375 - SLX Token Sale is LIVE!
Only 2 days left until price increase!!
The Future of Entertainment is NOW!
#slate #slx #discount #ICO #cryptocurrency #masternode #future #entertainment #rewards #blockchain

www.slate.io
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 01:26:57 PM
I think we should wait a little longer. Because it is very likely that the price of bitcoin will soon fall even lower. To buy it is necessary then when the price of bitcoin will be about 5500 $.
Activity: 280
July 11, 2018, 01:26:02 PM
Everything is in the middle of the storm. Investing in altcoin is too risky at this point. If you invest you should choose strong and reliable currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum ... it will bring you better results.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
July 11, 2018, 01:22:23 PM
For me it's a no brained, now's a great time to buy alts, I've been stocking up on neo and DeepOnion for the last few weeks, they are both really undervalued at the moment.

I do love the summer sales :-)

I hold the same opinion. I'm pretty sure that the era of crypto currency is just beginning, and now is a good enough time to buy cheap altcoins. Perhaps bitcoin will fall in price even more, and altcoins with him, but he can also grow up just as fast! So for long-term investments the current prices are simply excellent!
Activity: 61
July 11, 2018, 01:05:10 PM
Ya sure you can buy altcoin because its been increasing in their price day by day and if the project of the altcoin is strong then you will get good profits if you invest on them, there are many coins you can invest it depends upon you how to invest for long term or short term.
Activity: 64
July 11, 2018, 01:03:54 PM
I believe that the market is now quite promising ico for example aquarium is a project with a good team and a desire to occupy key places on the exchanges
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
July 11, 2018, 12:57:49 PM
Look your coin have potential like Bitcoin then its better to hold for a while because possible to grow it more and get huge profit, but if not just wait for a while until it increase even a little then sell it. I suggest before you buy a coin make sure it can increase its value in the market, then also make sure if you sell it you can get a lot earning from it. And i think right this moment its better to hold your coin until its value become normal or rising again, buy alts now.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
July 11, 2018, 12:50:56 PM
To buy now is not the most suitable time because soon the price of bitcoin will fall even lower. Together with bitcoin, the price of altcoyins will also drop. I consider it necessary to buy only after the bitcoin price is be below 5 thousand.
Activity: 238
Merit: 23
July 11, 2018, 12:43:53 PM
For me it's a no brained, now's a great time to buy alts, I've been stocking up on neo and DeepOnion for the last few weeks, they are both really undervalued at the moment.

I do love the summer sales :-)
Activity: 123
July 11, 2018, 07:23:44 AM
If you have the money and are willing, you should invest in altcoins. Altcoins are taking over the market now, and we have a lot of them with good projects. It would be a nice investment because when the market finally becomes stable, you'll be making so much. But be careful, if possible, only buy top listed coins, you you don't get to involve yourself with scam coins. look up Ethereum, Neo, Litecoin, Tron, or Ripple.
Activity: 98
July 11, 2018, 05:26:59 AM
precisely.. you should purchase altcoins and consider the dangers in contributing, you bet what you can stand to lose, find out about the coin you will put cash, contribute with insight and be shrewd to what are you picking, not due to covetousness or somebody let you know, you need to ponder for your own particular great and take in more on the most proficient method to exchange. at first a few people offer tips to attempt little sum at first.
Activity: 98
July 11, 2018, 02:39:14 AM
After a good research and you were able to pick a strong ico which eventually ends well you are likely to make more profits than when you invest in an underlying stocks. We all have seen 1000% increase in altcoins from ICO and some even of higher percentage. I will always  go for altcoins in ICO. The ROI is faster than stocks.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 10:51:54 AM
If you don't think the altcoin you're about to buy will grow faster than Bitcoin, you really should not buy it. After all, you are not buying altcoins with dollars. You are buying altcoins with Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 10:15:29 AM
If you invest in alt-coins, look for projects that have a real chance of earning an income within the last 12 months down, because at the moment too many projects are based on a more or less fantastic product / market. Payment systems, stock exchanges, etc. - good rates. Later down the line, it will be easier to select projects, because fantasies will either be eliminated or become real markets, and new opportunities will emerge in these markets.
Activity: 82
July 10, 2018, 09:55:05 AM
Buy altcoin that you think  not a shitcoin. Since most altcoins today are scamcoin and shitcoin, So to find out what is a good coin you need to investigate thoroughly. It's better to invest in altcoin because when price gets higher then you will earn more.
Pages:
Jump to: