Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 55. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 78
July 14, 2018, 12:00:36 PM
It depends on what you have decided to buy. If you see in this a good perspective, then I expect that of course it is worth buying. Then the price is now much more profitable for shopping!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 11:46:20 AM
of course. for long term you can buy altcoins , with strong team and real roadmap of course.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 11:45:55 AM
My mind , it depends you want to choose both of them but my suggestion could be better invested in altcoin because it is lucrative and promising to create your life. Tongue
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
July 14, 2018, 11:43:42 AM
It should definitely be invested in altcoins. Just investing in bitcoin or ethereum isn't a good option, diversifying investment is a must for a profitable portfolio.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 11:37:53 AM
First you should investigate and also inform yourself before investing and know that Altcoins should buy, this is a good time to invest since almost all prices are low, personally I would say that you choose Ethereum due which is good to maintain long term.
Activity: 82
July 14, 2018, 10:41:20 AM
After I spend hours and hours of research trying to find the right altcoins to invest in, gaining some and losing some, I came around to realize that it would have saved me a lot of time and given me higher gains if I would just invest in BTC after every time there is a price correction.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 07:35:35 AM
For me YES! Wink You should buy altcoins if you are looking a short term investment. It might be profitable. Cheesy
Activity: 40
July 14, 2018, 07:34:24 AM
well, you can invest in btc  because btc is one good investment at this moment, but alts have a high volatility, think about it
Activity: 294
July 14, 2018, 07:31:13 AM
This week I dug coins of Waves and Stratis. The prices for these coins are very low. I think that I will even buy them.  Wink
Activity: 175
July 13, 2018, 12:08:22 PM
You should try to buy them and make sure that you are buying the good one and really promising so your investment won't go bad. It would be a very good experiences to buy them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 09:32:01 AM
a year has passed, and the questions are still the same. No one knows and will not tell you what to do. It is necessary to count on yourself in matters of investment. Bitcoin is more trustworthy. He has already passed fire and water. There was a huge dump from 1000 in 2014. Altcoins always fall more. Whether they will grow up again to ATH nobody knows.
Activity: 182
July 13, 2018, 06:23:05 AM
I think it's probably wise to keep waiting before you buy alts. Wait until there is a clear reversal and then buy.
Activity: 252
July 13, 2018, 06:19:25 AM
Definitely you need to invest in altcoins. Do not limit your ability to only one coin. Buy altcoins that have a road map
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 13, 2018, 06:17:48 AM
Now I'm probably many - I do not buy anything. the market is falling and the reversal is not yet visible. waiting for better times
I absolutely agree with you. What's the point of buying if everything falls? It's better to wait for better times and buy tokens when the market starts to grow. Many people here write that now is a good time to buy up altcoyins, but it's not a fact that in the near future the growth will continue. Perhaps we will see red days until autumn.
Activity: 28
July 13, 2018, 06:10:43 AM
No need to invest in Socratus this is a crypto project
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
July 13, 2018, 06:10:10 AM
The price of altcoins is now reduced to a minimum and after the cryptocurrency market begins to recover and the price of altcoins begins to grow. So it has been many times and without any doubt, you can be sure that soon the price of altcoins will begin to grow and the purchase of altcoins is the right investment that in the near future will bring good profits.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 02:01:13 PM
Every good crypto investor should have at least a top 20 coins of a coinmarketcap. So you just have to buy altcoins and you will become a little richer))
Activity: 168
July 12, 2018, 11:35:30 AM
Buying altcoins is good but we have to pick the right coin because some of the altcoin price is going down when the days passes so good altcoin will give huge profits in long term investment.I suggest Ethereum and litecoin these are the best of altcoins and undervalued so buy these altcoins and you will havr richer future.
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
July 12, 2018, 08:29:51 AM
For me it's a no brained, now's a great time to buy alts, I've been stocking up on neo and DeepOnion for the last few weeks, they are both really undervalued at the moment.

I do love the summer sales :-)

I hold the same opinion. I'm pretty sure that the era of crypto currency is just beginning, and now is a good enough time to buy cheap altcoins. Perhaps bitcoin will fall in price even more, and altcoins with him, but he can also grow up just as fast! So for long-term investments the current prices are simply excellent!
This could be one of the reasons why you should choose Altcoin, that is, at a cheaper price, we can buy more, who knows in the future the price will go up and we get a bigger profit. But of course all that must be able to choose which Altcoin which if predicted the price will rise.
Activity: 95
July 12, 2018, 08:23:27 AM
Buy altcoins. Almost all altcoins are on sale now. Buy xvg, ada, adx and ebst.
Pages:
Jump to: