Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 57. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 03:21:23 AM
Yes, for me. Because buying altcoin also including a promising investment as long as the altcoin we hold has been popular also many holders.
Activity: 168
July 09, 2018, 02:24:08 AM
I think it's good to invest in altcoin. I like small investments.For instance you can invest in MITX  XRP EOS.Now the price of altcoin is declining.So now you can buy altcoin.Altcoin's price will rise by the end of this year.Altcoin is better than the stock market.
Activity: 93
July 09, 2018, 01:49:53 AM
 one should invest in altcoins. But all altcoins are not the same, there are lot of crap altcoins in the market. Before investing look at the Use cases, Team and their Road map. Also read their White paper couple of times and decide.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 11:40:54 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

Most of the altcoin decreasing as now some have zero values. But if you want to invest will suggest ETH. As my monitoring lately, eth is always rising its price value everytime in coinmarketcap. Theres a potintial that ETH will be more profitable this year.
Activity: 110
July 08, 2018, 11:31:20 PM

altcoins are very good, there are a lot of coin options in altcoins .. but if you have a big budget you can buy bitcoin, because the profit earned will be many times compared to altcoin, but if you still want to choose altcoin you can invest in ethereum , which is the ethereum rival of bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
July 08, 2018, 04:37:49 PM
Now I'm probably many - I do not buy anything. the market is falling and the reversal is not yet visible. waiting for better times
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
July 08, 2018, 04:33:39 PM
Investing in altcoins to diversify our investment portfolio can be very profitable. Although buying Bitcoin only is positive in the long term, i prefer altcoins for short term.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 04:30:41 PM
Altcoin investment can be very rewarding and immensely helpful in building your financial capacity you would not have had if you didn't invest in altcoin! Altcoin in the past have gain incredible value up to 20, 30 times! If you choose the right altcoin, that could be your experience as well!
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
July 08, 2018, 04:23:23 PM
I think now it is good time to buy alts. For me the most promising alts arre XEM, ETC, NEO, and EOS.
Situation at the market looks like stable now, and i think that Bitcoin will not go down. So, i think soon we will see new altcoin season. Hope so Grin But guys, do not go all in.
Activity: 164
July 08, 2018, 04:17:14 PM
I have a little, it's not that long-term investments, just the price is growing and I plan to invest in tokens, which I will quickly check as soon as they appear on the market.
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 04:00:17 PM
If intend to invest for short term, maybe altcoin can reach a pretty good profit, because volatility still higher. However, if used to be bitcoin holder. Maybe less interested in alt. For me, utilizing both will make investment grow fast.
I believe that people who are attracted to the cryptocurrency, first of all get acquainted with bitcoin and Ethereum. And some more coins that are mined through mining. And then they get acquainted with others and understand that there are a million opportunities. This is me to the fact that the first wave always goes to the more famous tokens, and then spreads evenly across the market.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 03:50:56 PM
I think investing in altcoins is too risky, if you decide to invest in altcoin then you should invest in really good projects after you have thoroughly researched the information and market demand. But if it were me, I would choose to invest in strong currencies, such as bitcoin, ETH ... Bitcoin and ETH are the first choice for smart investors.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 03:40:35 PM
If you look at the small history of the past years, we can safely say that buying altcoins is profitable and very profitable. I do not know how to account for the shares, for me this topic, for some reason, a little more complicated. But personally, I believe that the purchase of altcoins must necessarily be present in the investment portfolio of each investor.
Activity: 119
July 08, 2018, 03:31:40 PM
Why not?

Investing in altcoins can bring you huge profits. Just never buy blindly, there are some good coins on the market, but 99% of alts are trash.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 08, 2018, 01:27:43 PM
Investing into altcoins i believe will give you better and huge returns. Personally and from the testimonies of some friends, i discovered that this year is more profitable for altcoins holders and this trend might continue. Buying and holding altcoins now is a privilege that no investor should miss. I had the opportunities to invest into some altcoins some few months ago, it got to a point that i started blaming myself for not investing and make use of the opportunity.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
July 08, 2018, 12:06:57 PM
The system of generating Efirium blocks is a much more perfect algorithm than Bitkoyn. At the heart of the code of this crypto-currency are so-called "smart contracts". Smart contracts provide for the mandatory fulfillment of transaction conditions between sender and recipient ETH.
Activity: 39
July 08, 2018, 10:33:17 AM
If intend to invest for short term, maybe altcoin can reach a pretty good profit, because volatility still higher. However, if used to be bitcoin holder. Maybe less interested in alt. For me, utilizing both will make investment grow fast.
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 06:15:15 AM
I think is a good option to buy altcoins. But make sure you choose good altcoins with solid whitepaper and team and with some history. Please remind that some altcoins can be only scam and make loose money. Always check before buy, and spend only money that can afford to lose.
Activity: 58
July 07, 2018, 03:33:27 PM
altcoins are not necessarily promising in investing yet it is an option, for me altcoins is an amazing investment after ICO Smiley
Activity: 156
July 07, 2018, 03:30:43 PM
I believe that there will be good times and possibly a little bit more buy. Yesterday I bought a little Etherium and BINANCE coin.
Pages:
Jump to: