Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 58. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 11:05:15 AM

so far it is better to buy a token on the market because we know the market is too low, we need to be smart in getting out of money to not lose money
Activity: 75
July 07, 2018, 10:44:16 AM
For week a stable choosing would consist of base technology such as Bitcoin and tokens such as Elepig combined with Theta with a one to two or similar distribution.
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 09:00:41 AM
It is necessary to diversify the portfolio. Altcoins are good when they grow very fast. Therefore, it can be a very profitable investment. But such an investment involves high risks
Activity: 107
July 07, 2018, 01:03:43 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

yes, i think investing in altcoins is promising enough.
you can buy altcoins now. there are so many coins better than Bitcoin.
holding it and sell it when the market price growing up.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 08:51:33 AM
The problem is deciding on which altcoin is most promising and could carry greater return. As for me, i am making plans to spend money on disciplina and modultrade this month as i can see they're the maximum strong for me..One is based on educational service and the another - on b2b tradings
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 06:29:21 AM
Buying altcoins is a plus. But be very careful in choosing an altcoin to support. For me, it is way better to study first the coin than buying because it is trending. And holding it for long term is also better than making small profit and having stress daily because of waiting for the right time to buy or sell.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 07:46:28 PM
I'm thinking now is the favorable time for investments in altcoins.  But first you must a research on an altcoin which want to buy. I believe that investing in altcoin in the short term is more profitable. But also more risky.

current market conditions are still unstable if doing a short term investment seems to only get the loss later but it all depends on the same coin you choose. it is advisable to invest potentially long-term altcoin investments to reduce the substantial risks and their exact losses. yes it is more profitable will be more profitable again if long-term investment I think.
Activity: 260
July 05, 2018, 07:14:55 PM
I'm thinking now is the favorable time for investments in altcoins.  But first you must a research on an altcoin which want to buy. I believe that investing in altcoin in the short term is more profitable. But also more risky.
Activity: 361
July 05, 2018, 06:56:16 PM
Everyone now chooses to buy 1 million tokens instead of 1 BTC,and is expected to be $ 1 but no guarantees BTC will be the best investment. It's my idea if you find the right ICO you will earn too much,but this is a bit related to luck .
Activity: 179
July 05, 2018, 06:47:28 PM
both are good but I think it would give a good profit if you invest in altcoins . but we have to be very careful when we invest in an altcoin because there are many shitcoins among them
Activity: 700
July 05, 2018, 12:11:18 PM
now its time to buy bitcoin at the moment because its price again on the downside can be a bigger profit let the market price rise again, for coin hunters are expected to buy stock.
Activity: 502
July 05, 2018, 12:01:41 PM
making an investment is a good idea because it secure your future and investing into crypto market is a good idea but you have to make sure you do your own research to know the right investment for you, and the best place you can get all the info you need is on coin market cap. Good luck

Having own research is very important than just listening to others because not all people give the right coin sometimes we don't need to listen to others we just need to research by our own so we really know if the coin is good or not.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 11:55:54 AM
making an investment is a good idea because it secure your future and investing into crypto market is a good idea but you have to make sure you do your own research to know the right investment for you, and the best place you can get all the info you need is on coin market cap. Good luck
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 11:48:27 AM
I think that investing in altcoins is quite profitable, so it is clearly worth investing in altcoins, only the main thing is to choose a good project. Investing in Bitcoin is also a good solution, but you should not expect the maximum return on this investment. Buy shares of the project is profitable.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 05, 2018, 02:50:15 AM
The altcoins are always picking up faster than bitcoin if the market is bullish.
It seems that cryptocurrency market is ready for another round of rally.
That is why I think it should be the right time to buy altcoins.
Of course, anything can happen in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 03:22:14 PM
buy and leave for the future. for you it will be only a plus and you will be able to earn a lot of money with competent and permanent investments
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
July 04, 2018, 04:36:29 AM
you could get higher returns on altcoins.  it's a wise move to diversify your holdings into many altcoins (not just one).
if you divide your assets into 10 different altcoins, and one of those does 100x, then it's all worth it even if the rests didn't perform well.

Definitely, yes. It has been already proved that the profits from altcoins are higher. You can also choose a lot of different cryptocurrencies that are faster than Bitcoin and safer, more anonymous than it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
July 03, 2018, 07:59:01 AM

Yes investing in altcoins can get a huge profit from it. The better altcoins is ethereum, Ethereum nowadays is popular and many investors uses ethereum blockchain as a support in their projects.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 07:56:05 AM
of course, you should invest at least a small amount in altcoins, because they are suitable for bitcoin in small steps,because the future is behind them
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 07:49:11 AM
If you have the cash to buy altcoin it will be wise you don't delay any longer just go ahead and buy i promise you will definitely celebrate in no distance time but as a word of caution you must study the future of the coin very well before buying.
Pages:
Jump to: