Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 59. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 07:30:33 AM
I will choose altcoin to invest.Altcoin is great for large and small investments.Now the price is decreasing.So now you can buy and save altcoin.For instance EOS litecoin neo can buy coins.I hope they will get a lot of profit when the price increases.So I think it is better to invest in altcoin than share market.
Activity: 126
July 03, 2018, 06:50:41 AM
It depends on your perception of the encryption market, usually I will buy some cryptocurrency with a higher market value. I prefer to invest in some of the more valuable cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 251
July 03, 2018, 06:45:21 AM
You should definitely buy altcoins. There are a lot of promising altcoins out there which will be a good investment for you to put your money into. So far there are a lot of people who have made a lot of money from investing in altcoins. Look at the top ten altcoins if this is your first time investing in altcoins.
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
July 03, 2018, 04:38:25 AM
It seems like 2018 is completely the year of cryptocurrencies and furthermore I would say that it is a year of alternative ones,  so you would better go for it because alternative cryptocurrencies would rise at the end of 2018 definitely.
Activity: 126
July 03, 2018, 03:47:16 AM
Buying any kind of currency in the encryption market is a risk. If you think it can be invested, it's profitable, then you can do it. Buying, buying, buying, buying is yours, but don’t invest all your money; one currency, you want to spread the purchase, so you can reduce the risk.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 03:41:50 AM
If you are interested in making money faster and more efficiently you should definitely invest in alt coins. I know bitcoin is the safest choice but bitcoin has it limits and alltcoins are ready to takeover. While prices are very low go and buy some good alt coins.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
July 02, 2018, 07:37:54 PM
Of course some altcoins are good and they’ll have a future. To me, altcoins help to make this market alive... but still, the problem is there are like thousands of them and it’s very confusing which one is better to buy and hodl.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 07:34:47 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

You can invest with bitcoin or altcoins but provided that you already have a good research ang choose a good coin before you make an investment.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
July 02, 2018, 07:23:58 PM
To me, crypto projects are like buying a stock of a newly established company. First of all, if we have a little capital, it is possible to create a big capital by choosing a few good altcoin projects with cheap price. Then we can diversify our investment with our big capital.
Although quite risky but it is very profitable if we can analyze a good ICO project. How to get altcoin price with the cheapest price is when ICO, right? or by buying altcoins that have been listed in the market by conducting market analysis in advance to determine a profitable altcoin. Well, anyway will be very effective if you are able to maximize your ability in the business, obviously buying altcoin can be very beneficial if it can predict the buy position and sustainability of the altcoin.
Activity: 110
July 02, 2018, 07:08:11 PM
There are many opportunities created in altcoins to get as much profit as possible in a short time. Investing in the best coins that have good developments and a great community will help you in maximizing your profits. Like investments in ethereum, NEO, ADA, Waves, and many other coins are legitimate and popular with his community. For now, it would be better if you invest in the long term, given the unfavorable crypto situation to harvest the return on investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 06:10:05 PM
To me, crypto projects are like buying a stock of a newly established company. First of all, if we have a little capital, it is possible to create a big capital by choosing a few good altcoin projects with cheap price. Then we can diversify our investment with our big capital.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
July 02, 2018, 05:53:00 PM
Just buy it if you want, because if you see the current chart the market will slowly recover soon. So buy it and hold it if you still believe in crypto. But if you are unsure of everything, I'm sure you'll regret it for the second time after seeing the market on the moon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 05:25:48 PM
If you believe the latest news, soon the bulls can arrange a crazy race for the summit. I think if the whales will go on harshly, we can see any price and 20 thousand and 50 thousand. Very soon we will know whether there will be new peaks this year or not. It is difficult to name the exact date, but until November everything will be clear.
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
July 02, 2018, 05:19:36 PM
Now is a very good time, that would buy any crypts. And if you are thinking of buying some kind of coin, you need to do it today. I think you will not see much lower prices. But the growth will be very soon!
Activity: 78
July 02, 2018, 05:17:46 PM
Yes, I will prefer to buy now. And the token that I will buy is ethereum. Ethereum have a great potential for this year, that was my intuition. And I believe on ethereum too. Ethereum will be my tramp card for this year. And I am waiting for his peek value Smiley
Activity: 154
July 02, 2018, 05:15:13 PM
altcoin are making in they crypto world,just like neo,eth,ripple,waves e.t.c are very potential coin to hold,this coins will on day rise to a compatible value ranking them with big valued coin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
July 02, 2018, 05:02:25 PM
Altcoins are worth buying in a growing market. At the moment, prices for all are falling and it is better to wait for the moment of stabilization.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
July 02, 2018, 05:01:15 PM
Now it is a good time to buy altcoins. I hope all altcoins price will increase at the end of this year and it brings more profit than Bitcoin investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
July 02, 2018, 04:54:17 PM
Altcoin always has it's season when it rises to ATH!  Buying Altcoin for a strategic planning of increasing your portfolio with more Bitcoin is the right thing to do.  
Activity: 196
July 02, 2018, 04:53:17 PM
I believe BTC technology is our future. So it is a chance that the altcoins are bad prices. In a long term, we will see the most of them will increase fast. So continue to buy altcoins
Pages:
Jump to: