Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low.... sell high! - page 2. (Read 1081 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
May 15, 2018, 02:01:34 AM
it's one good strategy for trading we should always buy at a low price and sell it at a high price, so I think it can definitely be used for big profit steps. because with us buying at low prices the advantage can we get higher.
Buy low sell high is a great strategy and the sign of a sharp trader. A sharp trader will buy at the lowest possible prices and will keep on waiting until he gets the maximum possible output for his investment. The concept of price ceiling and price flooring. A market disequilibrium sometimes might try to change your strategies but there are counter strategies as well and one needs to stay focused on the profit maximization and not on anything else.   
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
May 15, 2018, 01:46:05 AM
The most commonly used term in the forum is "low buy-sell", but there are so many variables involved in the implementation of this rule that it becomes very difficult to realize. First of all, the ambition to earn more leads to more people, and another factor is that people who are known to people who are trying to direct the market can not make an accurate assessment.
It is not that difficult or cumbersome to buy an asset at low rates and sell it out after a big gain in the value. All a person needs to do is identify the phase and take steps accordingly. Wasting of time cannot be afforded in trading most of the times. You will definitely realize how time becomes money here.

Moreover, it is not even a bit difficult to spot the clear pump or dump. Everyone knows which phase the market is going through but the peaks and duration cannot be predicted. Probably it will be predictable only for highly experienced the traders. Still, there will be no guarantee even for them to buy at lower and to sell at higher levels all the times.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
May 14, 2018, 08:12:45 AM
actually this is logical. no one buys high and sells low. then you really are a fool and should rather play chess
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 07:12:04 AM
Well,  They always say, "Buy low, Sell High!" 

What are you buying now?
Yes, of course, we have to buy the coins we want to have at the low price and we hold it and sell it for a high price. If we buy a low price and sell it at a low price, of course, there is no profit we get. This is a strategy and if we can get through everything properly we will definitely get a big advantage.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
May 14, 2018, 06:45:13 AM

What are you buying now?
This is a very effective speculation strategy in the Crypto market. I highly appreciate this strategy and it helped me earn a fair amount of money after 5 months of entering the market.
Currently I am buying OCN, it has gone down very seriously at the present time. It seems everyone is panicking and it's a good time to buy lots of coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 06:20:52 AM
It is easy to say, but it is not always possible to catch the right moment. Sometimes it is better to take less profit, but also less risk.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 14, 2018, 05:56:53 AM
It seems to me that today is a great time to buy coins and get a quick profit. The price of many coins begins to recover and I am confident that soon the growth will begin.
If we look at the past values of bitcoin and the highest one so far, somehow the market will still appear to be going through a bearish trend. Personally, in consider it as the recovery phase but making investment in any period other than the pump season is going to be profitable if the holders keep his coin for a long duration of time. Present moment can be considered as the last chance for buying coins at low values.

Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
May 12, 2018, 03:43:57 PM
This is best and basic rule of trading,Never hurry to buy or sell take time and be patient till find best moment to buy and sell.Buy in low and wait till find best moment to maximize the profit.Never take decision in panic.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 03:36:23 PM

What are you buying now?

I think it's difficult to define High and Low in crypto, no body knows until when the market demand increase or decrease. Sometimes investors miss their chance to buy Low if they wait too much for the dip, and miss their opportunity to Sell since we cannot foresee where is the peak.
Activity: 10
May 12, 2018, 03:26:57 PM

It's not that easy.
But I am waiting when the price of NEXO will fall more and then buy everything!  Grin
[/quote]

I'm with you on that one too.  It also illustrates a great lesson for new traders.  Sometimes we get caught up in wanting to be involved in the pump,  so we rush in.  It's easy to justify doing it,  because you think back and say,  look what happened with WAN or XYZ coin.

The problem is,  more often than not, after the pump the coin will drop back down,  and you will have a better entry point.

A better entry point means more coins for your  dollar, which means greater profits down the road.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 03:16:04 PM
If you talk about earnings on the Crypto currency using the difference in price, then Bitcoin only falls today, but there is no price fluctuation.
If there is a movement in price it is called fluctuation, are you talking about arbitrary trading, if so it is profitable if you are having a huge amount of coins

The trick of selling bitcoin, we must always monitor bitcoin price because every minute the price is always changing-change.we should be jelly buy when the price is low and sell at high bounce price .. but we have to wait for it .. success will come to us.
If the price of bitcoin is changing why should we use jelly.  Tongue Everyone knows that to make a profit you need to buy at a low price and sell at a higher price, but you should learn how you identify when and how the market is moving to take advantage .
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
May 12, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

What are you buying now?

I recently bought NEM and JNT when the price was at its blood path.  Usually it's advised to buy when the value is too low and sell to the minimum of profit you can get which will satisfy you to the investment you made.  You can trust in top listed coin like bitcoin,  ETH,  ECH,  Neo,  Monero and Litecoin as well.  These coins would certainly bring a genuine profit in short term. You can very well trust in crypto currencies in investing rather than investing on share market and etc.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
May 12, 2018, 02:41:16 PM
I brought some etherium and some bitcoin.Cause market now very low and I expect to get nice profit within 1to 2 weeks.

You don't have to wait that long to leverage the volatility of bitcoin and ethereum. In 24 hours, you can have some good profits if you know your way around the market. And if you do that for the next two weeks, you'd have more than a decent profit, better than waiting for 2 weeks price of bitcoin which is highly uncertain whether it would be lower or higher than the price you bought.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
May 12, 2018, 01:52:19 PM
I brought some etherium and some bitcoin.Cause market now very low and I expect to get nice profit within 1to 2 weeks.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 12:41:41 PM
It seems to me that today is a great time to buy coins and get a quick profit. The price of many coins begins to recover and I am confident that soon the growth will begin.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
May 12, 2018, 12:36:58 PM

What are you buying now?

I buy bitcoin and ethereum because I believe bitcoin and ethereum will be able to grow and increase in value and will benefit me.
Activity: 140
May 12, 2018, 11:08:51 AM
We never know where the bottom is, as well as the high. I think it's better to buy with small amounts, by portions.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
May 12, 2018, 09:13:27 AM
if you want to make a lot of money for us you can wait for a cheap price so you can invest, and you can be patient waiting for a while with high prices, so you will more easily make a lot of money.
I do not agree,not as young as you say,to invest in a coin,In my opinion we must follow the latest news about the coin that we buy not only wait for a cheap price and waiting for a while with sell high prices
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 07:49:07 AM
if you want to make a lot of money for us you can wait for a cheap price so you can invest, and you can be patient waiting for a while with high prices, so you will more easily make a lot of money.
Activity: 109
May 12, 2018, 07:44:12 AM
buy high low sales is like that is what we always expect but for now it is very risky to do such things, to see the unstable market situation in two weeks this coin price is still below and the coins that I buy until now I still hold no one I sell.
Pages:
Jump to: