Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low.... sell high! - page 3. (Read 1081 times)

Activity: 936
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 07:43:12 AM
I bought ethereum coins when the current market position has decreased, now ethereum coin has become one of the good coins and potentially. I make use of these coins at low prices and when the high price I resell
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
May 12, 2018, 07:36:36 AM
Well,  They always say, "Buy low, Sell High!" 

What are you buying now?
It's not that easy.
But I am waiting when the price of NEXO will fall more and then buy everything!  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 06:49:10 AM
The real question is when to buy low and when to sell high. It's easy to say buy low sell high but it's always the timing. If theres bad news means crypto go down means time to buy if theres good news means crypto goes up means good to sell. This is what I do.

The best strategy to have is buy low and sell high. By this you can gain more. Waiting is the best thing to do to achieve your goals in life. And the goal in crypto is to gain more in investing. Panic is really not the solution if the price in the market goes low but holding on is the best choice. And waiting to sell high is the reward for your patience.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 06:08:47 AM
The real question is when to buy low and when to sell high. It's easy to say buy low sell high but it's always the timing. If theres bad news means crypto go down means time to buy if theres good news means crypto goes up means good to sell. This is what I do.
Activity: 224
May 12, 2018, 05:44:42 AM

The basic strategy of cryptocurrency trading has proven to be able to make new rich people, so this bunch is often spoken repeatedly by many people.

What are you buying now?

There are six coins I have bought among them are Ethereum EOS Litecoin Cardano and NEO. I believe the five of them will grow rapidly this year.

Every trader will do same thing buy them at very low and sell them at very high price but it will work to people who have patience in the market. The above mentioned coins has huge potential in the market and even I am also holding the same list of coin.
Activity: 126
May 12, 2018, 05:43:45 AM
The trick of selling bitcoin, we must always monitor bitcoin price because every minute the price is always changing-change.we should be jelly buy when the price is low and sell at high bounce price .. but we have to wait for it .. success will come to us.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
May 12, 2018, 05:05:49 AM
In BitCoin investment, the prispinya is buy cheap, sell expensive. Basically, BTC buying and selling strategy is no different from stock investment. Buying BTC when it's low and selling it at high exchange rates is a way of profiting from BitCoin investments.
If you talk about earnings on the Crypto currency using the difference in price, then Bitcoin only falls today, but there is no price fluctuation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
May 12, 2018, 03:39:34 AM

The basic strategy of cryptocurrency trading has proven to be able to make new rich people, so this bunch is often spoken repeatedly by many people.

What are you buying now?

There are six coins I have bought among them are Ethereum EOS Litecoin Cardano and NEO. I believe the five of them will grow rapidly this year.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 03:37:38 AM
In BitCoin investment, the prispinya is buy cheap, sell expensive. Basically, BTC buying and selling strategy is no different from stock investment. Buying BTC when it's low and selling it at high exchange rates is a way of profiting from BitCoin investments.
Activity: 139
May 12, 2018, 03:04:08 AM
Yeah right, that's how bitcoin works like that, buy coins at cheap prices and sell when prices have gone up, then that's where we get a profit, but rising bitcoin prices also takes time and we have to wait patiently, if we are impatient then our assets will be little shrink and loss.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
May 12, 2018, 02:19:30 AM
I am buying nothing now because market is on uncertainity. I will be starting buying next week if i got my weekly paycheck start to buy ethereum and put some on good ico like blockshipping and start buying daostack on market. And of course the good xyo the best ico for this month.
Activity: 210
May 12, 2018, 01:10:21 AM
I'm still a beginner, but I intend to buy Ethereum.
I believe that Ethereum will bring huge benefits if you invest long-term.
I know from the information I read say like that.
Therefore I am interested to buy Ethereum in the near future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
May 12, 2018, 01:04:36 AM
i think ETH is a good coin to buy right now.

You can be right in your opinion, but the current level is a bit high for buying, given the position of Ethereum at $ 380 a few months ago. It may be more sensible to take the falling levels if a correction is experienced.
I want to share my observations regarding the behavior of majority during different phase of digital assets. Whenever there is a dip and if it longs for even few weeks, people start doubting their holdings. They think that their coins are about to die and in order to keep themselves safe from any further loss, they sell out most of coins in dip. But after some time, regret about this decision.A very wrong way it is.
Activity: 644
May 11, 2018, 02:46:52 PM
My personal opinion is EOS. Its not that low now, but I believe a price above 40$ is possible after the main launch if everything goes smoothly.

eos is not proper to day trade.
if you are daytrader take ripple or coins like ripple that are hype.

eos is a coin for long term
Activity: 210
May 11, 2018, 02:26:00 PM
this is the most I've been waiting for for a low price because now it's time I save my bitcoin more, because the current market condition is red, so I can restrain some time I'll get more bitcoin.
Activity: 560
May 11, 2018, 01:40:39 PM
Right now, at still falling price on ETH and BTC we should use this dip and buy as much as we can. Whaves are comiing!
Activity: 252
pantang menyerah
May 11, 2018, 01:39:57 PM
the coins I bought from some cryptocurrency were Ethereum, Bitcoin, Stellar and litecoin.
the time of purchase is always changing, as you say I will buy when the price is at the lowest point, the way to know it is by doing technical analysis, and then sell on target price already in the prediction as well.
Activity: 602
May 11, 2018, 11:44:21 AM
The most commonly used term in the forum is "low buy-sell", but there are so many variables involved in the implementation of this rule that it becomes very difficult to realize. First of all, the ambition to earn more leads to more people, and another factor is that people who are known to people who are trying to direct the market can not make an accurate assessment.
Activity: 588
May 11, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

What are you buying now?

Buy low sell high thats the way in trading so that you will profit.You have to be patiently monitor the price so that you can have a profit.This is a good earnings as l saw the situation is good l want to learn how to trade also.Because l want to make all my dreams for my kids come true.And l found out bitcoin will make my dreams be done.Si l will wait ti be rich  as a part of millionaires created by bitcoin.
Activity: 644
May 11, 2018, 10:53:37 AM
ETH, BTC, ADA, NEO imho is good choice now.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: