Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL! - page 14. (Read 79835 times)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 718
May 02, 2024, 04:18:07 AM
This was my anticipation yesterday, i was triggered to invest yesterday when the price dip to $56k because to me that was the only time I could buy such dip again since btc has already hit the ATH of $75k and fall below $60k to about $56k I knowby the time it would reach the ATH again or above, my stash would have increased. Btc is so important that any slighted opportunity should not be left unused otherwise the next minute it becomes something of regret.
You have done quite the right thing by buying Bitcoin at that price after seeing the ATH range on Bitcoin this year. This means that you really make quite good decisions and carry them out quite seriously because when you consider Bitcoin it is a very important thing. Of course, it is quite common for you to take advantage of current opportunities which may still be underestimated by some people who don't really know about Bitcoin. Keep buying before Bitcoin returns to $60K this year because ATH on Bitcoin could happen twice this year.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
May 02, 2024, 03:57:15 AM

Dipppp this is what most of us as been waiting for this is an glorious opportunity to purchase or Stash more Bitcoin in yah portfolio and HODL,  by now alot of folks will be in the state of panicking which won't do any good . While those of us that understand Bitcoin and it's potential will take grab this opportunity to buy more expecially those no coiners and low coiners, this is the time to increase the rate of your accumulation, be as aggressive as you can so that when the bull run begins you will also smile and testify Like others.
You are right that this is a good opportunity to accumulate bitcoin because the price is low at the moment, but we should be careful how we use the word aggressive so that those who are new to bitcoin investment do not aggressively buy bitcoin with all their money. Since I'm accumulating bitcoin for the long term and will not be selling it in the coming bull market, I will stick to my DCA strategy so that I will be able to solve my unforeseen problems whenever they arise. But that doesn't stop the investors, who have enough liquidity, from seizing this opportunity and purchasing more bitcoin at a low price.

If you have savings then you should not invest with full money, as the price of bitcoin is going down a lot in the current market so investing at this time will definitely bring success in investment. Preparing for a bull market now is the best time to grow your investment by investing regularly. As the Dip is currently underway, investing in Bitcoin now should wait.

I wonder why you would suggest for people to stop investing on Bitcoin now just because of the price drop, however it seems you are expecting more serious dip before you can invest, actually is a very wrong idea because this could cost you to miss accumulating Bitcoin while you can also one of the things you should also understand about Bitcoin is that you can hardly predict it movements because right now it may seem bearish but the next moment it will start increasing, so don't misunderstand the Bitcoin price movement now to become more dipper, so the early you start accumulating Bitcoin the better chance you would have.

I think what he mean is all of their money since its not really advisable to do since instead of you will be fine even if the market collapsed you will get panic on situation since all of your money is there and get afraid for certain possibilities that you have a chance to lose. Much advisable to invest only the amount you afford to lose since any situation will occur for sure will be tolerable to the investor since this is just the spare money used for investment and they can focus on their goals since there's nothing to worry about on some situations currently happening in the market.

Right now instead of getting panic on the dump people can continue to accumulate since their aim is for long term and not for short term trades. If they got afraid for sure they will be the loser in the long run.
Activity: 196
Merit: 123
May 02, 2024, 03:24:29 AM
OK, the DIP is coming and it's NOW the time for YOU to PAY ATTENTION. For those who employ a DCA strategy, it's probably a good decision to start making your purchases bigger. For those who employ a Buy the DIP strategy, start placing your bids NOW. Currently, the 200-Weekly Simple Moving Average is at $34,200. Will it touch that line again? Probably not, but near that line has always been a good buying opportunity.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bitcoin bounced back to $56500 today creating a substantial opportunity for Bitcoin investors. As Bitcoin broke the $60,000 line and dropped to the $56,000 line, Bitcoin may fall to $50,000, making it a good time to invest for Bitcoin investors. For those who invest using the Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) method, this is considered a dip market enough to invest in.

Though it's actually true that the price of Bitcoin can drop even further, considering the market sentiment, but as an investor that we are, I don't really think it's necessary analysing the market before we start buying, because every time is an opportunity to invest in Bitcoin, and as an investor that is accumulating Bitcoin through the DCA accumulating strategy, you are actually going to be the most benefactor because at some point during the accumulate journey, you may buy the lowest part of the deep, and even decide to buy aggressively during that period that the price was very down, as long as it doesn't affect you in financing your your day to day activities, but for those that are waiting only to buy at the deep, they are definitely going to miss a whole lot of buying opportunities, because the kind of deep they may be waiting for may not come again, so it's best to buy now.

And lastly, as a long term investor that we are, it's actually pointless paying too much attention to the price of Bitcoin every now and then, though it's very difficult to do, the best way to hold is for you to focus more on accumulating Bitcoin and stop paying too much attention to your current stash of holding, so that you won't be tempted to temper with it at some point.
Merit: 25
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest
May 02, 2024, 02:35:24 AM
I've  been following  up the recent posts by investors, I noticed it's  mainly on the  DIP in the market and I come into conclusion  that  most of this investors are short term investors and not to confuse them as holders, they are investing  just to get their short term ROI  probably in hurry to get into the bull run profits.

I've  said this in one of my comments  recently that this current dip is what really separate  short term investors and long-term investors,  one group sees it as a means of getting more opportunities,  the other group see it as a loss, the way you see it judges your category Cheesy.

Thus, this is the main reason we will continue  to experience  dip until  the price is finally corrected (so we cannot really force them to hold we can only advice them to Hold  ) Smiley.

When we finally enter the bull run, we will be having another old+new short-term investors and as well as long term investors (maybe new entries) coming back to the game and the FOMO will definitely increase , it just the tradition  Smiley.

Yes your not far from the truth, same way I evaluate how most of the investor is nagging over the dip majority is short time investors because their main objective is to target the bull run coming soon in the first quarter, because anyone who is long time will not advice investor to buy as much as because if one invest all his money in buying why targeting to hold for Long time it will not work because many life challenges is unforseen there is a limit you need advice investor to buy even at the point of dip weather you have saved emergency fund one should not over invest because it will leads to inability to hold for Long time as you will be running out of cash within a short time below your investment period.

The best is to buy what you can afford at this moment and subsequent time you continue correction will not end only on this but will gradually occur untill ATH is attained , a well planned investor can find a way out to be a cumulating gradually instead of using the dip to spend all your money within a short time you sell of why your target is for Long time holding it's unwise planning.
legendary
Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
May 01, 2024, 11:47:33 PM
[edited out]
Diversification can be a tricky idea for newbies making them feel that theu have better luck for progress or to be rich by putting their eggs in several basket but also making them forget that the more you invest the more profit you should expect if eventually the asset does well, when it comes to bitcoint its has become so obvious that if you don't have a good stash or have not accumulated enough bitcoin then you should bother less about any price increase.

I am not sure if you are saying that correctly... because sometimes for newbies diversification is a kind of security blanket of not really knowing what they are investing into, and so yeah, sure most people don't know, and even people who invest into bitcoin, sometimes do not really know, so even though some of us might say to stop fucking around with shitcoins, there can be a perception that the bitcoiners are biased and we are merely pumping our bags.. .. so there is some kind of need to build some kind of a conviction in regards to the asset in which we are investing, so frequently if there is doubt about bitcoin, then there is going to be receptivity to both the shitcoin talking points, but also shitcoiners will also frequently be pushing the benefits of diversifying just in case bitcoin does not work or that some of the shitcoins might perform better than bitcoin and/or various other talking points, which frequently will sound convincing to a newbie.. including the "need to have an open mind".

And what those that think about diversification too early forgets to consider is if they can handle diversification, yeah surely there are some persons that are already well built in terms of finance and have enough money to both funds investing in bitcoin and another asset without cheating his bitcoin investment and there is also another that has only enough for one asset and if he tries to diversify would end up cheating bitcoin, and surely people tend to forget that the game of getting rich is all about concentration in the sence i mean having enough in one asset that would be able to generate profits for you and then you can use that profit to build other asset.

I agree.  It is better for people who are starting out with a relatively small amount to build one first before adding anything else, and there likely is no rush to add anything else, but there may be some need to balance cash amounts with the bitcoin amounts in order to figure out levels of aggressiveness in regards to how fast to attempt to accumulate a sizable bitcoin position... and yeah, some folks might not have options to establish a sizable position in less than 5 years and some of them might take closer to 10 years before they start to feel they start to need to diversify... but yeah, a person can become more informed about himself and his preferences to diversify while he is building his bitcoin investment.. and he might not know exactly in advance when he is going to start to feel needs to spread out his investments a bit more.

IMO while diversification may be good it's not the best for anyone just starting out his bitcoin investment cause he should only focus on having enough bitcoin to prepare for up and then if it goes well he woul ld have enough to build other asset.

Sure.. There are going to be questions (or calculations) regarding how much he puts into the investment and then how much the investment grows (if at all).. so the amount of growth in the investment could also affect his decision in regards to how to treat it or whether to reallocate or to let it ride or even whether to put new cash into bitcoin versus perhaps identifying some other place to put new cash in order to feel more comfortable.

Initially I had a lot of trouble to understand about such investments and DCA investments but after regularly watching the discussions in this section and working according to those discussions, I now understand the concepts of DCA investments very clearly. I am investing in DCA investment method and continue to invest and I hope that in the future I will definitely learn something good from the discussions of JayJuanGee who regularly discuss in this section and my ideas will be more clear.

Sure you might be learning from reading, but if you are actually actively trying to put the DCA and other money management ideas into action including figuring out your own budget and making sure that you do not overly spend your discretionary income, then you are likely going to learn a lot more by putting these kinds of ideas into practice and seeing how it works for you, and surely some folks should be making sure that they start out with small amounts so that they realize that they are not going to have access to that invested money for 4-10 years or longer, and so as they get used to setting aside such money, then they might start to feel more comfortable to increase the amounts and it might not be as shocking if they have already gotten used to the idea of not dipping into their investment and just continuing to add to it, whether it is currently in profits or not.

OK, the DIP is coming and it's NOW the time for YOU to PAY ATTENTION. For those who employ a DCA strategy, it's probably a good decision to start making your purchases bigger. For those who employ a Buy the DIP strategy, start placing your bids NOW. Currently, the 200-Weekly Simple Moving Average is at $34,200. Will it touch that line again? Probably not, but near that line has always been a good buying opportunity.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, the 200-WMA currently is moving up at a pace that is right around 40% per year, and so it can slow down in its appreciation rate or it can go up faster if the BTC price goes up faster, and so for sure the BTC spot price is going to get close to the 200-WMA again and perhaps even go below it, yet it is difficult to expect the BTC spot price to get within 25% above the 200-WMA or lower within the next 12-18 months.. (even though right at this moment, the BTC price is ONLY around 68% higher than the 200-WMA - see here).

Never say never, but we should be careful in terms of any kind of overexpectations in regards to BTC price correction that might not end up going as low as we might expect them to go.
Activity: 280
Merit: 205
The great city of God 🔥
May 01, 2024, 08:20:02 PM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bitcoin bounced back to $56500 today creating a substantial opportunity for Bitcoin investors. As Bitcoin broke the $60,000 line and dropped to the $56,000 line, Bitcoin may fall to $50,000, making it a good time to invest for Bitcoin investors. For those who invest using the Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) method, this is considered a dip market enough to invest in.
This was my anticipation yesterday, i was triggered to invest yesterday when the price dip to $56k because to me that was the only time I could buy such dip again since btc has already hit the ATH of $75k and fall below $60k to about $56k I knowby the time it would reach the ATH again or above, my stash would have increased. Btc is so important that any slighted opportunity should not be left unused otherwise the next minute it becomes something of regret.
Activity: 322
Merit: 124
May 01, 2024, 06:44:25 PM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Activity: 154
Merit: 108
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 01, 2024, 03:41:49 PM

Dipppp this is what most of us as been waiting for this is an glorious opportunity to purchase or Stash more Bitcoin in yah portfolio and HODL,  by now alot of folks will be in the state of panicking which won't do any good . While those of us that understand Bitcoin and it's potential will take grab this opportunity to buy more expecially those no coiners and low coiners, this is the time to increase the rate of your accumulation, be as aggressive as you can so that when the bull run begins you will also smile and testify Like others.
You are right that this is a good opportunity to accumulate bitcoin because the price is low at the moment, but we should be careful how we use the word aggressive so that those who are new to bitcoin investment do not aggressively buy bitcoin with all their money. Since I'm accumulating bitcoin for the long term and will not be selling it in the coming bull market, I will stick to my DCA strategy so that I will be able to solve my unforeseen problems whenever they arise. But that doesn't stop the investors, who have enough liquidity, from seizing this opportunity and purchasing more bitcoin at a low price.

Yeah that is correct, there is absolutely nothing wrong in sizing this opportunity by buying aggressively without over doing it, it is only when you over do it that it will becomes problematic to your investment journey where you may have tampered with the money meant for emergency or money for your basic needs to buy Bitcoin. However, this is where the reserve  funds plays an important role for sizing the opportunity of this kind after knowing how much of the discretional/disposable income you have.

I see the DIP as an opportunity and advantage to accumulate more Bitcoin in your portfolio and hodl for a longer time.
The DIP is actually an opportunity most investor has been waiting for, right now I belive most investors that purchase Bitcoin at a higher price will be panicking and mumuring while those that understand the movement of Bitcoin as a potential coin that can skyrocket at anytime will use this opportunity to purchase more Bitcoin to there portfolio and HODL.

The murmuring and panicking on seeing Bitcoin making a downward trends is only associated with those traders whose aim are only to maximize short term profits or probably those who are still indecisive about the potentials Bitcoin holds but a real Bitcoin investor must have been well prepare for this and will take advantage of it by buying aggressively without over doing it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 119
Keep Promises !
May 01, 2024, 03:25:37 PM
I've  been following  up the recent posts by investors, I noticed it's  mainly on the  DIP in the market and I come into conclusion  that  most of this investors are short term investors and not to confuse them as holders, they are investing  just to get their short term ROI  probably in hurry to get into the bull run profits.

I've  said this in one of my comments  recently that this current dip is what really separate  short term investors and long-term investors,  one group sees it as a means of getting more opportunities,  the other group see it as a loss, the way you see it judges your category Cheesy.

Thus, this is the main reason we will continue  to experience  dip until  the price is finally corrected (so we cannot really force them to hold we can only advice them to Hold  ) Smiley.

When we finally enter the bull run, we will be having another old+new short-term investors and as well as long term investors (maybe new entries) coming back to the game and the FOMO will definitely increase , it just the tradition  Smiley.
Activity: 252
Merit: 157
May 01, 2024, 03:14:35 PM

Dipppp this is what most of us as been waiting for this is an glorious opportunity to purchase or Stash more Bitcoin in yah portfolio and HODL,  by now alot of folks will be in the state of panicking which won't do any good . While those of us that understand Bitcoin and it's potential will take grab this opportunity to buy more expecially those no coiners and low coiners, this is the time to increase the rate of your accumulation, be as aggressive as you can so that when the bull run begins you will also smile and testify Like others.

If you have savings then you should not invest with full money, as the price of bitcoin is going down a lot in the current market so investing at this time will definitely bring success in investment. Preparing for a bull market now is the best time to grow your investment by investing regularly. As the Dip is currently underway, investing in Bitcoin now should wait.

I wonder why you would suggest for people to stop investing on Bitcoin now just because of the price drop, however it seems you are expecting more serious dip before you can invest, actually is a very wrong idea because this could cost you to miss accumulating Bitcoin while you can also one of the things you should also understand about Bitcoin is that you can hardly predict it movements because right now it may seem bearish but the next moment it will start increasing, so don't misunderstand the Bitcoin price movement now to become more dipper, so the early you start accumulating Bitcoin the better chance you would have.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 616
May 01, 2024, 02:32:08 PM
Today the price of Bitcoin has dropped quite a bit, already this Bitcoin price has dropped to $57,364.91. It is natural that many people will panic at this moment. But those who are true Bitcoin investors, will see the price of Bitcoin right now as another great buying opportunity. We should make proper use of this opportunity, those who can survive now, will succeed in the future. Focus your mind on holding, invest as much as possible and hold. without that money, May you live your daily life well, Don't waste that money, put it to good use i.e. invest in bitcoins. holding until the price of Bitcoin reaches a peak, and keep investing and holding until your expected portfolio is built, don't pay too much attention to the price and don't think about selling. Your goal should be holding only. Look at the dip as a buying opportunity and continue holding as much as possible using the DCA method.
In my opinion, one of the best opportunities is to hold on and keep buying because as long as you make a purchase but you are not strong enough to hold it then you are not the characteristics of someone who invests in the long term. The decline after the halving is quite natural and we can even compare the correction that occurred in the previous halving with this year's halving. As Op said, it is very appropriate that now is the right time to buy aggressively because when a correction occurs that is the opportunity we have been waiting for.

When a price reversal occurs where the price is corrected every day, the right step is to buy gradually without missing this opportunity. Of course, in theory, many people are panicking about the current situation, which in my opinion is not really ready for changes in market conditions. For this reason, to be a true holder, we need a strong mentality and not to panic when prices fall.
Activity: 154
Merit: 84
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 01, 2024, 01:34:19 PM

Don't put all your money in 1 basket, this is what i remember.

There is no reason to diversify for the mere sake of diversifying.  Maybe you heard that idea of diversifying from a shitcoiner?  or perhaps from someone who was trying to sound smart, or sell you something?  Do you believe everything that you hear?

Surely if you have accumulated a year or more of income/expenses worth of investments/savings, it might start to make sense to diversify.. but the mere proposal to diversify for the mere sake of it, just because it sounds good (or smart) does not make a whole hell of a lot of sense, especially for someone who might be in his earliest stages of building his investment portfolio or if he has a small disposable income and he is only investing $10 a week or some small amount (even $100 per week is not very much), then you want him to divide that $10 per week into smaller lots.. .. think about how dumb that sounds as a blanket statement... .but yeah, once you get to a certain size, then some diversification might start to make sense, and perhaps adding one asset at a time.. maybe every 1 or 2 years add a new asset.. .

but no need to rush into diversifying into anything that might not make sense (especially something like shitcoins, which would be gambling rather than investing, but some folks might consider shitcoins to be amongst the only practical things to buy, which might not be a good idea.. but people have to decide for themselves)... but yeah the traditional assets of property, equities, bonds, commodities, cash/cash equivalents, seem to be part of what you are doing.. which is not necessarily wrong, but not necessarily a good idea for everyone depending on the totality of his investment portfolio and how it might already be divided up.

Ok at least this guy is talking about different asset classes. The best shitcoiners are those who talk about diversification while they mean to not put everything into BTC, but diversify across several cryptocurrencies, which in 99% of the time (if not 100%) is of course bullshit. The hope probably is to catch this one mystic cryptocurrency that does not dive as hard when BTC dives a lot. But I am sure everyone who tried that couple of times should know by now that it doesn't work out unless someone gets lucky for some reason. Problem then is that they think they outplayed other market participants instead of just being lucky.
think about how dumb that sounds as a blanket statement...

But since this thread is more about the DIPS and HODLING, I am wondering how many BTC gamblers (not HODLers) are shitting their pants that we will soon see 20k again and they are trying to gamble instead of hold. It looks like some action for the newcomers and the daytraders, but the long term HODLers here probably don't even care for a second when BTC goes from 70k to 55k.

regardless of whatever opinion any speculator holds and even if at the end of the day such speculation end up playing out and Bitcoin DIPs to $20k, it will only affect them negatively cause for those of us that understands the importance of DIPs, we already know that such opportunities only presents itself just to enable us to stack up a good chunk of bitcoin at such DIP and not for us to get afraid and sell off our Bitcoin due to fear that it might get more bearish. But let's not get it all twisted to assume that Bitcoin will ever get to $20k, Such times have past and whoever have sold part of his holding and is waiting for such dips before buying back will be damn supprised when Bitcoin goes all high before even getting anywhere close to $50k. Note that what's happening now with Bitcoin price getting bellow $60k isn't anything to be concerned about and the only reason why it looks like a big deal for those that haven't probably looked at what played out in previous circles is due to the fact that we just hard an ATH before the halving which made a lot of people to become too positive that Bitcoin will never get below $60k before it gets to $100k but looking at past circles, Bitcoin often experience this kinds of DIPs before it even get bullish some months after the Bitcoin halving.
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
May 01, 2024, 01:12:15 PM

Dipppp this is what most of us as been waiting for this is an glorious opportunity to purchase or Stash more Bitcoin in yah portfolio and HODL,  by now alot of folks will be in the state of panicking which won't do any good . While those of us that understand Bitcoin and it's potential will take grab this opportunity to buy more expecially those no coiners and low coiners, this is the time to increase the rate of your accumulation, be aggressive as you can so that when the bull run begins you will also smile and testify Like others.

Not everybody will be  smiling when the bull run will begins, those low coiners can never smile at seeing a bull run because they will be making purchases at a higher price although that shouldn't be much of a problem if only they can be consistence with their DCA either weekly or monthly but generally, those that will mostly be smiling at maximum are those that already have a good and sizeable worth of Bitcoin up to a reasonable amount which at that point it will only become a decision of whether to sell part of their investment or not, and at the same time they may also not be making purchases on regular basis any more while seeing the market in an upward trends but may decide to buy at a dip, what am trying to say is that everybody can be talking about the bull run but not  all is going to maximize the excitement that comes with a bull run.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
May 01, 2024, 12:06:21 PM

Don't put all your money in 1 basket, this is what i remember.

There is no reason to diversify for the mere sake of diversifying.  Maybe you heard that idea of diversifying from a shitcoiner?  or perhaps from someone who was trying to sound smart, or sell you something?  Do you believe everything that you hear?

Surely if you have accumulated a year or more of income/expenses worth of investments/savings, it might start to make sense to diversify.. but the mere proposal to diversify for the mere sake of it, just because it sounds good (or smart) does not make a whole hell of a lot of sense, especially for someone who might be in his earliest stages of building his investment portfolio or if he has a small disposable income and he is only investing $10 a week or some small amount (even $100 per week is not very much), then you want him to divide that $10 per week into smaller lots.. .. think about how dumb that sounds as a blanket statement... .but yeah, once you get to a certain size, then some diversification might start to make sense, and perhaps adding one asset at a time.. maybe every 1 or 2 years add a new asset.. .

but no need to rush into diversifying into anything that might not make sense (especially something like shitcoins, which would be gambling rather than investing, but some folks might consider shitcoins to be amongst the only practical things to buy, which might not be a good idea.. but people have to decide for themselves)... but yeah the traditional assets of property, equities, bonds, commodities, cash/cash equivalents, seem to be part of what you are doing.. which is not necessarily wrong, but not necessarily a good idea for everyone depending on the totality of his investment portfolio and how it might already be divided up.

Ok at least this guy is talking about different asset classes. The best shitcoiners are those who talk about diversification while they mean to not put everything into BTC, but diversify across several cryptocurrencies, which in 99% of the time (if not 100%) is of course bullshit. The hope probably is to catch this one mystic cryptocurrency that does not dive as hard when BTC dives a lot. But I am sure everyone who tried that couple of times should know by now that it doesn't work out unless someone gets lucky for some reason. Problem then is that they think they outplayed other market participants instead of just being lucky.

think about how dumb that sounds as a blanket statement...

That is the issue. Doing something for the sake of doing something, this makes me smile because there are indeed people (maybe everyone knows one guy) who'd rather drinking water for the same of drinking water, yet you got to remind them of drinking a glass of water when they once again complain about a headache because they don't drink enough. I think some people in a very similar fashion follow these blanket statements. However, especially when it comes to investing, the list of individual factors to consider could be very long.

If someone is in a position that allows them to take risks because there are barely any other obligations, in my opinion a lot depends on how well that person understands the asset. If someone - let's say a technical geek - in 2010 had a very deep conviction that BTC has a bight future, I don't see a reason why that person should diversify a lot at all. Maybe that someone has no clue about real estate. I think then either learn a lot about real estate or stick to the assets you understand (or believe to understand, nobody's getting this perfect all the time).

But since this thread is more about the DIPS and HODLING, I am wondering how many BTC gamblers (not HODLers) are shitting their pants that we will soon see 20k again and they are trying to gamble instead of hold. It looks like some action for the newcomers and the daytraders, but the long term HODLers here probably don't even care for a second when BTC goes from 70k to 55k.
Merit: 25
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest
May 01, 2024, 11:45:29 AM

I agree with you mayor dippp is good opportunity for any intending buying but whoever that have intensions of accumulating for long term without diverse means of income really need plan when on how he/she buy now, because if you take because of dip and over invest it will destroy your holding as many challenges may face you which you can't endure the holding.

Over buying should properly be considered mostly anyone who lack this income because when you exceeded what even your emergency fund can Carter it become a problem that will damage the investment and destroy the Long term investment.
What many need now is moderation why entering the market proper planning because anything lack moderation may really  end up lossing the primary objective.
Activity: 294
Merit: 168
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 01, 2024, 11:41:41 AM

If you have savings then you should not invest with full money, as the price of bitcoin is going down a lot in the current market so investing at this time will definitely bring success in investment. Preparing for a bull market now is the best time to grow your investment by investing regularly. As the Dip is currently underway, investing in Bitcoin now should wait. So only one can be patient by making regular weekly or monthly investment because the time is right to invest for long term.
I'm all in on bitcoin, but since I'm not financially stable, I depend on my monthly salary to accumulate bitcoin with the DCA strategy when I receive my salary. I have other things to take care of, so I don't want to be concerned with buying the dip because I don't want to be carried away with it and touch the money I kept for emergencies. Tomorrow I will be paid my salary for last month, and I will accumulate bitcoin with the DCA strategy. I already have guidelines that I'm following in accumulating bitcoin with the DCA strategy, my goal is to hold my bitcoin portfolio to the expected year I want to sell and also live a comfortable life while accumulating bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 63
May 01, 2024, 11:38:19 AM
Diversifying is a good idea, but measures need to be taken before venturing into any investment or business. That can be met if after taking partial profit from your bitcoin holdings, ensuring not to offset your Bitcoin accumulation process and account, you use the profits to invest into a prospective business you have knowledge of this will help to balance your goals too. Though there is no guarantee that such business will yield more in the early phase but overtime it will be worth it. This is the best approach for me on how to use some of our profits made.

Also ensuring a reinvestment into your Bitcoin holdings.
someone is 20 years late if he only has 1 source of income now, there are many ways to make money now as long as you are willing to work hard for it, i myself have an investment in bitcoin which i have been doing for the last few years, although not consistently but every several months i continued to buy and sell the bitcoin that i had, as a result my portfolio rose 30% (plus my payment in the signature campaign) since i first decided to invest in bitcoin.

apart from investing in Bitcoin, i also diversify my investment in several assets, such as gold and property, but i plan to sell several percent of my gold investment to buy Bitcoin.  Actually, diversifying investment is quite challenging, especially when the assets we own move quite wildly.  Don't put all your money in 1 basket, this is what i remember.
With bitcoin having a one basket is better. You may be thinking of how you can diversify your investment into others thinking that you are doing the right but trying to put yourself in trouble. So far as cryptocurrency is concerned I don't really believe in diversifying into other coins not just to let all my eggs not to be in the same basket, I prefer to have all my investment in bitcoin than to invest in coins that I'm not sure of because I know that altcoins are always not reliable.  
Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency you can invest in and I don't see why one should think of other coins that are trying to imitate bitcoin as alternative investment. Diversify in cryptocurrency can also be seen as risk taking because the more baskets that you may be thinking of going into is even more risky than bitcoin.
You are right in what you said, diversification is not all about Investing in altcoin which you have explained. But I don't think investing all your fund in bitcoin is the best option. Diversification does not necessarily mean investing in altcoin but there are other things that has volatility like land and many others, but since this thread is not talking about those other assets, we are actually concentrating on bitcoin and investment strategy. but that doesn't mean we should invest all our fund on it, or invest under pressure. Always invest the amount that will not affect you or invest what you can afford to lose. Btc investment is for the patient minded, tolerance and determined people, who are ready to face the challenges of ups and downs. When you don have the principles to control yourself duringy this bearish period, you may end up selling at lost. Let try as much as possible to do the right thing at the right time. Btc is the best investment but let us not overdue it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
Cashback 15%
May 01, 2024, 11:19:33 AM

I think it is still happening slowly.

For those who invest in Bitcoin, I'm sure they don't care about the current price correction, hasn't it been proven for a long time that Bitcoin prices are always able to recover and even always soar higher.
I see that the correction that is occurring is the impact of the recent halving and will increase drastically in the next few months. I am quite optimistic about this so there is not the slightest panic about what is happening now.
On the slowly part, well Bitcoin has just dropped to around $57k. That’s to say, we really into the slow correction but, it’s not going to go below $50k speculatively after reviewing the chart.
There was a support level around the $60k price make and once broken, the market seemed to be ready for a down trend and based on the data available, we had a consolidation market about $50k price mark around mid March and this point set the pace for a pump. I think that would act as support and would be maintained in any eventuality but, here we are with another point to take our buys as, the coin really is in its low right now for the most that depends on that for a buy.
Considering previous price and pattern is not guarantee cause it might likely turn out to be true or incorrect but regardless there's no need panicking, although there's no restriction for what's going to happen with bitcoin price movement, it's likely previous price during this season might not go as plan if considering the mindset of using previous pattern now. From my thought I considered bitcoin dip during the $68k range, this is the time to accumulate more as we've always see threads and people asking when to buy but if people like this fail to buy now what's the point making noise about bitcoin dip, I also see the dip as an opportunity to buy more aside my target cause it's a way of covering up for buying so late.
Activity: 560
Merit: 161
May 01, 2024, 11:10:35 AM
Diversifying is a good idea, but measures need to be taken before venturing into any investment or business. That can be met if after taking partial profit from your bitcoin holdings, ensuring not to offset your Bitcoin accumulation process and account, you use the profits to invest into a prospective business you have knowledge of this will help to balance your goals too. Though there is no guarantee that such business will yield more in the early phase but overtime it will be worth it. This is the best approach for me on how to use some of our profits made.

Also ensuring a reinvestment into your Bitcoin holdings.
someone is 20 years late if he only has 1 source of income now, there are many ways to make money now as long as you are willing to work hard for it, i myself have an investment in bitcoin which i have been doing for the last few years, although not consistently but every several months i continued to buy and sell the bitcoin that i had, as a result my portfolio rose 30% (plus my payment in the signature campaign) since i first decided to invest in bitcoin.

apart from investing in Bitcoin, i also diversify my investment in several assets, such as gold and property, but i plan to sell several percent of my gold investment to buy Bitcoin.  Actually, diversifying investment is quite challenging, especially when the assets we own move quite wildly.  Don't put all your money in 1 basket, this is what i remember.
With bitcoin having a one basket is better. You may be thinking of how you can diversify your investment into others thinking that you are doing the right but trying to put yourself in trouble. So far as cryptocurrency is concerned I don't really believe in diversifying into other coins not just to let all my eggs not to be in the same basket, I prefer to have all my investment in bitcoin than to invest in coins that I'm not sure of because I know that altcoins are always not reliable.  
Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency you can invest in and I don't see why one should think of other coins that are trying to imitate bitcoin as alternative investment. Diversify in cryptocurrency can also be seen as risk taking because the more baskets that you may be thinking of going into is even more risky than bitcoin.
Activity: 312
Merit: 18
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 01, 2024, 10:57:39 AM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I see the DIP as an opportunity and advantage to accumulate more Bitcoin in your portfolio and hodl for a longer time.
The DIP is actually an opportunity most investor has been waiting for, right now I belive most investors that purchase Bitcoin at a higher price will be panicking and mumuring while those that understand the movement of Bitcoin as a potential coin that can skyrocket at anytime will use this opportunity to purchase more Bitcoin to there portfolio and HODL.
DCA strategy is now going to be a chance to buy more BTC at dips prices, which is an advanced ideal investment for every investors. Those who are staying a level of maintenance of their holdings. Even those who take a chance to accumulate BTC through DCA and further increase the accumulated amount. Be strategic to increase and hold bitcoins as expected. Continue stasking for a long time until the desired circle is filled. If you are freely accumulating aggressively then panic will not work because you are in the DCA method and continuing. Let it happen before its prices and the final time come and more than the skyrocket thoughts.
Today the price of Bitcoin has dropped quite a bit, already this Bitcoin price has dropped to $57,364.91. It is natural that many people will panic at this moment. But those who are true Bitcoin investors, will see the price of Bitcoin right now as another great buying opportunity. We should make proper use of this opportunity, those who can survive now, will succeed in the future. Focus your mind on holding, invest as much as possible and hold. without that money, May you live your daily life well, Don't waste that money, put it to good use i.e. invest in bitcoins. holding until the price of Bitcoin reaches a peak, and keep investing and holding until your expected portfolio is built, don't pay too much attention to the price and don't think about selling. Your goal should be holding only. Look at the dip as a buying opportunity and continue holding as much as possible using the DCA method.
Pages:
Jump to: