Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 31. (Read 8503 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 11:09:40 AM
NEO is sleeping giant, its a gift for the current price. If I had enough funds I would invest definetly. Just take a look at the chart, huge potential, dont even think about pass it by
Activity: 33
July 31, 2018, 11:08:20 AM
At a reasonable time, the currency has high growth potential.
Activity: 172
July 31, 2018, 11:05:18 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
Now the price for NEO is very low.  And if you believe in this coin, then it seems to me worthwhile to invest now.
Activity: 140
July 28, 2018, 12:03:38 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
Why not?  The price of NEO is still low, and if you buy coins now, then in a year you will get a good profit.
Activity: 41
July 26, 2018, 10:23:29 PM
I would likewise encourage to help the NEO undertaking, since it truly has great prospects, I imagine that it can even be superior to anything the ETH venture, since it will have the help of the state. Perhaps it truly will be an ETH executioner
Activity: 70
July 26, 2018, 06:21:41 PM
The coin Neo has not yet shown herself on the street side. But many already believe in it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 06:10:07 PM
I think that a NEO good coin and buy it now would be a good idea. The price of this coin will go up and by the end of this year will be at least $ 100.
Activity: 127
July 26, 2018, 04:22:08 PM
In my honest opinion, I think it is a pretty good time to invest in Neo, reason being that from my analysis, I think it would make such a great investment, and the prices are relatively cheap now, so it is the best time to buy and invest in it. This coin should give you great value for your money in time to come, if you buy now and hodl.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 08:08:01 PM
They promised a lot, but the product is crude, all the coins on NEo unprofitable to sell. I don't want to buy them. I'm not sure about their product.
Activity: 41
July 25, 2018, 08:04:02 PM
I endeavor to purchase NEO in little part. As the development prospect for this stage is high. I purchased, when it was $ 40 and for $ 90. Presently the market is developing, the cost of NEO has additionally developed. You can sit tight for the market to drop to purchase less expensive.
ps
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 07:50:07 PM
Neo is called by many the Chinese Ethereum. In my opinion it's something more: like Ethereum it's a platform that allows the creation of smart contracts. What I prefer about Neo over Ethereum is its very user friendly ecosystem. If you have NEO tokens in your wallet you will receive GAS (NEO's token utility that has a fair value).

Activity: 142
July 25, 2018, 01:46:19 PM
Yes, NEO is a very good cryptocurrency. I think investing in it will be a good choice, and the market is still at a low point. Its price is very low. It will be a very good time to invest in it now. Waiting for the market to pick up, it will bring you huge profits.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 01:43:06 PM
neo is a reliable project and have great features, it keeps getting stronger every day,if you plan to invest in neo and hold its for long time i think its now good time to buy, price is low in these days
Activity: 196
July 25, 2018, 01:27:50 PM
I think it's a good choice to buy NEO now.  If this coin develops then I think the price next year will grow significantly.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 09:50:00 AM
Of course,NEO has great potential,the currency is traded on the exchange, and gives the opportunity to make money on it.The technology solves many problems and simplifies the process of organizing work in the network,I think that the price will grow in the long term.
Activity: 73
July 25, 2018, 03:45:43 AM
NEO is a non-profit community-based blockchain project that utilizes blockchain technology and digital identity to digitize assets, to automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts, and to realize a "smart economy" with a distributed network (https://neo.org/)
very natural... slowly but sure, gain a big 10 cryptocurrency isnt easy. So many interests from a market built up NEO price enough or more than stable to increase again.
Activity: 37
July 24, 2018, 10:16:41 PM
On the off chance that you are purchasing NEO it is a decent sort of altcoins, in which the capacity and utilizations ot this coins has been enhanced by its originator to considerably more uses in the crypto universe of coins and its accessibility can be purchased in top crypto trades and this coin likewise rank in the main ten digital money, so you won't lament when you purchase NEO altcoins.
Activity: 77
July 24, 2018, 04:51:47 PM
Investment in NEO is currently not encouraged because the NEO is declining rapidly and the recovery rate is very low. Previously, the NEO had risen to nearly $ 200, considered as China's Ethererum. But after the Chinese government issued a ban on cryptos trading, the NEO continued to decline, and there was no sign of recovery.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 04:05:07 PM
NEO is a good coin, but the price has really drop. Those who have bitcoin now are at greater advantage, if they can buy NEO now and hold until most altcoins including NEO itself begin to moon. I also feel the bullish market is almost here.
Activity: 49
July 24, 2018, 03:39:08 PM
bitcoin and all the rest, everything is done on the initiative of finding something from computer technology
Pages:
Jump to: