Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 32. (Read 8503 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 03:37:17 PM
yep, i think so. In terms of technology and durability, I think ETH more than NEO . But with downtrend now, I think NEO is better than ETH because the upcoming ETH can drop deeper. If you want to invest in the crypto market right now, I suggest you choose NEO . Also you can buy more top coin like ADA, XRP, TRX, XVG, ..
You are right, ethereum has better technology than NEO, so it is worthy of being the best altcoin at the moment. NEO has good growth and I think it will follow ethereum's footsteps. Therefore, now is the right time to invest in a NEO that is still cheap, then hold it in the long run for a big profit.
Activity: 56
July 24, 2018, 03:31:04 PM
I highly appreciate of NEO. With a high standard platform that makes up for a secure, fast and trustworthy network, NEO can definitely smell success in 2018 with their smart contract technology.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 03:30:18 PM
I would add to everything else that since NEO is not only a token, but also an economic project, one can say that if someone takes it as a basis and introduces it into a well-known company as a technology, the course will add many more positions.
Activity: 154
July 24, 2018, 03:25:59 PM
Neo has been on the market for many ear san has been consistent with its rank in the top 50 coins in the market, Also tit it ha a great market capitalization which is not volatile in the long term, the transaction blome is also consistent
Activity: 219
July 24, 2018, 04:43:39 AM
yep, i think so. In terms of technology and durability, I think ETH more than NEO . But with downtrend now, I think NEO is better than ETH because the upcoming ETH can drop deeper. If you want to invest in the crypto market right now, I suggest you choose NEO . Also you can buy more top coin like ADA, XRP, TRX, XVG, ..
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 04:42:21 AM
Buying NEO is very good idea, especially for the current price (lower 40$) , after 5-6 moon the price will be around 100$ or even more, nice coin for investments
Activity: 168
July 23, 2018, 08:31:02 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
Yes, it is better to buy coins now, because soon the price will start rising and if you buy coins later, you will get less profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
July 23, 2018, 06:38:49 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

Yeah, right now it is a good time to buy NEO, because market is shuddered and will go to rise for a few month hence
NEO is a good project
Yes I agree with this one buying NEO is very smart move especially the market is getting to make their new all time high again. But make sure you will not go all in one trade or one coin for you to minimize the risk. Goodluck everyone.
Activity: 196
Distributed Credit Chain
July 23, 2018, 06:36:37 AM
I think if you plan to invest in neo in the long term, because the price of neo is very low.
Besides, currently NEO is under active development, so investing in NEO is a good choice.
Activity: 224
July 23, 2018, 06:27:35 AM

In my opinion, NEO is one of the most valuable altcoin and growth potential, it is worth to invest. NEO is the first cryptocurrency of China, it has perfect technology, NEO development team is very professional, the support community is also large. NEO also has the advantage that it has faster transaction processing speed than Ethereum
Activity: 168
July 23, 2018, 06:23:48 AM
NEO has a good potential and if the coin continues to develop then I think the price for NEO will grow very much.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
July 22, 2018, 05:03:22 PM
Personally, i am not interested in NEO, simply because of its behaviour in the market. I do not expect the rate at which NEO has fallen. My expectation was that, being the coin of the Chinese, it should have better performance than what it is now.
Activity: 126
July 22, 2018, 02:20:21 PM

Yeah, right now it is a good time to buy NEO, because market is shuddered and will go to rise for a few month hence
NEO is a good project
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

Yes NEO is one of my favorite coin. This is really worth to invest. I think no one need to explain about NEO. Better go the coinmarketcap.com and check the NEO price history. You will come to know the good decision.
Activity: 308
July 22, 2018, 01:28:28 PM
Activity: 560
July 22, 2018, 01:02:28 PM
NEO is a good coin with a pretty good project, but it seems to me that when the market fell, this coin fell very much in price. Now it is inexpensive and you can buy it for this price, but will it bring you a lot of profit!?
Activity: 789
July 22, 2018, 09:05:24 AM
If you already believe in your decision, what's wrong to try it. But for me until now not yet have a sense of interest to invest in this coin, because I prefer to choose to invest in ETH coins.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 08:47:47 AM
Now the price for NEO is again $ 32 and I think this is a very good price.  But maybe it's worth waiting for a little more and how the price will drop below $ 30 to buy coins immediately.

Hi, I think that's a very reasonable price to buy compared when I bought and profitted from NEO when it's value was in the $50-$100ish.
 *warning: This is not a financial advise as I am not a financial advisor. I just compared the price before of NEO based from my experience. I do believe that we cannot easily predict the prices of cryptos. We trade at own risks and instincts and some research.
Activity: 224
July 22, 2018, 03:07:23 AM
I like NEO as well, and I think now is a good time to buy. I don't know if it will replace ETH, but it's the only one IMO that might.

Stellar, Cardano also can replace ETH in theory...And this projects are more technological than slow and no one interesting NEO. NEO is centralized by China and until it changes, it does not take off Shocked
Activity: 171
July 22, 2018, 02:58:01 AM
I doubt that the price for NEO will fall below $ 30 so yes, now is a good time to buy coins.
Pages:
Jump to: