Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 33. (Read 8503 times)

Activity: 408
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 08:07:45 AM
I purchase NEO is a admirable far expression assets. Lots of neo supported icos inclination ejaculate into the exchange. This inclination assuredly avail to a brobdingnagian fleshing out of strike. 
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 05:25:06 PM
I think if you do not buy NEO now, then in a month the price will be higher by 20-30% and you will lose profit.
Activity: 65
July 20, 2018, 10:14:30 AM
NEO is the best choice for investing in the current market situation that has been in China and has given a good NEO rating. So, but we have to wait with great patience, and it will soon return the price.
Activity: 364
July 20, 2018, 09:54:31 AM
Currently in July, a big fluctuation of the market is happening, Bitcoin is rising and altcoin is down, this is a good time to invest.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 09:50:25 AM
This altcoin makes me surprised about its fast increasing. I believe in it so much and I hope that experts who predict its bright future are right here.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
July 20, 2018, 06:22:49 AM
Neo is a silent Altcoin that would  rise in value. Neo is still under the radar and smart ones are accumulating! Neo is capable of hosting many project and it's cache and selling point is totally different from Ethereum or other token issue Altcoin!
gng
Activity: 210
July 20, 2018, 06:15:58 AM
I saw more and more ico are coming out on $NEO blockchain so the odds are in favor. More Token on $NEO blockchain means more fees and more money comming in neo so it should go up . i cant be sure it wont go a bit lower befor Smiley so DYOR
Activity: 10
July 19, 2018, 10:26:24 AM
A standout amongst the most scorching scrutinizes of NEO is that it's amazingly brought together. There are just 7 approval hubs which are controlled by either Onchain (organization that established and is creating NEO), the NEO Council, or the City of Zion, three associations that are firmly attached to each other.
Activity: 31
July 19, 2018, 08:44:52 AM
I like NEO as well, and I think now is a good time to buy. I don't know if it will replace ETH, but it's the only one IMO that might.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
July 18, 2018, 07:55:17 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

Im not against neo but in my own opinion, investing on ethereum is more profitable because most of the ico's has a base price of ethereum which makes the demand of eth to increase even more in the market.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 07:36:44 PM
Agreed with that NEO's price would be rising. They do their best to attract more applications and populate the blockchain with a lot of new smart contracts. This would almost automatically mean that the fame and the price, of course, of this coin, will be consequently higher.
Activity: 69
July 18, 2018, 09:42:31 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
Yes,I think NEO has a huge potential in the long-term.With the push on the digitization of advantages expanding and the consciousness of cryptographic money resources additionally on the ascent, this stage has a great deal of potential ahead.
Activity: 98
July 18, 2018, 09:38:42 AM
if in my opinion you should buy NEO now. when ico price is now still low may be the end of the year the price has been very skyrocketed to buy
Activity: 140
July 18, 2018, 09:33:25 AM
The NEO development started in 2014 and the blockbuster ONCHAIN program that is monitoring its enterprise version if you buy NEO will have a future for you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 09:31:30 AM
yes, why not? you should buy NEO as it has many benefits and is good according to the ratings. i think that neo is much better than any other coin after btc and ether. i think they are the leading positions
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 09:29:42 AM
Try to buy neo while the market is red, at any rise you will go to zero or plus, and if you fall you will lose 10-20% so look yourself.
Activity: 122
July 18, 2018, 09:28:04 AM
we can see at this time NEO is starting to work hard to develop their products for the future, because China is also the biggest market and they will be more likely to support NEO than ETH, because NEO is still low enough if we consider its value for ETH, I really bullish on the NEO and think it is a true competitor and ready first for ETH; besides of course BTC.
Activity: 602
July 18, 2018, 09:23:29 AM
Buy NEO, I'm serious. Soon, the NEO project will compete very strongly with the ETH project, because they are starting to work on their potential in the field of technology. I hope that with the movement of the market, the interest to NEO will wake up
Activity: 130
July 18, 2018, 09:19:48 AM
Investment in NEO is currently not encouraged because the NEO is declining rapidly and the recovery rate is very low. Previously, the NEO had risen to nearly $ 200, considered as China's Ethererum. But after the Chinese government issued a ban on cryptos trading, the NEO continued to decline, and there was no sign of recovery.
Activity: 196
July 18, 2018, 09:14:42 AM
Neo a strong coin. Instantly reacts to the jump in bitcoin price and reaches for it. If the market starts to recover Neo very well bummed. But if the market continues to fall, Neo will sink in the price even more
Pages:
Jump to: