Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 78. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 02:32:10 PM
Neo is the best altcoin. It is backed by some governmental organisations. The best part is it is now being listed in many exchanges. Which means the price is going to soar high.

It is definitely worth buying now.
Activity: 108
March 18, 2018, 02:31:52 PM
I don’t know. Ask that question to yourself not to random people on the internet. Do your research and if you believe in NEO, like the technology, the developers behind it, the support it gets from the outside, then definitely invest in NEO. If you want my opinion, I do believe in NEO.
Activity: 99
March 18, 2018, 02:30:22 PM
if you can handle the volatility, around now is a good time to get involved or top up a little more following the mad bull run of the last month. If you are buying for the medium to long term, then you most likely will not have any issues making a good percentage profit. They have a good team, they have traction locally in PRC, and they are increasing in the top 10 cyrpto's.
Activity: 53
March 18, 2018, 02:29:45 PM
In my opinion, NEO is one of the interesting coins so I believe the value will keep on rising in 2018 (and probably in the future as well). I think it's time to buy NEO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
March 18, 2018, 02:29:36 PM
It's time to buy NEO. NEO's goal seems to be more grounded, and more ambitious, it is trying to connect physical assets to the block chain technology and to achieve asset transactions through smart contracts.
Activity: 98
March 18, 2018, 02:27:44 PM
NEO is a great buy and there is a reason why it has moved to 5th place. ICOs are now being announced on NEO’s network now rather than Ethereum. Plus they have a ton of Chinese ties as well as large financial backers. They are the real deal and I'm considering buying this coin.
Activity: 101
March 18, 2018, 02:27:08 PM
I think NEO has a huge potential in the long-term.
I usually don’t like to buy in hypes but if I really believe in the currency, I prefer to buy it now and add more if it goes down, to decrease the average price.
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
March 18, 2018, 01:37:17 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

It should your own decision to buy or not, but while all the market is red it's definitely the best time to invest into any coin(including  mentioned NEO).
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 01:36:00 PM
Now is good time to buy-maybe the best,because this price we will not see in future, market give possibilities buy coins now very cheap,dont lose this possibility
Maybe you're right, but if the bitcoin price goes down, then the price of neo will fall. I think now you need to follow the market well.
Activity: 154
March 18, 2018, 01:32:01 PM
I think now is one of the best moments to join NEO investors when it's price fallen to 60$
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 01:16:07 PM
Of course, this is a great time to buy NEO. He now fell heavily, but NEO is an excellent project, he is very promising in 2018. So do not opeskayte opportunity. Smiley
Activity: 336
March 18, 2018, 01:02:01 PM
Now is good time to buy-maybe the best,because this price we will not see in future, market give possibilities buy coins now very cheap,dont lose this possibility
Activity: 98
March 18, 2018, 01:00:22 PM
take my two hands up and said yes. Have some coins in NEO and check market every time. Hope in half a year price goes up twice, maybe x3. according to prognoses it would be
Activity: 406
March 18, 2018, 12:57:45 PM
Neo right now surges and I believe that this is the right time of accumulation of this coin. Right now it is lying at .007 btc. And once it will go up upto .01 or something, that is good on your part. So, better to buy coins like neo right now.
NEO was created with it's independent as Chinese blockchain, NEO was predicted to become potential coins as it's offers alternative smart contract for icos' which all this time has been supported by Ethereum with ERC20. But during this month, i seen this coins price always getting down. I have not expected this, so i think you need to wait good signal when to buy/collect more this coins.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 12:48:38 PM
We all love NEO,,.

Under 100$ is auto buy  Grin

What you guys think about NEP-5 tokens on NEO platform ? I hold a few like RPX,ZPT and TKY.

Are you still happy with your autobuy, according to market price today?

Yes off course i am but i did not go all in. Set your self a price that you are happy with. And invest 30% and keep adding more if the price gets cheaper.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
March 18, 2018, 12:17:59 PM
Now a significant adjustment on all coins, and NEO including. But in any case you should take the coin.
If we talk about the prospects of NEO 2018, the price of this coin is likely to reach$ 100 and above. This will be facilitated by numerous benefits, such as:
1. The limitation of mining in the AMOUNT of neo coins within one year can be extracted no more than 15 million. This helps to contain possible manifestations of inflation.
2. The basis of the system of cryptocurrency NEO is the POS algorithm, which reduces energy costs while ensuring the operation of the platform and mining.
3. The Commission, in the NEO system are significantly lower than in the same blockchain systems.
4. The NEO system uses smart contract technology, which processes information much better and faster than other existing blockchain platforms.
5. The partners-investors platform NEO consists of such companies as Microsoft and Alibaba. That is, progressive companies with a worldwide reputation that support and promote THE neo brand.
6. On the basis of THE neo platform, a global investment Fund NEST FOUND is created, which increases the investment advantages of the cryptocurrency.
7. The NEO platform supports most popular programming languages, which expands the prospects of its commercial use and contributes to a more rapid promotion in the market.
8. NEO founders are on the way of cooperation with the authorities of the PRC, which will allow the NEO platform to get the lion's share of the market in the process of legalization of digital money in China, and this is one of the largest markets in the world.
9. On the basis of the NEO system, A decentralized elastos operating system is created, promising to become global in the world of information processing and storage.

Nice information. Neo is currently sold with great discount, so I personally will accumulate as much NEO as I can. I beleive in this coin. I like its system with gas generation by NEO.
Also hope that Trinity will help NEO in scaling.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 12:14:52 PM
Now a significant adjustment on all coins, and NEO including. But in any case you should take the coin.
If we talk about the prospects of NEO 2018, the price of this coin is likely to reach$ 100 and above. This will be facilitated by numerous benefits, such as:
1. The limitation of mining in the AMOUNT of neo coins within one year can be extracted no more than 15 million. This helps to contain possible manifestations of inflation.
2. The basis of the system of cryptocurrency NEO is the POS algorithm, which reduces energy costs while ensuring the operation of the platform and mining.
3. The Commission, in the NEO system are significantly lower than in the same blockchain systems.
4. The NEO system uses smart contract technology, which processes information much better and faster than other existing blockchain platforms.
5. The partners-investors platform NEO consists of such companies as Microsoft and Alibaba. That is, progressive companies with a worldwide reputation that support and promote THE neo brand.
6. On the basis of THE neo platform, a global investment Fund NEST FOUND is created, which increases the investment advantages of the cryptocurrency.
7. The NEO platform supports most popular programming languages, which expands the prospects of its commercial use and contributes to a more rapid promotion in the market.
8. NEO founders are on the way of cooperation with the authorities of the PRC, which will allow the NEO platform to get the lion's share of the market in the process of legalization of digital money in China, and this is one of the largest markets in the world.
9. On the basis of the NEO system, A decentralized elastos operating system is created, promising to become global in the world of information processing and storage.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Araw ICO
March 18, 2018, 12:13:38 PM
I think that it is necessary to buy. Now a very good price. And the coin itself is very promising, I expect a lot of growth from it
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 12:03:12 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
Hi, I think it`s goot time to for buying some NEO now. NEO is working towards developing a product for the future. Neo’s objective is to be the platform for a new smart economy.
Activity: 588
March 18, 2018, 11:58:08 AM
do you observe what is now taking place on the exchanges? I think that now is a very good time to just buy, of course you can wait a little, but it seems to me that it's already risky to wait, because the situation can very drastically change.
Pages:
Jump to: