Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 79. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
March 18, 2018, 11:52:12 AM
Neo right now surges and I believe that this is the right time of accumulation of this coin. Right now it is lying at .007 btc. And once it will go up upto .01 or something, that is good on your part. So, better to buy coins like neo right now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 11:45:33 AM
After the price decrease yesterday, neo also fell well. If you have cash, do not think and invest. I can not invest because I do not have any money left.  Neo so potent a coin at this price is so amazing Smiley
Now NEO has fallen even more and became even more attractive for investment. In my opinion, we will never see such an attractive price for this coin again. There is a small chance that the price will drop slightly, but for long-term investments it is better to buy now so as not to miss the chance.  Wink
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 01:11:28 PM
We all love NEO,,.

Under 100$ is auto buy  Grin

What you guys think about NEP-5 tokens on NEO platform ? I hold a few like RPX,ZPT and TKY.

Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
March 08, 2018, 04:17:16 AM
After the price decrease yesterday, neo also fell well. If you have cash, do not think and invest. I can not invest because I do not have any money left.  Neo so potent a coin at this price is so amazing Smiley
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
March 08, 2018, 04:14:22 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
It is true. currently, it is appropriate to buy NEO. because NEO is currently experiencing a pretty good improvement. and can be said to be better than other new Altcoin.
Activity: 300
March 08, 2018, 04:14:10 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

neo has a future , i think that neo will be top 2 or 3 in a year. neo also has a great block chain , china has great job in creating NEO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
March 08, 2018, 04:01:18 AM
Its pleasure to buy more NEO as its considered to be another Chinese ETH.NEO developer team is working hard for this coin to keep it pace with the crypto world.Investment in NEO is a best option because with the passage of time more and well defined modifications will appear in it as a result of which its price would escalate.Invest now and hold it for few up coming years would surely be very beneficial as a huge return is expected because after one or two years price would be very high.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 03:17:04 AM

I do not have neo coins, I think neo is pretty good than other altcoins.
but I prefer ripple and ethereum. currently 2 altcoin more have a big chance in the next few years.

Compared to ripple and ETH in future NEO is going to shine very soon. project wise also this is good to compare Ripple and ETH. and now the price is dropping buying NEO below $100 is worth. I am holding some coins and will buy some more coins now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 03:13:34 AM

the crypto money world has become very popular nowadays. everything is in a very variable market. Neo actually colored this pazara. Good on the project. a good opportunity for investors.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
March 08, 2018, 03:09:21 AM
I would also advise to support the NEO project, because it really has very good prospects, I think that it can even be better than the ETH project, because it will have the support of the state. Maybe it really will be an ETH killer
Activity: 158
March 08, 2018, 03:06:27 AM
i believe NEO . A great coin ! i studied it for a long time , now is a good time to buy. i have added some. it was born in china, there is a hot investment area. look at the price of the house there , you may be get some answers . the technology of NEO goes beyond ethernet and its influence has been increasing . but its price is only a hundred dollars . it is now grossly underestimated and soon it will be chlse to ethernet . buy now will have a good harvest
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 03:03:59 AM

I do not have neo coins, I think neo is pretty good than other altcoins.
but I prefer ripple and ethereum. currently 2 altcoin more have a big chance in the next few years.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 03:03:43 AM
NEO is always a good buy at all times. Many projects/ICO's are building on its platform and I have no doubt that NEO would surely be one of the best gainers in 2018.
Am holding my NEO coins till further notice.
Activity: 140
March 08, 2018, 02:51:50 AM
NEO is a crypto i like grather than ETH... As you know now some ICO project are base on NEO with it lower cost you cant join an ICO if you excited but ETH  Wink
Activity: 308
March 07, 2018, 04:59:57 PM
The market is so driven by news that I wouldn't hand-wring over using TM to find the perfect entry. NEO's a solid, focused coin and unless you're day trading, I think anyone with the appetite for crypto risk should get in sooner rather than later.
NEO is one of the few coins that showed price growth in relation to the prices of the beginning of this year. Therefore, I believe that investing in NEO is a good choice, especially if it is a long-term investment.  Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 01:23:17 PM
The market is so driven by news that I wouldn't hand-wring over using TM to find the perfect entry. NEO's a solid, focused coin and unless you're day trading, I think anyone with the appetite for crypto risk should get in sooner rather than later.
Activity: 100
February 27, 2018, 03:03:46 PM
I believe in NEO and it has been going up so far and will keep on do so..
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 02:40:30 PM
You should never never take advice from anyone on this topic. From shillers, to bots, to paid members, to people who don't even know what marketcap is, to people who've never traded in their life and refuse to paper trade to learn.
Yes, it is very important to learn how to analyze projects and draw conclusions. In my opinion, this skill is useful not only in the field of crypto currencies, but also in any life situation. As for NEO, I consider this crypto currency to be very promising and has huge support in Asia.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 121
February 27, 2018, 02:16:51 PM
You should never never take advice from anyone on this topic. From shillers, to bots, to paid members, to people who don't even know what marketcap is, to people who've never traded in their life and refuse to paper trade to learn.
Activity: 2
February 27, 2018, 01:57:17 PM
Я cчитaю, чтo oчeнь пepcпeктивнoe влoжeниe cpeдcтв! И ecли paccмaтpивaть cкoлькo пpoeктoв oткpывaeтcя нa плaтфopмe нeo, тo мoжнo cмeлo гoвopить, чтo в этoм гoдy бyдeт пpиятный pocт cтoимocти! Кaждый дeлaeт cвoй выбop, нo кaк пo мнe для дoлгocpoчнoгo инвecтиpoвaния cтoит включить этy мoнeтy в пopтфeль.
Pages:
Jump to: