Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 80. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 15
February 25, 2018, 08:08:47 AM
The agency now has a higher rating on neo than eth, so it is not a bad decision to buy neo if the good market returns. It's a wise choice.

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
February 25, 2018, 07:43:44 AM
Neo is definitely one of the promising coins in my list and I believe it will follow ETH success. The price is low now and it is a good buy at the moment.
Activity: 320
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 07:37:15 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
Right now is a great time to purchase NEO. We have already seen the price increase from $ 30 to $ 180 in just 4 months. I think that by summer the price will be about 500$
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 25, 2018, 07:37:11 AM
I think it's already February, now is not a good time to buy the NEO, because the market is in decline, even though I believe in the value of the NEO is much more than now, but I want to purchase the NEO need to wait for a period of time in.
That's the chance to get Neo in a low price because after this month the value of Neo and  other altcoins was continued to increase.
If you want a long term investment  buy Neo and hold it and surely you will get a big profit. I believe Neo will be the most popular altcoin besides Ethereum in this 2018.
Activity: 124
February 25, 2018, 07:23:37 AM
Any coins fall under smart contract is good for 2018. Yes, that's include NEO.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
February 25, 2018, 07:20:25 AM
Neo is good investment. But its a long-term profit. You see the market graph , very balanced with neo. Good choice neo..
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
February 25, 2018, 07:20:17 AM
In my opinion, buying NEO is still a good idea. Especially when China unban ICOs, its value will probably go much higher, like 2x - 3x at least.
Activity: 280
February 25, 2018, 07:16:24 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
I do not think now is an excellent time to buy NEO because of the current market volatility with big pennies, maybe NEO will achieve high numbers, but it will still have unpredictable risks, the price fluctuations are continuous so before buying we need more help from many sides to get a choice...
Activity: 238
BAANX - https://baanx.com
February 25, 2018, 06:54:28 AM
I think this is an extremely promising investment of your money.
By the end of 2018, it will be traded in the range of 800-900 dollars per coin. The main price drivers will be news from China. If the Chinese government lifts the ban on ICO, we will see a sharp rise in the cost of NEO, and may even see figures above $ 1,000 per coin.
Activity: 52
February 25, 2018, 06:19:04 AM
the answer that depends on why you want to buy neo. if you want to make quick profit then there are probably better coins to buy.
if you think it has good long term prospects and you want to hold multiple years then i would say yes.
Activity: 27
February 25, 2018, 06:15:53 AM
I think NEO is a good investment. it's the major coin in a huge market- China.

lot's of ICO's from china will be on their platform and i think that it will have great scale.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 06:14:54 AM
Definitely one of the top coins to watch in 2018. Tons of ICOs are awaiting to be launch based on NEO blockchain, I think NEO will be one the top performer in top 20 cryptos. Check out their twitter, you can feel the hype and receptions towards its development roadmap as well as roadshows,
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 25, 2018, 06:03:30 AM
I think it's already February, now is not a good time to buy the NEO, because the market is in decline, even though I believe in the value of the NEO is much more than now, but I want to purchase the NEO need to wait for a period of time in.
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
February 25, 2018, 05:26:25 AM
That is really hard to tell if now is the best time to buy NEO. I looked now in coinmarketcap - price is quite expensive, it looks like NEO was not dumped as other altcoins and it looks for me like it is needed correction. But when we talk about cryptocurrency it's impossivble to predict the future trend - bullish or bearish. Now we have bearish, if nothing will change, the price will go down for 90% chance and you will able to buy cheaper.

This CC shows positive news on the market and there is a HYPE wave. For example NEO is rated the first and the only “A” class cryptocurrency by @WeissRatings. News confirmed by Chinese media.
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 05:19:30 AM
I want to buy neo now, I think. I will not make up my mind. Previously, I had already invested in neo and sold it before. A lot on not. lost and because of this it is difficult to decide to invest again.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 01:30:15 PM
If i have a lot of money ill buy it
Good coin
Many ICOs starts in 2018
Good choice to invest you money  Tongue
Activity: 252
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 19, 2018, 11:45:21 PM
I think it's a wise choice to buy NEO at any time, because NEO looks like the next ETH, and NEO has more advantages, such as the transfer fee of 0,and put the NEO in the wallet can get GAS.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 19, 2018, 11:39:50 PM

It's too late to buy NEO! It's too expensive. It is better to invest in other crypto-currencies, ADA XLM XEM. Even in the ripple is better to invest))
If there's places that is paying you to hold the coin then that coin you are holding might be worth a lot of money later in the months.
Activity: 235
February 17, 2018, 07:52:42 PM
I'd also like to buy NEO, but with the price near ATH all the time I am reluctant. I'd rather miss a boat than become a bagholder, should it tank. I will hope for some dips.
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
February 17, 2018, 07:33:08 PM
I think NEO is very good project and I have a lot of faith in it. The market is on the rise and I think NEO's price will go up as well.
Pages:
Jump to: