Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 82. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 02:08:28 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
I am a bag holder of NEO when it was less than a dollar,because i believed that this platform would be biggetr than ethereum which is we are starting to notice these days because more projects are being based to NEO over ethereum because erc20 are a little outdated today compare to nep5 tokens of neo that is future proof because neo platform has more advanced technology than ethereum that is why it is being called as the chiense ethereum or ethereum v2.0.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 02:02:08 PM
Probably, it is already possible to take while the prices have not returned to January before falling. There is a high probability that in summer prices will rise at times.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 17, 2018, 01:53:52 PM
I expect from NEO big growth this year. Now this coin is not very expensive, so you have a chance to buy it. Perhaps by the end of the year the price will rise to 600 dollars.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
February 17, 2018, 01:37:39 PM
if you want to hold long term, yes you can buy NEO, but in my opinion it is already too expansive to make decent money, unless you invest 100 000$
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
February 17, 2018, 01:31:35 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
I think it is quiet late for you to buy NEo since there as already been a pump. Still you could trust your instincts. Since last time, BTC reached double of its price now, so it won't hurt you if you will buy NEO right now and have 2x the profit.
Activity: 182
February 17, 2018, 01:30:11 PM
Yes indeed neo is getting more popular today because people started to realize that NEO's platform is a lot better than ETH's platform more and more developers are choosing NEO over ETH's as their platform for their new projects,NEP5 tokens are being used over ERC20 tokens because it is better then ERC20 tokens of ethereum,NEP5 could replace ERC20 tokens on the future because NEP5 is future proof tokens.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 01:27:00 PM
The "chinese Ethereum" NEO at the current price in my opinion is very valuable. This project has a very large potential and is developing very well, it could be one of the most positive surprises of this 2018
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
February 17, 2018, 01:25:42 PM
Under 100$ is really cheap for Neo. its more powerfull then ethereum and i hope its going to hit over 1000usd in this year
Those days are gone I don't think one more time we will get chance to buy NEO under $100. a few week back we had an opertunity to buy this coin at $70 I think that was the least price. Now it is increasing but reaching $1000 is not possible in just one year it takes time min 2+ years.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 01:23:48 PM
NEO ill show itself during the ICO.  Embarrassed
But if the developers improve it, then the growth in the value of NEO is inevitable. I myself keep a little NEO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 01:19:43 PM

Its better to buy now NEO, this is another one has a good potential that should to buy and hold atleast 20%. Just believe and be patience that someday NEO will hit the good price for everyone that could be a great profit. Neo was belong to my top 10 list which has a great platform.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4
February 17, 2018, 01:09:07 PM
NEO recently dip to $70. I was fortunately to scoop up some at $80 to add on to my stash of NEO coins.

It generates gas which I can sell to buy more NEO and NEO has a huge potential to grow to ETH's valuation.

If you are not holding NEO, you are missing out.
Activity: 421
February 17, 2018, 12:57:38 PM

If you believe that Neo is next Ethereum, it means you need to buy em now while the price is cheap compare to Eth. For a months from it could be multiply into x 5 or more then hold.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
February 17, 2018, 12:55:38 PM
Under 100$ is really cheap for Neo. its more powerfull then ethereum and i hope its going to hit over 1000usd in this year
Activity: 182
February 17, 2018, 12:54:26 PM
NEO is indeed growing massively because people are starting to recognise its platform, it has more advance technology than ethereum that is why it is called the chinese ethereum,or ethereum v2.0 because literally it is an upgraded version of ethereum which is created by these chinese developers were it was based to ethereum's platform that is why they are sharing the same code,both are offering smartcontracts and decentralized applications.If you are looking for a future proof platform well neo would be the best choice because NEP5 tokens are better than ethereum's ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 443
February 17, 2018, 12:49:50 PM
I think it's not the right time to buy the altcoin,
because currently a lot of ico is very potential and most likely can compete with the altcoin NEO. besides that ico is currently more discount for
buy it will definitely get a pretty big profit.
Activity: 448
February 17, 2018, 12:43:11 PM
I think that this token is underestimated by many, and the Chinese will soon show all its strength and the price rise must be long!
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 12:43:00 PM
I think that now is a very good time, not only for the NEO project, but in general for NEO too. In any case, I believe that the NEO project is very interesting, therefore it is necessary to invest.
GFE
Activity: 336
February 17, 2018, 12:40:16 PM

NEO is very good criptocurrency. I think it is like ETH - you can buy it during price dump and its price will be much higher in 3-4 months
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
February 17, 2018, 12:36:34 PM
In my own opinion I don't think it's late at 15$ it's still young and can still be invested in. Neo is getting bigger and the price is going up.
Activity: 434
February 17, 2018, 12:28:17 PM
i do not know for now neo is it still worth it as a crypto currency monsters ?,
profit to be gained very much if neo rise in this year,
reportedly china will legalize ICO again
Pages:
Jump to: