Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 83. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 12
February 17, 2018, 12:25:20 PM
NEO will reach $1000 by 2018. This is the most likely scenario as more and more ICO gets launch on NEO, we will see a higher demand for NEO.
ETH will still be the leading smart contract blockchain but NEO will be climbing up closer to ETH by 2018.

NEO is doing what ETH was doing in 2017. Even the founder of NEO Da Hong Fei is doing advisory to ICO now, as per what Vitalik was doing in 2017 (Vitalik stop after ICOs went viral).. so I suspect NEO will follow exactly ETH's 2017 footsteps and then reach 1000 this year.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 12:07:58 PM
I am still waiting for NEO to drop more then I'll jump in. You have a good choice of planning to buy NEO.  This is a great coin,  and a must coin to buy for 2018. Many Chinese ICOs are schedule to launch their ICO under the NEO blockchain.

Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 12:03:32 PM
I think NEO is undervalued for now. The project has really good technologies, it has all chances to grow significantly this year. I think it is a good time to buy it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
February 17, 2018, 11:58:09 AM
I think its the perfect time to buy NEO. The blockchain is far superior than ETH and is so god damn undervalued. Also new projects are being built over it which have really awesome teams - such as TKY.
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 11:43:19 AM
I wish I had more neo in my portfolio, I just can't justify selling other stuff to buy it, also I got into NEO originally at 52$.
I do however think NEO will get to prices similar to ETH, and by then ETH will be higher.
Activity: 546
February 17, 2018, 11:36:14 AM
Neo price just surged https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/neo/usd

Good thing i hoarded some last week when i could
Activity: 476
February 17, 2018, 11:34:00 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
NEO (till 2017 the cryptocurrency was called Antshares) is started in 2014. The main objective – association of traditional economy with a blockchain and smart contracts. Developers stake on legality, safety and an open code.

At cryptocurrency serious support in China, for several years of NEO brought to investors more than 20000% of ROI. Now enters ten the most expensive coins (capitalization over 1.5 billion dollars).

The platform supports two tokens: NEO and auxiliary GAS. The second serves for network functioning payment (as in Ethereum) or remuneration payments (if at you on a special purse NEO is stored).

Ethereum started close time ago but ethereum is much better than NEO. The usability of ETH is on the top of all smart contract projects. NEO is a good one but not better than ETH for me.
EMV
Activity: 183
February 17, 2018, 11:31:10 AM
NEO (till 2017 the cryptocurrency was called Antshares) is started in 2014. The main objective – association of traditional economy with a blockchain and smart contracts. Developers stake on legality, safety and an open code.

At cryptocurrency serious support in China, for several years of NEO brought to investors more than 20000% of ROI. Now enters ten the most expensive coins (capitalization over 1.5 billion dollars).

The platform supports two tokens: NEO and auxiliary GAS. The second serves for network functioning payment (as in Ethereum) or remuneration payments (if at you on a special purse NEO is stored).
Activity: 322
February 17, 2018, 11:12:38 AM
I think it's a good time to buy NEO as the coin is very undervalued. NEO is an excellent long-term investment for profit since their platform is beginning to have some ICO.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 10:11:10 AM
I think neo will be around etherium in future in terms of price, because many chinese ico will start in neo contracts and china will lift the ban.
Activity: 319
February 17, 2018, 10:07:52 AM
I am a NEO holder and think NEO to under 100$ is a good buy.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 10:06:40 AM
As far as I am concern I think NEO are good to buy right now especially that the NEO platform is being used just like an ERC20 that would be a good thing for the value of NEO
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
February 17, 2018, 10:04:39 AM
Damn! I still remember when NEO was just a couple of dollars during the early stages. I purchased a few and have been HODLING them since then and am happy about my decision. I foresee NEO touching $300 by the end of this year thanks to its excellent development team and constant updates. Will continue HODLING my NEO coins until it touches $300 in the future(Hopefully).

I never heard of Thekey before, but I think they are conducting a signature campaign at the moment. Will be researching more about this coin very soon. I advise everyone to HODL their NEO for as long as possible.

I remember those days too. NEO was too cheap before rebranding. It's still relatively cheap, considering total marketcap value.

Thekey is a decentralized identity verification tool. You can find more information about the project here: https://www.thekey.vip
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
February 17, 2018, 10:03:52 AM
NEO is very strong cryptocurrency. in past days it's growth is really rapidly because market is in bullish zone. in 2017 one NEO coin is only $1 and now $135. if you a long term holder it will give you very huge return but as a day trading can't said anything .i think stop-loss is good option into crypto trading. All The Best..
Buying NEO directly from fiat currency is a little difficult. But you can always exchange your other coins, such as BTC, LTC, or ETH in exchange of NEO tokens. The procedure is very simple.
Activity: 1232
February 17, 2018, 10:00:57 AM
Oh it is very effective information. It is appropriate time to buy some NEO token. NEO price is decreasing at $150 to $110 .but this year neo price will arise again . I buy some neo of course.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 17, 2018, 09:50:57 AM

It's 135 USD now, it was 120 USD Yesterday. Made %10 over 24 hours.
I think it's still in good range to buy, I would buy more before it takes off. For projects like Thekey, Nex and other new ICO's it will take off anytime.
Damn! I still remember when NEO was just a couple of dollars during the early stages. I purchased a few and have been HODLING them since then and am happy about my decision. I foresee NEO touching $300 by the end of this year thanks to its excellent development team and constant updates. Will continue HODLING my NEO coins until it touches $300 in the future(Hopefully).

I never heard of Thekey before, but I think they are conducting a signature campaign at the moment. Will be researching more about this coin very soon. I advise everyone to HODL their NEO for as long as possible.
Activity: 182
February 17, 2018, 09:44:31 AM
I have been a bag holder of neo when it is very cheap 2years ago,i because i believed this coin would give me millions of follars in the future and i didnt fail,it gaves me so much money that i cant earn thru hardworks and i will still hold this coin for my future,it is the chinese ethereum which is the upgraded version of ethereum that is why it is very undervalued coin today.
Activity: 588
February 17, 2018, 09:42:09 AM
NEO is very strong cryptocurrency. in past days it's growth is really rapidly because market is in bullish zone. in 2017 one NEO coin is only $1 and now $135. if you a long term holder it will give you very huge return but as a day trading can't said anything .i think stop-loss is good option into crypto trading. All The Best..
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
February 17, 2018, 09:39:09 AM

Bought some of NEO last year it was damn cheap than it is today. I don't want to regret again like what happened when I didn't buy XMR, ETH when their price was less than $50, now I can just wish I have bought. But not with NEO, the moment I saw NEO was dumped a bit, I immediately have my btc to buy NEO. And I'm glad I did. By the time the price is $300, I'm going to buy myself a new car.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 17, 2018, 09:17:55 AM
NEO is really a powerfull coin and fast blockchain network.
I love NEP5 tokens and transactions. Recently i bought TKY tokens from neo blockchain and it was really amazing experience to transfer
Pages:
Jump to: