Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 84. (Read 8517 times)

legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
February 17, 2018, 09:05:54 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

It's 135 USD now, it was 120 USD Yesterday. Made %10 over 24 hours.
I think it's still in good range to buy, I would buy more before it takes off. For projects like Thekey, Nex and other new ICO's it will take off anytime.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
February 17, 2018, 08:58:08 AM
neo can be one good investment for now because this year will be a neo year with start of many projects that use neo so hopefully the price will go up.
Activity: 211
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 08:55:57 AM
Neo platform is very good.More and more ICOs starting to use neo so this coins has good prospects for development and price increases.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
February 17, 2018, 08:21:06 AM
Now stands the time of truth for crypto-currencies. Bitcoin now moved up. For a long time? Or maybe this is a correction upward, then to fall with even greater force. But, as I noticed, the people began to buy more bitcoins and sell altcoyins, including NEO.

Bought some at 30$ Level, bought some at 110$ level, bought some at 150$ level!
I am not regretting this one, it will go over 200$ this year, no doubt.

The price is now at 134$ at 200$ for this year is reachable since the price of the bitcoins and crypto's has been dump, and we can see some stretch brought by the bitcoins pump on it since it could raise the value of all alts listed on ecosystem. But we should consider the fact that neo is chinese ethereum and possibly the chinese mens will pump it to reach its highest price for this year.
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 08:19:58 AM
The NEO platform is very good. These are hard-working founders. They always try to improve something. With somebody they create joint projects. It is interesting to read about them. Their plans are simply grandiose. I have coins of two projects based on NEO. The price did not fall below the ICO. Projects are developing at a good pace. I think that this platform has a good future.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
February 17, 2018, 08:19:52 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

More and more ico starting to use neo. So this currency has good prospects for development and price increases. Buy a neo is a good idea.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 08:19:14 AM
I think so that you think. It is high potential Time to buy some neo. A few days ago neo price at level of $150 but in present time neo price is low because of dumping bitcoin. But I sure Neo price will be 200+$ in this year round.
Activity: 700
Merit: 56
February 17, 2018, 08:17:50 AM
the price is very convenient in the past days. now it has risen quite a bit. but I think there is still a buying opportunity. one day will come to great places
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
February 17, 2018, 08:15:43 AM
Now stands the time of truth for crypto-currencies. Bitcoin now moved up. For a long time? Or maybe this is a correction upward, then to fall with even greater force. But, as I noticed, the people began to buy more bitcoins and sell altcoyins, including NEO.

Bought some at 30$ Level, bought some at 110$ level, bought some at 150$ level!
I am not regretting this one, it will go over 200$ this year, no doubt.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 08:14:36 AM
Yes, i think it's good time to buy.
Many good events in 2018,  a lot of new ICO.
For 2018, NEO is a good choice, I also keep them in my portfolio.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 08:00:31 AM

Everything right now is the good time to buy if you will think for long term. If you really want to buy NEO do your own search so you can know if you NEO is worth of your money and you are the who can know that and decide that. So when the time the coin goes dip you will not panic sell in the end.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
February 17, 2018, 07:55:58 AM

The neo platform is good and the transaction fee is free when you make a transaction as I think it is attractive for investors and good to peer2peer because it is free of charge .. so good to buy the neo no many of them have a good platform. Let's always study a platform of our investment and its projects so that we can become complacent in our investment.

Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
February 17, 2018, 07:55:20 AM
Neo is the best coin even in the recent massive dump neo affected for only one day remaining days neo was trading in normal value now its started to rise . more over neo is giving gas for holders . Its really good thing to stake neo.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 17, 2018, 07:50:32 AM

Definitely price coming ups especially Bitcoin, thats is your choice buying neo i'm not disagree for your choice mate because i think is time to rise the altcoin into the marketcap. And you can choose also in the top ten altcoins in the coinmarketcap to grab the opportunity to get an earning after long time dip of the alts now is time of chance.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 07:50:17 AM
Neo is a project that has an excellent potential, I read that several new ICO have chosen it and I think that in the coming months it could grow a lot. At the current price it is for me to buy
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 07:42:48 AM
always have time to invest my firend. now what you want, invest short term doing daily traders you can buy neo anytime, because your goal is profit.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
February 17, 2018, 07:38:48 AM

Yes, I think is a good idea.

NEO will disrupt at least a little the ETH hegemony in ICO's and the GAS income is a big plus. I already add it to my coins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
February 17, 2018, 07:33:51 AM
Yup, i think neo is definitely a great crypto to invest this year, their platform is beginning to have some icos running and most of them already passed the neo council assessment so it's definitely a good project. If you are going to buy neo then it's best to hold it for some months or even years because its value will increase a lot in the future.
Activity: 189
Merit: 12
February 17, 2018, 07:29:55 AM
Buy NEO for the long term and you'll be fine. Chinese market is very and still young lots of potential. Buy and hold for one year at least. Price is good.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
February 17, 2018, 07:27:03 AM
Neo will always grow and create a lot of demand, it would be great if you can buy it now.then hold for several months
Pages:
Jump to: