Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 85. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 604
Merit: 252
February 17, 2018, 07:24:15 AM
I believe it can be a great investment in medium and long term for big profits and short term with small profits, has a great project and every day has been growing in the market and the vision of investors, but its price is well consolidated, investing large amounts can create risks and perhaps in some period of correction the losses are considerable. Studying the market and its variables is the way.

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 07:23:24 AM
NEO is pretty stable now. It shows a gradual good growth. I think this is one of the good investments in the top 10 coins. More and more ICO we see. So buy NEO for both profit and to participate in some ICOs.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 06:46:00 AM
Now it is difficult to answer, the price for NEO has grown quite well, why people start to invest when the token has already grown significantly. If I were you I would not be in a hurry to buy, but now the moment is not bad. I can say just one thing, in the long term this project is very promising. But still consider different options, not just NEO.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
February 17, 2018, 06:37:32 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

I going to buy some Neo coins. For me it looks like the best time for this. Neo popularity is coming upper and upper and for me it seems that soon this coin will in a row of five most successful currencies of our days.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 12:07:04 PM
This time should not buy NEO .. because NEO is in divergent phase. Meaning that will not grow for a long time and go down. Be careful because you will probably swing to the top
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 11:59:22 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
It is profitable to invest in any coins now and ysso because prices remain at a low level. I think this will not be long, and by the summer prices will start to rise.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 11:29:45 AM
If you are keeping it for long term you can buy it now or you could wait for bitcoin to make an all time high and buy NEO  but what i notice in NEO is it has  a good buy support and can quickly recover from its fall compared to other altcoins.
rbt
Activity: 266
February 16, 2018, 10:28:54 AM
NEO has the 70% of my portfolio,because i believe NEO has far more potential than ethereum,NEO as the chinese ethereum has more advance technology than eth's platform they borth offers smartcontracts and d-apps,NEO has NEP5 tokens which are upgraded version of ERC20 tokens,this is why most of the new developers are using NEO platform over ETH's outdated platform.
You`re definitely a NEO enthusiast - having as much NEO (70% of your portfolio) - and you still talk about it "as the Chinese Ethereum"... I think this syntagm is generally used by the people who wants to mock NEO, not to praise it  Smiley

I like both NEO and Ethereum and I plan to hold both of them for a long time. I guess it`s a good time to buy NEO (now BTC is rising and alts are a little down, as usual).
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
February 16, 2018, 10:27:17 AM
I wouldn't expect NEO's price increase much simply due to ICOs, because most of the ICOs only accept ETH. However, I recommend you to buy NEO now since Ontology will airdrop its tokens to NEO holders. Ontology is one of the most hyped projects in 2018, so you don't want to miss it.
I heard already Ontology but i didn't know that they have an airdrop, Yes i have a huge amount of NEO in my portfolio and
planning of this just to hold of long term. Being the supporters of NEO i read all information they have and i found out that NEO has a great platform and many big companies who support also NEO. So holding of this i think will lead you a brighter future and having a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
February 16, 2018, 10:19:49 AM
I wouldn't expect NEO's price increase much simply due to ICOs, because most of the ICOs only accept ETH. However, I recommend you to buy NEO now since Ontology will airdrop its tokens to NEO holders. Ontology is one of the most hyped projects in 2018, so you don't want to miss it.
Activity: 265
February 16, 2018, 10:08:43 AM
There are many opponents and supporters of NEO. I belong to supporters. I think that it is one of the platforms that has good performance, support of many companies and a branched industry. Hold NEO on the purse is always profitable. With transactions, I had no problems.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 16, 2018, 10:05:29 AM
If you look at the previous K chart, you will see that NEO remains strong, so I think investing in NEO is still a good option. But the entire cryptocurrency market is in a bear market, and may not be a good investment in the short term.
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 10:03:03 AM
buying neo, hold neo and get high price from neo. take advantage of the golden opportunity to buy neo because the current price is low. so buy a neo can for long term investment when prices are stable and high.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
February 16, 2018, 10:01:18 AM
NEO is definitely a great investment, just look at the graphs, you'll see that NEO has held strong whilst other coins have faltered. Even during the recent dip it managed to hold strong, and is actually quite close to its peak. I fully expect that NEO could break the $1,000 mark by the end of the year, and it may even make it into the top 5 by market cap. NEO, LTC, ETH and BTC are the ones to hold.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
February 16, 2018, 09:58:18 AM
i think NEO is good coin for buy because its have more projects, if you plan long term investment you will gain good profits
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
February 16, 2018, 08:52:04 AM
Wait out for march because then neo team should release 10 more milllion neo coins in circulation and this will probably push the price down,also they pushed out most of thier icos last month before china new year
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 08:47:50 AM
Now Neo price go down a little because people selling own altcoins to buy bitcoin. So it is good time to buy some neo because in my opinion its price can grow high to end 2018, maybe 200$
Activity: 294
February 16, 2018, 08:32:52 AM
Yes, absolutely this is a very good time to buys NEO:

Remember lot of ICOs are upcoming on it. A whole NEO economy (NEX is upcoming) is coming to life. You buy and trade whenver there is a ICO. The strategy is to buy 2 days before and ICO and sell it when ICO starts easy +20%. Also, HODL some part as reasons which apparant. 2018 is the year of NEO just like 2017 was year for ETH
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
February 16, 2018, 06:15:29 AM
I think it is good time, as in neares future prices will most probably raise.
Activity: 420
February 16, 2018, 06:08:41 AM
Whenever I think is the right time, just how smart you play in it.
1. day trading collects a small profit by keeping a record of greed
2. Long time or investment

Some bounty also now use neo for payment. That's one reason why neo is worth certainly with other factors. You can see all the neo News on the official Twitter.
Pages:
Jump to: