Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 109. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 5
Yes except if you are patient enough you can hold the price will continue to surge
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
My XVG balance is showing again on my account.
Looks like they have problems with the DB. Hopefully, this is not a scam.

My xvg is there. I guess one way to withdraw over this reduced service period would be to convert xvg to USD, withdraw the fiat currency (apparently this service will still be up) and then covert back to xvg elsewhere. Although you will lose a little in fees and if anything goes wrong there is no support! I have tried to withdraw my xvg to different wallet addresses over the last week and none have worked, have been getting the same error as everyone else
Activity: 41
My XVG balance is showing again on my account.
Looks like they have problems with the DB. Hopefully, this is not a scam.
Did you check from there https://c-cex.com/?id=funds and not the login page?
And only my withdrawal who din't work is missing and i can see Maintenance... on the verge wallet.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
I can login too again. You are right. Though, all my balances are zero.
I could log in few minutes ago and check my balances and now offline again.. we will see..
The website is online and i can see my balance it was an update i think and look at the new message :

Exchange is in limited service mode now as announced and explained in our twitter:
https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/941317740148723713
Some functions on this page will not be available till Jan, 20

That's not a new message. It's an old one. Also, the site is definitely offline.
The website is online and i can see my balance it was an update i think and look at the new message :

Exchange is in limited service mode now as announced and explained in our twitter:
https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/941317740148723713
Some functions on this page will not be available till Jan, 20
Wake up, people, this isn't a well deserved vacation but a month for the admin team to go off the scene before the exchange is definitely closed.
This is just impossible for the business to leave things in such a poor (not to say catastrophic) conditions and to go for a rest.

It's a scam. Gone are my crypto. The entire site is offline now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Wake up, people, this isn't a well deserved vacation but a month for the admin team to go off the scene before the exchange is definitely closed.
This is just impossible for the business to leave things in such a poor (not to say catastrophic) conditions and to go for a rest.
Activity: 18
Hello, I did not know today the Exchange is in limited service and I've just made a withdrawal then the coin was drop to 0 but the transaction is not recorded in history, the Email transaction confirmation link was received but not working.

Thank you!

I have the same problem please confirm my withdrawal or comeback my balance
I won't lie, I'm a bit worried...  I can see that the coin has not left the exchange, and at this point I'm ok with that;

What good does that do if you can't access it? It's just a number now.
bmv
Activity: 6
Hello, I did not know today the Exchange is in limited service and I've just made a withdrawal then the coin was drop to 0 but the transaction is not recorded in history, the Email transaction confirmation link was received but not working.

Please help me to recover my coin, this coin is all of my family Christmas!

Thank you!

This is my receive coin's address and the Email transaction confirmation:

0xae6961c49633477bE1036b40f95d44e793d8D25D

https://s26.postimg.org/fdukxkvqh/image.png
Activity: 56
Activity: 16
Ok, so the plot thickens... 

After ~7 hours the site is back up, but XVG is gone; it’s not an option as a coin and EVERYONES XVG is missing... 

I’m at a loss for words...  I can only hope that we get our coin back when Yuri or whomever comes back from vacation ONE MONTH from now, and that this forced HODL pays some serious dividends...  This whole situation is incredibly unprofessional, it’s completely unacceptable and absurd to be so negligent with other people’s financials; but I’m beyond all of that, I just want To know that I will get my coin back safe and sound...  At least the site is up, which give me hope that they didn’t just up and leave never to return...

...bleh...
Activity: 4
After failed withdraw my XVG coins disappeared from my balance. I have opened ticket: 532718 and they c-cex answered me "Hello! We see some issues with XVG withdrawals. We will look deeper into this problem after Jan, 20. All withdrawals served by now. All failed withdrawals were returned to balance.".

My XVG haven't returned to my balance.
I have no option to post a reply in the ticketing system.
I have DOGE in my balance but I don't have withdraw button.

C-CEX going on a vacation 30 days and before that they have practically disabled withdraws.

I think this is a robbery and c-cex are thieves and this story with a vacation when all of your clients have serious problems is fake.

This is the only explanation of this  situation.

I don't know if there are a way to sue them for what they are doing.
Activity: 18
I wanted to WITHDRAW 19 December but site was maintenance.
Please open site for 1 day without maintenance
Activity: 52
I smell something fishy here, I really hope I'm wrong
Activity: 16
Been down for somewhere between 3-4 hours now...   Wow, just wow... 
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I really don't know what to think... maybe the server went down for real but nobody could restart it... since nobody is there cuz holidays...
Jump to: