Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 26. (Read 254628 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
this exchange is a total scam.  Only do business here if you like to support criminals who steal coins.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
C-cex back to full mode again. Deposit finally came through after I re-clicked the confirmation link sent to my email address a few days ago. So if anybody else if having the same issue with missing withdraws, go to your old confirmation email and reconfirm it ASAP while the site is in full mode again. Hope that helps you guys out!
I think the wallets on the exchange require updating and synchronization.

Yeah, hopefully when they go back to full mode again all of the wallets will sync and withdraws will send.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Withdrew 100k Dogecoin. Balance gone from account, but never sent and not showing in my history. No way to contact support. Trade with caution.

edit: I know C-Cex is still on "limited service" mode, but the last tweet sent out  says that full mode was activated for a limited time. Deposits and withdraws are also allowed. If you are no longer in full mode you need to communicate that. Also seems strange that you've taken the coins from my balance and there is literally no information as to where they've gone in my history tab.

The signs of a dying exchange. Guess that the sinking bitcoinprice would be the last nail in the coffin for Ccex.

They cant even be bothered to run the exchange, they go on holiday for the summer.
Activity: 5
I think the wallets on the exchange require updating and synchronization.
Withdrew 100k Dogecoin. Balance gone from account, but never sent and not showing in my history. No way to contact support. Trade with caution.

edit: I know C-Cex is still on "limited service" mode, but the last tweet sent out  says that full mode was activated for a limited time. Deposits and withdraws are also allowed. If you are no longer in full mode you need to communicate that. Also seems strange that you've taken the coins from my balance and there is literally no information as to where they've gone in my history tab.
Activity: 7
@c-cex
i have 13k bitzeny, can i withdraw it after 31-8?  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
I was on this exchange an year ago and my experience with them are very nice but they do not have some coins in which I have invested and did felt that they will add them that is why I went to bittrex and binance and then started there. You have to make easy to list other coins which are great projects.

This exchange has been going down hill since last year and will probably close down soon.

So this thing would be expected for now they arent too responsive on such issues because as i know they are on a vacation which is unusual for a business specially on a busy one like exchangers and now problems are gradually piled up and remain unresolved. They should took action before its too late for now for people who tend to use this exchange you should really be aware on whats going on.If we do try to read up the
whole thread or last pages and so forth all are complaints.
Activity: 7
15252 PTS to 0x00af83ae8d6d5dac4a7145837a5ccb0866a57b26 (0x293e414f96445c08a7b5a118f1afaaa2b17a74ab9b8a6ca42d6e6bd8bb844e84)

I didn't receive my coin yet. I check no transaction on ethetherscan website . Tq
2017-12-15 03:48:59
Activity: 6
I cannot login. Error code: User not found or account disabled. But I did receive a mail "authorization failed" eventhough I only tried to login with my username (not email). So, there must be an account in your records.

The password recovery does not work either, there is no mail delivered containing a reset link. Since there is currently no support live, I can't place a ticket. Hence my request here:

Can you please re-enable the user account "stabilus" or send at least a recovery mail. There is still a BTC balance in the account.

Thanks
Stabilus

@stabilus you make any progress with this yet?
I was on this exchange an year ago and my experience with them are very nice but they do not have some coins in which I have invested and did felt that they will add them that is why I went to bittrex and binance and then started there. You have to make easy to list other coins which are great projects.

This exchange has been going down hill since last year and will probably close down soon.
Activity: 184
Activity: 8
Dear admin,

how can I withdraw my BTC?

Activity: 6
I cannot login. Error code: User not found or account disabled. But I did receive a mail "authorization failed" eventhough I only tried to login with my username (not email). So, there must be an account in your records.

The password recovery does not work either, there is no mail delivered containing a reset link. Since there is currently no support live, I can't place a ticket. Hence my request here:

Can you please re-enable the user account "stabilus" or send at least a recovery mail. There is still a BTC balance in the account.

Thanks
Stabilus
This exchange should be redlisted as it can go belly up at any moment. Everyone trading on it is doing so with extreme risk of losing all their funds.
Activity: 22
This exchange maintains the following performance 2018.6.13 current

. Number of Coins Normally Listed and Operated 102
. Stop listing due to sluggish earnings (abolished) Number of coins 74
. Failed to stop listing due to repair (abolished) Number of coins 21
. Total management (abolished 5.11 immediately) Number of coins 197
. Number of Exchange Members 353,714

For details, see the link below
상세한 사항은 아래 링크를 참조하십시오.

http://blog.daum.net/ibada21/13549097

[Performance improvement of c-cex exchange expectation]
What is the c-cex exchange's support plan for the 74 coins that have been de-listed due to poor performance?
For the development of the exchanges together, and for the coins and investors to improve.

Restore all listed except coins that can not be traded due to breakdown
At that time, the improvement of the performance of the c-cex exchange will lead to an active investment of its members.
I wish for unlimited development.

The penalty for the 74 coins that were de-listed due to sluggish earnings has already caused excessive losses.
실적부진을 이유로 상장폐지된 74개 코인들에 대한 패널티는 이미 지나친 손실을 주었습니다.
This exchange maintains the following performance 2018.6.13 current

. Number of Coins Normally Listed and Operated 102

. Stop listing due to sluggish earnings (abolished) Number of coins 74

. Failed to stop listing due to repair (abolished) Number of coins 21

. Total management (abolished 5.11 immediately) Number of coins 197

. Number of Exchange Members 353,714

------------
(한국어원본)
이 거래소는 아래와 같은 실적을 유지하고 있음 2018.6.13 현재
. 정상적으로 상장해 운용중인 코인수   102
. 실적부진으로 상장중단(폐지) 코인수    74
. 고장.보수로  상장중단(폐지) 코인수    21
. 총 관리(직전 5.11 폐지분) 코인 수     197
. 거래소 회원수  353,714명

상세한 사항은 아래 링크를 참조하십시오.

http://blog.daum.net/ibada21/13549097

[Performance improvement of c-cex exchange expectation]
What is the c-cex exchange's support plan for the 74 coins that have been de-listed due to poor performance?
For the development of the exchanges together, and for the coins and investors to improve.

Restore all listed except coins that can not be traded due to breakdown
At that time, the improvement of the performance of the c-cex exchange will lead to an active investment of its members.
I wish for unlimited development.
--------
[성능 개선된 c-cex 거래소의 발전 기대]
실적부진을 이유로 상장폐지된 74개 코인에 대한 c-cex 거래소의 지원방안은 무엇인가요.
함께 거래소의 발전을 위하여, 그리고 코인과 투자자들의 향상 방안을 마련해야 합니다.

고장으로 거래가 불가한 코인을 제외하고 모두 상장 복원하십시요
그때, c-cex 거래소의 성능향상을 위한 개선의 성과가 회원들의 적극적인 투자로 이어질것입니다.
무한 발전을 기원합니다..

● c-cex.com The International Exchange has made great efforts to improve performance during the holidays, at the end of 2017 and early 2018.

The daily update time has been dramatically reduced and there are no inconveniences.
The transaction has been improved considerably, and the international exchange is now taking its normal place.

● However, the delisting and listing policies require rapid improvement.
Exchange, developer, and investor customers all have to develop together.
When someone is in trouble, everyone will walk along the path of suffering.

I wish the c-cex International Exchange to become the world's leading exchange.
--------
(한글   원본)
● c-cex.com 국제거래소가 2017년말과 2018년초,     휴가기간중     성능개선에 큰 노력을 하였다.

매일 업데이트시간이 획기적으로 줄어들어 불편이 많이 없어졌다.
거래내역 등 상당한 향상이 되어 국제거래소로 정상적인 자리를 잡아가고 있다.

●그러나 상장폐지정책과 상장복원정책은 신속한 개선을 요구한다.
거래소와 개발자, 투자자 고객 모두가 함께 발전해 나가야 한다.
어느 누군가가 어려움에 처해지면 모두가 함께 고난의 길을 걷게 된다.

c-cex 국제거래소가 세계적으로 으뜸이 되는 거래소로 발돋움하길 기원한다.

c-cex.com 거래 활성화 제안 2
실적부진으로 인한 상장중단(상장폐지)코인에 대한 활성화 필요 사례

[ c-cex.com 코인의 코인마켓캡 등록 현황]
. 정상운용 코인수 102
. 코인마켓캡 등록 65
. 코인마켓 캡 미등록 37

1. C-CEX.COM 이 거래소는 102개의 코인등을 상장하고 있으나 이중 65개 코인만 코인마켓캡에 등록되어 있고 나머지 37개 코인은 등록되지 못하였다
 <생략>
2. 상장폐지 등 상장이 되지 아니하면 그 코인은 결정적 신뢰상실의 타격으로 정상적 코인으로 성장하기 힘들게 되어 악순환이 반복된다. 따라서 상장중단 등의 극단적 조치는 신중을 기해야 한다.
 <생략>

3. 아래는 실적 순 현황과 분석 요지다.(표 있음)
1) 결과, 가상화폐 국제거래소는 현재의 상장폐지정책에 대하여 전면 재검토가 필요하다.     
   <생략>
2) 매월 상장폐지 점검시 재상장도 점검하여 상장 폐지중인 코인의 재상장 또는 즉시 반환을 제도화 하여야 한다.
  <생략>
       . 이는 즉시 시행할 수 있는 거래소의 상장된 코인의 관리 정책이다.

----------
[c-cex.com coin market cap registration status]

. Number of coins for normal operation 102
. Registering coin market cap 65
. Coin Market Cap Unregistered 37

1. C-CEX.COM The exchange lists 102 coins, but only 65 coins are registered in coin market cap and the remaining 37 coins are not registered

2. If it is not listed, such as the cancellation of listing, the coin will be hard to grow into a normal coin due to a loss of crucial confidence, and a vicious circle will be repeated. Therefore, extreme measures such as suspension of listing should be taken with caution.

3. Below is a summary of earnings and analysis.  (With table)
1) As a result, the virtual exchange International Exchange requires a full review of the current de-listing policy.

2) If the monthly listing is checked for abolition, the re-listing should be checked to institutionalize re-listing or immediate repayment of the coin being abolished.

. This is the management policy of listed exchanged coins that can be executed immediately.

상세한 사항은 아래 링크를 참조하십시오.
http://blog.daum.net/ibada21/13549099

------

[Revocation of the Listing - Restoration Policy] C-CEX Exchange Delisted in 2017 1/2, Revision of Existing Listing and Revision of Listed Coin -DIME Coin Case Verification
[Listed Policy - Suggestion to Restore Listed Suggestions]
● Key point: In case of DIME coin, which has been abolished due to 'Unknown reason such as sluggish earnings,' it is subject to immediate restitution.
------
[상장폐지-복원정책]C-CEX 거래소 2017년 상장폐지 현황 1/2, 기존 상장폐지 코인의 현재 실적 점검과 상장복원 -DIME 코인 사례 검증
[상장정책- 상장복원 건의.제안]
● 요지:기존에 '실적부진 등 알수 없는 이유'로 상장폐지한 DIME 코인의 경우 양호한 정상코인으로 즉시 상장복원 대상이다.

상세한 사항은 아래 링크를 참조하십시오.
http://blog.daum.net/ibada21/13549132 

Activity: 175
Merit: 1
how to witdraw my btc or doge/ltc
i can not see click withdraw
please help

Only during full mode. At the moment there is limited service till August 31.

Scam mode is still on though. That will never end.
Pages:
Jump to: