Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 28. (Read 254628 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
From May, 31 till approximately August, 31 we will switch to "limited service" mode for summer vacations.

We will: provide trading service, API trading service, C-CEX codes creation and redeeming, fiat deposits and withdrawals.
We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service.

If you need your cryptocurrency to trade here or elsewhere during "limited service" period - please, deposit or withdraw it before vacation start date. Please, do not send any deposits during "limited service" period as they will not be posted to balances.

We will resume normal service after August, 31. We may resume normal service earlier. We may serve tickets during vacation period but we do not take obligation to do that.

Happy summer!

Hi admin!
How long from here to next full mode? I don't need a exact time, but maybe in a week or less than xx days.
I want to buy some more coins in this exchange, but if limited mode last too long, I cannot buy.
Thanks!
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
From May, 31 till approximately August, 31 we will switch to "limited service" mode for summer vacations.

We will: provide trading service, API trading service, C-CEX codes creation and redeeming, fiat deposits and withdrawals.
We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service.

If you need your cryptocurrency to trade here or elsewhere during "limited service" period - please, deposit or withdraw it before vacation start date. Please, do not send any deposits during "limited service" period as they will not be posted to balances.

We will resume normal service after August, 31. We may resume normal service earlier. We may serve tickets during vacation period but we do not take obligation to do that.

Happy summer!
3 months of limited service due to vacation! I dont know if its right to be done by a certain exchange where restricting or limiting those common transactions do happen into an exchange. Support ticket, deposits and withdrawals.If thats the case then this exchange is good as dead. 3 months? We do need to wait for so long yet there are other exchange we can trade on.

I feed they should at least address the disabled accounts situation.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 794

Happy summer!
3 months of limited service due to vacation! I dont know if its right to be done by a certain exchange where restricting or limiting those common transactions do happen into an exchange. Support ticket, deposits and withdrawals.If thats the case then this exchange is good as dead. 3 months? We do need to wait for so long yet there are other exchange we can trade on.
Activity: 9
no I received my btc can you help me?

http://

It is written that deposit and withdrawal USD is working ... however, it is false ...
Activity: 109
I still dont get how naive people are.

Why bother using this exchange if you get too many warning from ex-user.

If you loose your money by deposit or transfer into there since XVG scam. then you are STUPID that end of it.

Activity: 1
no I received my btc can you help me?

http://
When will support tickets be reenabled so that I can create ticket to get my account reenabled? Am I to understand that this will not be possible until the 31st of Aug?
Activity: 92
Этo нe биpжa, a пиздeц кaкoй-тo. Кaк мoжнo cвaлить нa кaникyлы нa 3 мecяцa. A ecли oни cкaжyт пoтoм - мы пoдyмaли и peшили нe вoзвpaщaтьcя?
Я бы этим пидopгaм никoгдa дeньги нe дoвepил.

Google Translate:

This is not a stock exchange, but a fucking one. How can I fall for a vacation for 3 months. And if they say later - we thought and decided not to return? I would never give money to these fagots.

+1!
+1
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
Этo нe биpжa, a пиздeц кaкoй-тo. Кaк мoжнo cвaлить нa кaникyлы нa 3 мecяцa. A ecли oни cкaжyт пoтoм - мы пoдyмaли и peшили нe вoзвpaщaтьcя?

schools' out for summer?  Grin  lol
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
This is scam exchange, I try to withdraw my crypto, and get nothing. But in c-cex balance 0 coins Huh My advice- don't try to use this service.
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

Google Translate:

This is not a stock exchange, but a fucking one. How can I fall for a vacation for 3 months. And if they say later - we thought and decided not to return? I would never give money to these fagots.

+1!
Activity: 4
I see "hell" in the captcha image of not found user page. Just screened it.
I Withdrawal 21815.36516668 dogecoin, but I did not receive my withdrawal. Please support, It's been over 24 hours . ID: hungq8.
Activity: 175
C-cex Exchange is now listed on CryptoChartIndex , Now you can get all information regarding C-cex Exchange on CryptoChartIndex!

Can you tell us when it will be back up, as well?
Activity: 92
C-cex Exchange is now listed on CryptoChartIndex , Now you can get all information regarding C-cex Exchange on CryptoChartIndex!
Is the "account disabled" message only to happen when the site is in a limited state? And will my account but reenabled when it is back up?
Pages:
Jump to: