Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 35. (Read 254628 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
XVG update. Over 32 BTC refunded. More to go. Make sure your XVGCT sell order is set.
legendary
I've never had major problems with support,they answer me max 1 day.
If someone don't read "Rules and policies", keep this in mind.
Opening more than one support ticket regarding the same problem is classified as ticket spamming. Abuses, foul language, ticket spam or threats in support system is prohibited, will not be answered and will lead to the permanent ban of any user account without compensation of any balances on the offending accounts.

Thank you. Indeed - we are doing our best to resolve any issue here. If you think your ticket is not resolved - please, make sure your answer in ticket is the last answer or we will think that you are good with our last answer in ticket.
legendary
your support not answering none of my 200+ tickets.

Please, read our rules: https://c-cex.com/?id=terms
legendary
I need someone to solve my problem with the withdrawal of my coins from this site. I have not received my withdrawal for 3 days. I'm sending a ticket to the support and what I get are automatic responses. I always see people talking about this site but unfortunately we are in the hands of you to market our currencies. WHAT I WANT FOR MY COINS I PAY THE TAXES OF THIS EXCHANGE BY BUYING THEM AND NOW I WANT THEM IN MY PORTFOLIO.

THE ID THAT WAS PROVIDED TO ME IN THE WITHDRAWAL IS GIVING INVALID I WANT TO RESOLVE THIS OR RETURN MY BTCS.

SUPPLY TICKET NUMBER NOT RESPONDING

Ticket ID: 540570
Type: Withdrawals
Subject: i not received my whitdrawl TRANSACTION ID NOT EXIST

You had answer from us with link to block explorer with your withdrawal TxID - look, there are plenty of confirmations already there.
legendary
Any chance you can assist in a deposit not showing up?

Please, use our support system here: https://c-cex.com/?id=support - we answer all tickets.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0

Your idea has already been implemented! 22 BTC at 215 sat. Mhh who is blocking, so cheap!
Na Kokayne really believe that someone wants to pay back?
I do not think so....
Not in 2018/19/20

My idea was the other way around. but a block order on the sell side not the buy side
Activity: 122
Merit: 1

Your idea has already been implemented! 22 BTC at 215 sat. Mhh who is blocking, so cheap!
Na Kokayne really believe that someone wants to pay back?
I do not think so....
Not in 2018/19/20
Ok, thanks for your effort!
And who owns the account with 170M xvgct is still unclear .... a customer or c-cex or a suspended customer and c-cex controls it or or ...
But since there is no confidence anyway and he is not interested in playing open cards. Print c-cex more xvgct coins and I continue to scare customers ... Greetings
I can guess. The last few day almost no trading...maybe C-CEX realised their game wasn't fooling anyone. Perhaps now real refunds can start.

Mhhh yes yes. Who believes that this scammer seriously has a refund in mind ..... How was that the same with the Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny?
So I had an account. I can't log in any more. Password retrieval doesn't work and not in spam. Support ticket queue either sent me to the FAQ or now says too many tickets.

How can I access my account please.

try using a VPN to login
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
So I had an account. I can't log in any more. Password retrieval doesn't work and not in spam. Support ticket queue either sent me to the FAQ or now says too many tickets.

repeat they are scam exchange in my experienced.  Thy users here got robbed.  they just act like ignore
Activity: 586
Merit: 501

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
Yow C-CEX, how about communicating with us already? Look at all those angry people! Aren't you taking our complaints seriously?

it is 100% criminal exchange do not use. 
Activity: 175
Yow C-CEX, how about communicating with us already? Look at all those angry people! Aren't you taking our complaints seriously?
Activity: 20
And who owns the account with 170M xvgct is still unclear .... a customer or c-cex or a suspended customer and c-cex controls it or or ...
But since there is no confidence anyway and he is not interested in playing open cards. Print c-cex more xvgct coins and I continue to scare customers ... Greetings
I can guess. The last few day almost no trading...maybe C-CEX realised their game wasn't fooling anyone. Perhaps now real refunds can start.
Activity: 109
XVG update: over 23 BTC refunded! More to go.

Make sure to place your sell order at market price.

Do you think we are that stupid...

Market price is bloody 3 times less than actual XVG.

Beside i do believe all those sell order are being place there by your site.

Bottom price...

1. you need to pay us same price as whatever XVG at the time you lost our coins.
2. you need to buy XVG coin from market and swap with our xvgct.

Isnt that simple! you lost them not us!

If you lost my car and given me a bike to use temporary. do you think i accept that as replacement PERMANTLY?

Hello c-cex.
So, current status
Again, 3,000,000 more xvgct in the sell order + the Ltc, USD, Doge sell order. You already realize that you are being watched from all sides!
That the listing (usd, ltc, doge) serves the veiling of the number of coins is clear to everyone! You should not think us stupid!
Of the further I see the c-cex 100000 fewer members has! So what? Has the XVG scam still paid off?
If it does not happen soon the Xvgct direction market price XVG will soon have 100000 less members! I've made a promise to you through support!
Had you rather take seriously and not prefabricated answers!
greeting

I added sale orders to LTC, DOGE and USD. I have over 1 Million coins. Like i said in previous messages, the only way to resolve this issue, in my mind, C-CEX, has to make some type of arrangement with the wallet holder that has 170M. That one wallet can create a 3BTC sale wall from .00000345 to market price. Blocking everyone else to sale at market price. Since CCEX has only bought 23 BTC back since MARCH 2ND-APRIL 26TH. Roughly 8 weeks 3.25 BTC weekly. It will take 4 YEARS TO COMPLETE THE PROCESS AT CURRENT VOLUME.

Sorry, but how do you come up with these numbers?
170.000.000xvgct ..
In the first week of the refund token, there were never more than 22.000.000xvgct in the sell order which became less. Between through were in the sell order over 120.000.000xvgct which disappeared when we hit alarm and c-cex accused unlimited tokens! Last week were in the sales order 8.800.000xvgct which gradually became less!
I still believe that c-cex uses the number of tokens for their sake and does not delete any of the purchased ones!
So it's a scam after the scam!
I just keep going with my plan until c-cex has only a handful of members.
Then they can cheat themselves!  Wink

you can check Balance Distribution if you click the link above the chart. It will show you the top 50 wallets.
1. 170+ Million
2.3.5+ Million
3. 3.5+ Million
4. 1.75+ Million
5. 1.3+ Million
6. 1.3+ million
7. 1.2+ Million
8. 1+ Million
9. 800,+ thousand
10. 695,+ thousand

Also,you can follow this link and check the API numbers which a different number then the Balance distribution of the top 50 wallets. I assume the different numbers are the XVGCT C-CEX has bought back. copy this link and open in a new tab.

https://c-cex.com/t/api_pub.html?a=getbalancedistribution¤cyname=xvgct
Hello c-cex.
So, current status
Again, 3,000,000 more xvgct in the sell order + the Ltc, USD, Doge sell order. You already realize that you are being watched from all sides!
That the listing (usd, ltc, doge) serves the veiling of the number of coins is clear to everyone! You should not think us stupid!
Of the further I see the c-cex 100000 fewer members has! So what? Has the XVG scam still paid off?
If it does not happen soon the Xvgct direction market price XVG will soon have 100000 less members! I've made a promise to you through support!
greeting

I added sale orders to LTC, DOGE and USD. I have over 1 Million coins. Like i said in previous messages, the only way to resolve this issue, in my mind, C-CEX, has to make some type of arrangement with the wallet holder that has 170M. That one wallet can create a 3BTC sale wall from .00000345 to market price. Blocking everyone else to sale at market price. Since CCEX has only bought 23 BTC back since MARCH 2ND-APRIL 26TH. Roughly 8 weeks 3.25 BTC weekly. It will take 4 YEARS TO COMPLETE THE PROCESS AT CURRENT VOLUME.

170.000.000xvgct ..
In the first week of the refund token, there were never more than 22.000.000xvgct in the sell order which became less. Between through were in the sell order over 120.000.000xvgct which disappeared when we hit alarm and c-cex accused unlimited tokens! Last week were in the sales order 8.800.000xvgct which gradually became less!
I still believe that c-cex uses the number of tokens for their sake and does not delete any of the purchased ones!

you can check Balance Distribution if you click the link above the chart. It will show you the top 50 wallets.
1. 170+ Million
2.3.5+ Million
3. 3.5+ Million
4. 1.75+ Million
5. 1.3+ Million
6. 1.3+ million
7. 1.2+ Million
8. 1+ Million
9. 800,+ thousand
10. 695,+ thousand
Hello c-cex.
So, current status
greeting

170.000.000xvgct ..
Hello c-cex.
So, current status
greeting

Pages:
Jump to: