Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 34. (Read 254628 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 1
For those, who wants to get your XVGCT refund at fair price. Please, ignore above lies. The only intention of those posters is to buy your XVGCT cheaper and then sell to us at higher price.
Just set your sell order at XVG market BTC price and wait - we will buy it using our earning. More trading volume we get - more earning we have - faster we buy.

Please, note - the only valid information source about C-CEX exchange is our posts and twitter messages.
If you have any issue - just write us a ticket here https://c-cex.com/?id=support and we will do our best to resolve it.

The only one that buys cheap our XVGCT here is C-Cex!
If you took it seriously, you would never have released a trade to pay back!
But only C-cex can buy!
Only C-cex wants to buy cheap Xvgct to pay back less!
So tell me who the Left Bazille is here !?  Only scam.
Activity: 175
For those, who wants to get your XVGCT refund at fair price. Please, ignore above lies. The only intention of those posters is to buy your XVGCT cheaper and then sell to us at higher price.
Just set your sell order at XVG market BTC price and wait - we will buy it using our earning. More trading volume we get - more earning we have - faster we buy.

Please, note - the only valid information source about C-CEX exchange is our posts and twitter messages.
If you have any issue - just write us a ticket here https://c-cex.com/?id=support and we will do our best to resolve it.

Holy moly! You've got some nerve!!!

You've been lying and ignoring us for half a year! Money got lost. XVG got lost. No replies. No actual ticket answers. Holy, frikking moly.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0

so it was a lie that CCEX bought coins at .00000186 sats?Huh??
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
So, now we know!
C-cex has access to the XVG. Which were supposedly lost!
I can not believe how brazen he is.
Now I'm still driving to your old place of residence and ask me there for a week! I will find you already!
Cheater!

did you look at the XVG richlist or wallet #8?
So, now we know!
C-cex has access to the XVG. Which were supposedly lost!
I can not believe how brazen he is.
Now I'm still driving to your old place of residence and ask me there for a week! I will find you already!
Cheater!
XVG update. Over 32 BTC refunded. More to go. Make sure your XVGCT sell order is set.

Do you only buy market price or do you have buy orders too?

buy orders as well. i know for a fact the .00000186 BTC buy wall was CCEX. All the coins sold to that order, know longer show in any ones balance or API

Is there way to get all balances using a
API. I get just 50

Not that i'm aware of
Hey guys, so the account with the 169,000,000 xvgct .....
So seriously. Do you really think that one person has so much on c-cex? I do not believe that! The person would have long since made himself known!
Or what I would have done with so much medium in the background. Find out where this guy is and turn him through the defect!

In my opinion, this is 100% a C-cex account.
Or does someone have the proof that this account already existed with XVG?
And even then you can not believe it, because it is very close and also no evidence is the C-cex überhaubt had XVG!
Even the xvg developers c-cex leaves no insight!
So people this is c-cex with the price manipulation to pay anything!
He never plans to pay!

I tried to research XVG. One of the top 10 wallets on VERGE blockchain, wallet #8, DSPAZPNkBq7ivcxyZY3UztNYVU7rPTYEdz, 208137014.00000000. If you look at the movement from DEC 7th to DEC 22nd. A shit TON of XVG were transferred out. Then on 29 JAN the wallet had +1 XVG added -1 removed. I believe this is the CCEX wallet. If they(C-CEX) sent 1 XVG then they have not lost access to the wallet.
Hey guys, so the account with the 169,000,000 xvgct .....
So seriously. Do you really think that one person has so much on c-cex? I do not believe that! The person would have long since made himself known!
Or what I would have done with so much medium in the background. Find out where this guy is and turn him through the defect!

In my opinion, this is 100% a C-cex account.
Or does someone have the proof that this account already existed with XVG?
And even then you can not believe it, because it is very close and also no evidence is the C-cex überhaubt had XVG!
Even the xvg developers c-cex leaves no insight!
So people this is c-cex with the price manipulation to pay anything!
He never plans to pay!
Activity: 41
Any chance you can assist in a deposit not showing up?

Please, use our support system here: https://c-cex.com/?id=support - we answer all tickets.

does not let me make support ticket.  Says try back in a few minutes for over 6 months now.

They didn't reply my support ticket in 6 months since they stole the XVG coins.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
Any chance you can assist in a deposit not showing up?

Please, use our support system here: https://c-cex.com/?id=support - we answer all tickets.

does not let me make support ticket.  Says try back in a few minutes for over 6 months now.
XVG update. Over 32 BTC refunded. More to go. Make sure your XVGCT sell order is set.

buy orders as well. i know for a fact the .00000186 BTC buy wall was CCEX. All the coins sold to that order, know longer show in any ones balance or API

API. I get just 50

only the top 50 wallets, compare them to the balance distribution, it shows a difference of 9,000,000 XVGCT
Activity: 153

API. I get just 50
Activity: 6
Hello. Please send the balance ( Zx7j7o3DH4J9tUJ367mpRgBuX89BMeAPDC )bitzeny to ZvSCw2Wqd1x6bNQ5kWZGtbb9wHFNBcV6QX .

Stop spreading lies, C-CEX!!

They are not taking responsibility for their actions. It's been almost six months now many of us lost our XVG. They are ignoring most people around here who have serious and honest complaints and issues. They have literally hundreds of angry people tweeting at the. Yet, they keep blaming their customers.

Give us back our money!
Activity: 153

Activity: 41
This is total bullshit @c-cex. You put up a wall at 213 Satoshi.
At 1 AM you just bought your own tokens in the wall at 213 Satoshi and now you're making statements that you're buying this XVGT.
The total buyout of this shit Token at 1 AM is 3.7 BTC, not 32 BTC.

This is a disgrace and you're playing ball with those stolen funds for 6 months.

C-cex is a SCAM. Avoid this exchange like the plague.

They stole millions of XVG coins for 6 months.
Your funds are not safe there guys.

I'm waiting for a reply from them for 6 months about the lost Verge coins.

Scam Alert!
Avoid C-Cex at all costs.

This exchange will go down soon. Law enforcement is on the line. Extract your fund from there.
This is a friendly advice to all the users here that have any coins inside C-cex.com Exchange.

Pages:
Jump to: