Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 36. (Read 254628 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 1
Hello c-cex.
So, current status
Again, 3,000,000 more xvgct in the sell order + the Ltc, USD, Doge sell order. You already realize that you are being watched from all sides!
That the listing (usd, ltc, doge) serves the veiling of the number of coins is clear to everyone! You should not think us stupid!
Of the further I see the c-cex 100000 fewer members has! So what? Has the XVG scam still paid off?
If it does not happen soon the Xvgct direction market price XVG will soon have 100000 less members! I've made a promise to you through support!
Had you rather take seriously and not prefabricated answers!
greeting
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Friendly reminder for everyone:

C-CEX is a scam! Don't use them for your crypto; you won't get your money or crypto back from them. They are thieves!

They are not taking responsibility for their actions. It's been almost six months now many of us lost our XVG. They are ignoring most people around here who have serious and honest complaints and issues. They have literally hundreds of angry people tweeting at the. Yet, they keep blaming their customers.

C-CEX, give us back our money!

C-Cex is a scam exchange.  If you use this site you are at risk.  Don not use this site unless you wish to support the criminals.  You have been warned

+1
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.

C-CEX is a scam! Don't use them for your crypto; you won't get your money or crypto back from them. They are thieves!

They are not taking responsibility for their actions. It's been almost six months now many of us lost our XVG. They are ignoring most people around here who have serious and honest complaints and issues. They have literally hundreds of angry people tweeting at the. Yet, they keep blaming their customers.

C-Cex is a scam exchange.  If you use this site you are at risk.  Don not use this site unless you wish to support the criminals.  You have been warned
Activity: 175

Activity: 122
@Phungmobile
Why are you posting this?
Of the thing that is true of the whole is the listing usd coupons.
Otherwise, nothing is suitable except evlt the PAYMENT.
For some time, c-cex is no longer paying out!
Before you send your cryptos or fiat to c-cex you should start reading 30 pages back!
The alternative for reading lazy is:
Just give her money to me! There it is also gone but I will not hold it for months with the hope you will get it again!
I keep gifts safe!  Grin Grin
Grüße
Activity: 63
We did not program scam and we did not lost all data. If you have any issue - it is possible to resolve it with our support system. Make sure your issue does not conflict with our rules: https://c-cex.com/?id=terms

I have tried the support system twice recently, each time getting an "Activated! You may login now!" reply but unfortunately nothing changing.  After going a few months without logging into my c-cex account, all subsequent log-in attempts have failed. 

Even though I am confident in knowing my old password, I tried requesting a new one in case it would help somehow reset
the system, and that also does nothing (oddly despite how c-cex has sent other email to my email address).

If this matter could be fixed, it would be much appreciated, as my account had coins on it.

My user name on c-cex:
Selerian

If you do fix this, I'll report back as favorable feedback.  Please do not simply refer me back to the support system, as that would be just going in a repetitive loop already tried unsuccessfully.

have you tried login using a VPN
Activity: 9
We did not program scam and we did not lost all data. If you have any issue - it is possible to resolve it with our support system. Make sure your issue does not conflict with our rules: https://c-cex.com/?id=terms
Hi. Cant receive "forgot password" email from your exchange. Help me please.
Good thing C-CEX is taking this seriously and responds so quickly. And with empathy.
Friendly reminder for everyone: C-CEX is a scam!

Have you even read the other messages here? C-CES is a scam.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
I need someone to solve my problem with the withdrawal of my coins from this site. I have not received my withdrawal for 3 days. I'm sending a ticket to the support and what I get are automatic responses. I always see people talking about this site but unfortunately we are in the hands of you to market our currencies. WHAT I WANT FOR MY COINS I PAY THE TAXES OF THIS EXCHANGE BY BUYING THEM AND NOW I WANT THEM IN MY PORTFOLIO.

THE ID THAT WAS PROVIDED TO ME IN THE WITHDRAWAL IS GIVING INVALID I WANT TO RESOLVE THIS OR RETURN MY BTCS.

SUPPLY TICKET NUMBER NOT RESPONDING

Ticket ID: 540570
Type: Withdrawals
Subject: i not received my whitdrawl TRANSACTION ID NOT EXIST
Activity: 8
thanks for this, didn't know they had that.

https://c-cex.com/?id=ws
[BRIT] BritCoin    0       POW: 217.4110695 POS: 0.00117944    no info    2 days 13 hours    17 min    Out of sync
Activity: 78
https://c-cex.com/?id=ws
[BRIT] BritCoin    0       POW: 217.4110695 POS: 0.00117944    no info    2 days 13 hours    17 min    Out of sync
Activity: 8
Any chance you can assist in a deposit not showing up? I'm unable to create a support case so the only option seems to be here and/or twitter (next). Please DM me for additional details if required.

Details showing withdrawal and c-cex address/balance: http://recordit.co/ILaW3teVk6
Activity: 57
Oooh C-cex such scam.   Roll Eyes

Been happily using their 'services' since 2014.

Till recently....

Account does not exist or is deactivated.  Huh

Support is non existing.
Nothing but bullshit autoreplies.

"You want us to remove your account? Reply YES to this ticket"

"We currently do not provide invitations"
Bla!

Another scam exchange bites the dust.

Goodbye C-cex.
Activity: 33
I bought BiblePay on C-Cex, then could not access my account for some months even though I tried password reset.
I finally got in, put on 2FA, and a few weeks later got an email that USD was being withdrawn using Payeer.
I checked and my 2FA was off. I did not liquidate my BiblePay or request a withdraw!
In the US, I cannot even use Payeer!!
Activity: 20
OK, well my ticket went without answer for 6 months. I was then told by the support to open a new ticket, which I did. Guess what they answered: 'You have opened multiple tickets on the same issue, which is against our policies.' I then copied them the previous reply advising me to do so and been waiting for a new answer for 6 weeks  Grin

I've never had major problems with support,they answer me max 1 day.

If someone don't read "Rules and policies", keep this in mind.
Opening more than one support ticket regarding the same problem is classified as ticket spamming. Abuses, foul language, ticket spam or threats in support system is prohibited, will not be answered and will lead to the permanent ban of any user account without compensation of any balances on the offending accounts.

Activity: 78
I've never had major problems with support,they answer me max 1 day.

If someone don't read "Rules and policies", keep this in mind.
Opening more than one support ticket regarding the same problem is classified as ticket spamming. Abuses, foul language, ticket spam or threats in support system is prohibited, will not be answered and will lead to the permanent ban of any user account without compensation of any balances on the offending accounts.
Activity: 62

I have tried the support system twice recently, each time getting an "Activated! You may login now!" reply but unfortunately nothing changing.  After going a few months without logging into my c-cex account, all subsequent log-in attempts have failed. 

Even though I am confident in knowing my old password, I tried requesting a new one in case it would help somehow reset
the system, and that also does nothing (oddly despite how c-cex has sent other email to my email address).

If this matter could be fixed, it would be much appreciated, as my account had coins on it.

My user name on c-cex:
Selerian

If you do fix this, I'll report back as favorable feedback.  Please do not simply refer me back to the support system, as that would be just going in a repetitive loop already tried unsuccessfully.
Pages:
Jump to: