Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin be ban? - page 24. (Read 2618 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 256
December 10, 2017, 01:35:57 AM
Can Bitcoin be ban?

Bitcoin is in the system, basically speaking it is in the internet. Other governments tried to ban bitcoin and they implement many laws that contradicted about bitcoin but they failed. They tried to ban any sites and links to their country about bitcoin but users always using VPN for anonymous browsing and to hide their IP (Internet Protocol). Hence, Any one of us cannot ban bitcoin. Because people who are Bitcoin supporters will do and do many things that will get them access to Bitcoin world.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 01:23:16 AM
Yes it can be. Morocco and Indonesia government has ban bitcoin in there countries.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 11:50:39 PM
Yes it can be ! Just like what happened in china mid this year. They banned bitcoin co'z they are afraid that it might take over banks.
Activity: 98
December 09, 2017, 11:45:59 PM
Yes bitcoin can be banned, either the government of a certain country create a law, rule or regulation. Although if its banned, other countries are still gonna be able to use it or if hypothetically all the countries banned the use of btc. Then btc will be used illegally I guess.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
December 09, 2017, 11:35:49 PM
Yes, it is. If you read the news related to Bitcoin maybe you've read news about a man got caught because of using Bitcoin in his country because Bitcoin banned in his country already Smiley). All over the world, there are few countries like Bangladesh, Bolivia,...banned Bitcoin already and in the near future, Vietnam will ban Bitcoin as well. All country that banned Bitcoin or going to ban Bitcoin are third-party country only.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
December 09, 2017, 01:05:26 PM
no i dont think bitcoin can be ban because so many people already invest so much amount in it and it is legal also so it is very difficult to ban bitcoin.

Many had invested their money in bitcoin ,so they won't allow the bitcoin to quit. Frankly it's not at possible at all.Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency, so it can't be controlled by any governmental organization or any private sector and not even by any person.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 01:01:37 PM
no i dont think bitcoin can be ban because so many people already invest so much amount in it and it is legal also so it is very difficult to ban bitcoin.
Activity: 406
December 09, 2017, 12:50:36 PM
Technically, governments can ban the Bitcoin-related activities such as exchanging it against fiat currencies but practically it is impossible to do that in my opinion. In worst case scenario, the governments will try to monitor the transaction history of users by accessing a database of the domestic exchanges to determine the tax liability but I do see a rare chance of levying the complete restriction as I mentioned earlier.
The government has full power and they can do whatever they want. the government now considers Bitcoin a threat because the very fast price movement of bitcoins could disrupt the stability of the economy in their country. So the public should be able to play an active role to be able to socialize Bitcoin and never use Bitcoin to conduct illegal deeds because it can make integrity and trust in Bitcoin is increasing.
As many have feared, it seems that one of the main reasons the government has banned Bitcoin because of its nature can be a currency tool for trading illegal activities.
This is a fact and indeed, bitcoin has become the main payment tool in use in darkweb for the purchase of illicit goods such as drugs, hijacking tools, etc.
While on the other hand, the government can not monitor much less get access from every bitcoin account, because the purpose of created bitcoin is as freedom in owning independent bank without the intervention of the bank.
Activity: 140
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
December 09, 2017, 12:29:10 PM
Can Bitcoin be ban?

bitcoin is not under any government. so we have no protection from any country. but it is hard to imagine bitcoin being banned. but i don't think there is 100% chance of bitcoin not being banned. knowing that we might affect the government/economy. there is still a high chance that some people will suggest to ban us. because we are a thread to banks and other money associated agencies.
Activity: 201
December 09, 2017, 12:27:21 PM
Can Bitcoin be ban?

Pardon me, but I think this is possible. Most of the people nowadays were lacking of most of the essential knowledge when it comes to bitcoin, due to the fact that people were saying this is a good opportunity , they try to invest some and most of the time they end up being scam, rhe reality was the figure that was built into them that Bitcoin is worthless and a threat to people, country will banned this, so be true and honest in the offers you say, cause nobody deserves to be scammed.
Activity: 278
December 09, 2017, 12:23:36 PM
Can Bitcoin be ban?

they actually banned it before when it not too popular by people. Bitcoin must be back and actually nothing happen. Only ICO is thet can banned again but it is so hard because bitcoin has an own power.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
December 09, 2017, 12:20:58 PM
As i'm from India, Reserve Bank of India hinted a possible ban on Bitcoin. This news actually made me worry but, after a lot of research on google i came to know that, they can't ban btc. They can only ban bitcoin payments and exchanges that work within the country.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 12:15:09 PM
It can be ban but they couldn't do it because there are many peopl that uses bitcoin. It is better to regulate it since many people are using it and better to put tax on it. In that way they can collect tax from people who takes advantage on it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
December 09, 2017, 12:13:21 PM
Bitcoins can not be banned at this time because many large countries are accepting Bitcoins and may be legalizing Bitcoins in the future. I think we should legalize Bitcoin as it could change the whole world
I will never believe that the government may voluntarily legalize bitcoin. They can temporarily lift the ban of bitcoin in exchange for taxes, but it will be only for the purpose to infiltrate the bitcoin community and destroy it from the inside. I'm not going to show their income in bitcoin even if it is legalized.
Activity: 127
December 09, 2017, 12:12:58 PM
Some countries have banned it. It means it can be banned by some governments based on their laws on financial regulations.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
December 09, 2017, 12:10:49 PM
Can Bitcoin be ban?

Yes it can be especially if our government wanted to have a cut at our bitcoin.  If the banks will no longer be significant in our society then maybe bitcoin will be banned.  But if they want they must have been banned bitcoin from yhe start.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
December 09, 2017, 12:07:04 PM
No government can totally ban bitcoin (or any other crypto), that's not possible. they might declare it illegal as China, but that won't help them much. enthusiastic bitcoiners will continue using bitcoin.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
December 09, 2017, 12:03:55 PM
Bitcoins can not be banned at this time because many large countries are accepting Bitcoins and may be legalizing Bitcoins in the future. I think we should legalize Bitcoin as it could change the whole world
Activity: 112
December 09, 2017, 11:17:49 AM
No.its not possible. but technically it's impossible to organize.my opinion and trusted,At present,bitcoin is a part of the online business world.
Activity: 139
December 09, 2017, 11:15:33 AM
Your questions are not very clear, my friend. I don't know if you ask whether bitcoin can be banned all over the world, or in a country or region. Obviously, it is impossible to prohibit bitcoin in the world. If we want to ban it in a single country, I think it's easy to do in those countries with strong government control.
Pages:
Jump to: