Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin be ban? - page 26. (Read 2618 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 10:04:46 AM
Yes and it just happened to some countries. they are trying to pursue on some laws that would prohibit us from using bitcoin. Because for we all know bitcoin can cause imbalance in the global market sooner or later. And to prevent that they will try to ban it. Since they wont have any authority to regulate its price by any means.
Activity: 788
Merit: 273
December 09, 2017, 10:03:07 AM
Can Bitcoin be ban?
Maybe it's taking a long time ago that they have bitcoin since they're bigger people, but I think they will not be banned as long as many of them support bitcoin so you're less likely to think about it. But if you've ever banned this bitcoin for the first time, then let's just get it somehow for what we did when we worked on bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
December 09, 2017, 10:01:20 AM
Technically, governments can ban the Bitcoin-related activities such as exchanging it against fiat currencies but practically it is impossible to do that in my opinion. In worst case scenario, the governments will try to monitor the transaction history of users by accessing a database of the domestic exchanges to determine the tax liability but I do see a rare chance of levying the complete restriction as I mentioned earlier.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
December 09, 2017, 09:57:55 AM
If you mean its banned from country,yes it can by making a regulation about it
But banning it from everyone is impossible,people will find a way or another to use it and nothing can stop that
Activity: 112
Merit: 16
December 09, 2017, 09:55:30 AM
The governments can try a lot of measures to ban it, but they will probably accomplish nothing more than pushing btc underground, which means governments will miss out on taxes. Due to this, it makes more sense for them to regulate it instead of outlawing it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
December 09, 2017, 09:53:31 AM
No, bitcoin can be tried to ban, but technically it's impossible to organize.
It is not possible to control, and therefore punish for using it.
Hence the ban is absolutely meaningless.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 09:44:18 AM
Can Bitcoin be ban?
Pages:
Jump to: