Pages:
Author

Topic: can bitcoin govern the whole world? - page 7. (Read 1943 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 12:09:18 PM
I can't see this to be happend very soon or at all. It's hard for bitcoin to control the world when the world don't want bitcoin to rule in this conditions. The best solution for bitcoin is to stay what it is ...the future.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 11:58:23 AM
I think bitcoin has something very unique to offer, and with the innovation
of the blockchain technology there is something truly in it that can really help
in a global spectrum with regards to the financial and transaction matters. But
volatility might hinder that, that is maybe why governments and other strong
financial institutions will never let it pass through. Maybe at a later time when
certain issues will be resolve and things will go well with whatever Bitcoin’s
technology can contribute to improve and manage things there on.
Activity: 210
May 10, 2018, 11:35:29 AM
It is possible but I don't think any government will allow that to happen, they cannot control Bitcoin so they will never allow it to be the only one to gorvern the world of business market. Bitcoin is a great innovation, a great asset and digital currecny but it can never govern the market alone, it can work hand in hand with the other currecny but never alone, i don't think so.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 11:27:02 AM
I think that bitcoin will never be able to rule the world! Yes, bitcoin is without doubt very strong and capable of completely changing the financial system of the world, but to rule the whole world - no!
Activity: 182
May 10, 2018, 06:22:27 AM
One word I will say; extraordinary! Yes, amazing! I'm sure bitcoin will be the digital currency that will be accepted in all countries around the world.

If it happens it will happen in the future that is too far away from us.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 02:45:00 AM
One word I will say; extraordinary! Yes, amazing! I'm sure bitcoin will be the digital currency that will be accepted in all countries around the world.
Activity: 3
May 10, 2018, 12:29:08 AM
The banking industry will also stop bitcoin. Perhaps with the development and expansion of the encrypted currency community, bitcoin will be more used in the business field in the future. It is perhaps and currency in each country is coexistence. Tiền xu như OMG đang đến và cố gắng giải quyết vấn đề mở rộng quy mô lâu trước khi nó trở thành một vấn đề. Nếu Bitcoin không thể mở rộng quy mô, hoặc làm như vậy với tốc độ chậm như thế nào nó có thể chi phối thế giới? Không đời nào.
Activity: 72
May 10, 2018, 12:25:59 AM
I would say no, Bitcoin cannot govern the whole world. The reason is because irrespective of the general adoption, there are still countries that bans the use of bitcoin for one reason or the other, so if bitcoin cannot be applied in some countries of "the world", then bitcoin cannot govern the whole world.
Activity: 31
May 10, 2018, 12:09:53 AM
It's not like governing the whole country. The purpose of Satoshi behind BTC was to make transaction fast and secure. It was not idea to do illegal activity with btc. He made a decentralized platform where all the transactions will be secured, transparent, fast.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
May 10, 2018, 12:05:05 AM
Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?
maybe now only some countries that have begun the breakthrough and bitcoin already used in the economy of the country, to regulate the financial system of the world economy I think is still too far and long and the process is still very far but all can happen without us know the certainty

that's the case, bitcoin is one of the very good digital money the price up to now, indeed in some countries there are already using bitcoin to be used as a means of payment, but even then in certain countries, so hope bitcoin will be easier to use as a tool payments in some other countries as well, although we do not know when it will all happen.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 11:52:14 PM
Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?
maybe now only some countries that have begun the breakthrough and bitcoin already used in the economy of the country, to regulate the financial system of the world economy I think is still too far and long and the process is still very far but all can happen without us know the certainty
Activity: 109
Merit: 20
May 09, 2018, 11:45:01 PM
What you can say?

I think No, because many businessmans, companies and also the governments will not allowed to it. No one will not interested in jobs anymore, instead they will focus only in bitcointalk. It is not probihited to join in bitcointalk but you must have a permanent job also. Bitcointalk can help you to have an additional income.
Activity: 120
May 09, 2018, 11:04:59 PM
Yes you can! bitcoin has a good step into the future even though he now fell heavily but it's good because if he now fell heavily here soon, it will take time and bitcoin will become very popular throughout the country. And if it rises then it means that you will pay with bitcoin in any country to buy the things you need for yourself!

Yeah it's true, it just a matter or couple of years then many countty and many people will use bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 07:53:54 PM
What you can say?

Bitcoins are self-governing as compared to fiat money that requires work from people. This is possible through blockchain and with it, it becomes managed by everyone who owns bitcoins and who are part of the blockchain, which is technically everyone.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 07:31:32 PM
Bitcoin still has no power to govern the world, because bitcoin itself is still much doubtful by some people and is still banned in some countries. Bitcoin is the electric money and digital gold to invest in people all over the world. Bitcoin can only help the economy of people in this world.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 07:27:13 PM
I don't think Bitcoin any time soon will be the world's currency.
Activity: 73
May 09, 2018, 07:25:14 PM
I think bitcoin can not dominate the whole world, with blockchain bitcoin technology going strong and good in the future, and Bitcoin is a decentralized system that you can connect and try to make money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
May 09, 2018, 07:06:26 PM
Bitcoin isn't yet so mainstream and utilized the world over to discuss representing the entire world. Indeed it is the best digital currency at the present time, and furthermore I concur that its cost and esteem are extremely high and that it continue developing fastly too, yet contrasted with fiat monetary forms Bitcoin's ease of use still low and a great many people overall still not by any means caught wind of it.
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
May 09, 2018, 07:01:38 PM
How bitcoin can control the world. Bitcoin is not a person or one organization. Bitcoin is a decentralized system to which you can connect and try to earn. Data can be stored and transferred safely. But not to rule the world.
Activity: 109
May 09, 2018, 06:48:36 PM
I do not think that bitcoin govern the whole world . But I think blockchain technology will do this, because this is very good technology and it is being developed positively.
Pages:
Jump to: